Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Nice whos that girl with the light blue panties? What is she charging?
    Speaking of whiteish pussy anyone know this girl? She a regular?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-04-17 200002 tall brunette - Copy.png‎  

  2. #4703

    White Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Here's the latest and greatest on the blade. Drone shopping.

    Hey, why fight bumper to bumper traffic with all the idiots out there not paying attention to the road when you can survey the meat market with your own drone? These chicks of course know that floating thing on the sky is spying on them, so don't lose power or control. If they happen to grab your drone, they will most likely give it to their managers and he will in turn either use it or sell it on eBay!
    Nice whos that girl with the light blue panties? What is she charging?

  3. #4702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Is that area considered no fly? I know can get around that but just curious.

    Seems like some of the youtubers needs to up their game.

    There are more silent drones but probably need to disguise the lights.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Here's the latest and greatest on the blade. Drone shopping.

    Hey, why fight bumper to bumper traffic with all the idiots out there not paying attention to the road when you can survey the meat market with your own drone? These chicks of course know that floating thing on the sky is spying on them, so don't lose power or control. If they happen to grab your drone, they will most likely give it to their managers and he will in turn either use it or sell it on eBay!

  4. #4701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Indies were common before COVID. They coming out again.

    I have had more fun with independant girls. A few have taken me back to their friends and we had some fun parties. Tbh also have some experiences I was cool with when I was younger and full of crazy but would not be interested in now.

    Pimped girls are all about the money. Long as they provide good service that is cool but in my experience pimped girls have no game in terms of sex skills. The looks are good enough for the young adults but I am looking for 304 with skillz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Three, maybe four years ago I could pick up what I call independent latinas. Girls that usually lived locally and came out once in awhile. The service was usually great. Remember a girl name Angel worked north of 50th, used to give a full GFE experience. Shorter thin Latina girl but loved drugs. Anyways, don't seem to see them around anymore. Just these high volume girls working for pimps. Does anyone know what I mean?? Miss those days.

  5. #4700

    P. I. M. p.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Three, maybe four years ago I could pick up what I call independent latinas. Girls that usually lived locally and came out once in awhile. The service was usually great. Remember a girl name Angel worked north of 50th, used to give a full GFE experience. Shorter thin Latina girl but loved drugs. Anyways, don't seem to see them around anymore. Just these high volume girls working for pimps. Does anyone know what I mean?? Miss those days.
    So the pimps out there don't like indies working out there period let alone in the hottie gallery where more of the pimps drop off their folks. Don't know if you go out there on a regular but you might if seen real aggressive men harassing a indie girl working. I know it's busy there but most of us will take a look what's south of Fig. And imo they should choose to work down that area. Not saying a pimp won't see her down there but more like the pimp will stay close by to his folks.

  6. #4699

    High Tech Fig

    Here's the latest and greatest on the blade. Drone shopping.

    Hey, why fight bumper to bumper traffic with all the idiots out there not paying attention to the road when you can survey the meat market with your own drone? These chicks of course know that floating thing on the sky is spying on them, so don't lose power or control. If they happen to grab your drone, they will most likely give it to their managers and he will in turn either use it or sell it on eBay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droned out on Fig (7).jpg‎   Droned out on Fig (1).jpg‎   Droned out on Fig (5).jpg‎   Droned out on Fig (4).jpg‎   Droned out on Fig (2).jpg‎  

    Droned out on Fig (3).jpg‎  

  7. #4698

    Independents

    Hey guys,

    Three, maybe four years ago I could pick up what I call independent latinas. Girls that usually lived locally and came out once in awhile. The service was usually great. Remember a girl name Angel worked north of 50th, used to give a full GFE experience. Shorter thin Latina girl but loved drugs. Anyways, don't seem to see them around anymore. Just these high volume girls working for pimps. Does anyone know what I mean?? Miss those days.

  8. #4697
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I am one of her regulars in Seattle. I travel to WA constantly for my business. I did not know she actually visits LA and walks Figueroa LOL. Might have to discuss that when I bang her again my next business trip to the PNW.

    Pics don't do her justice. So much hotter in person. Gives me great BBBJ and loves my DATY technique on her. She actually plays with her nips the closer I get to bring her to orgasm. She is also not always up to date with hedge trimming so my last date that sweet pussy was bushy. I have a fetish for this LOL.

    I will probably fuck her again much, much sooner than any of you. When do you think she will be on Fig again? This year? Nah.
    Woah, she does BBBJ? Lucky you. How about BBFS?

  9. #4696
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    I am one of her regulars in Seattle. I travel to WA constantly for my business. I did not know she actually visits LA and walks Figueroa LOL. Might have to discuss that when I bang her again my next business trip to the PNW.

    Pics don't do her justice. So much hotter in person. Gives me great BBBJ and loves my DATY technique on her. She actually plays with her nips the closer I get to bring her to orgasm. She is also not always up to date with hedge trimming so my last date that sweet pussy was bushy. I have a fetish for this LOL.

    I will probably fuck her again much, much sooner than any of you. When do you think she will be on Fig again? This year? Nah.
    Picked her up last week. I always see her out there. 100 with a room. I've heard she sometimes asks for 120 and doesn't have a room. Guess it depends on the night.

  10. #4695

    It's a small hoe world after all--Ladyleelove

    Quote Originally Posted by Chhnk  [View Original Post]
    Ladyleelove4 is her snap. Google that and you can find all her ads. Her number is always changing.
    I am one of her regulars in Seattle. I travel to WA constantly for my business. I did not know she actually visits LA and walks Figueroa LOL. Might have to discuss that when I bang her again my next business trip to the PNW.

    Pics don't do her justice. So much hotter in person. Gives me great BBBJ and loves my DATY technique on her. She actually plays with her nips the closer I get to bring her to orgasm. She is also not always up to date with hedge trimming so my last date that sweet pussy was bushy. I have a fetish for this LOL.

    I will probably fuck her again much, much sooner than any of you. When do you think she will be on Fig again? This year? Nah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ladylee (1).jpg‎   Ladylee (2).jpg‎   Ladylee (3).jpg‎   Ladylee (4).jpg‎   Ladyleelove4 (6).jpg‎  

    Ladyleelove4 (3).jpg‎   Ladyleelove4 (4).jpg‎   Ladyleelove4 (5).jpg‎   Ladyleelove4 (2).jpg‎   Ladyleelove4 (1).jpg‎  


  11. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    $150 for a Barbie like Winter is not bad, considering I seen morbidly obese BBW chicks charging the same if not more. Of course, beauty is subjective and there are dudes out there who probably think she is ugly. Like the other poster said her old IG with 50 K followers was banned by Meta. If I tell you her new handle FB will delete that one too, and I like following the girls I have fucked on SM. Regarding her porn videos online, I download them to my device as soon as they are posted because I know these videos don't last very long, often only a few days or even hours. So unless you are at my house watching March Madness with me over some hot wings and beer, I don't know how I can share my WinterBunnie videos with you.

    Yeah Fig can be a hottie candy store sometimes LOL. Some notable examples below.
    Shoot me a PM if you don't mind. If not it's all good.

  12. #4693
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    She has a Room?
    Yeah the one between 69th and 70th. She's always posted up on 69th.

  13. #4692
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle20  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up earlier tonight. Didn't want to spend $150 but she was looking so fine in a schoolgirl skirt I couldn't resist. Definitely the hottest girl I've seen on fig. Service was OK, not great.

    Wondering if you can share her IG or that porn video you found online.
    She has a Room?

  14. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle20  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up earlier tonight. Didn't want to spend $150 but she was looking so fine in a schoolgirl skirt I couldn't resist. Definitely the hottest girl I've seen on fig. Service was OK, not great.

    Wondering if you can share her IG or that porn video you found online.
    $150 for a Barbie like Winter is not bad, considering I seen morbidly obese BBW chicks charging the same if not more. Of course, beauty is subjective and there are dudes out there who probably think she is ugly. Like the other poster said her old IG with 50 K followers was banned by Meta. If I tell you her new handle FB will delete that one too, and I like following the girls I have fucked on SM. Regarding her porn videos online, I download them to my device as soon as they are posted because I know these videos don't last very long, often only a few days or even hours. So unless you are at my house watching March Madness with me over some hot wings and beer, I don't know how I can share my WinterBunnie videos with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicicecold  [View Original Post]
    Last night was wild. There was so many delectable treats to choose from I felt like a kid in a candy store. I saw this WSW with red curly hair and tried to scoop her up but someone in the car in front of me got her. Definitely looked like a 8 or 9 out of 10 looks wise.
    Yeah Fig can be a hottie candy store sometimes LOL. Some notable examples below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WinterBunnie redhead nurse.jpg‎   Fig hottest (14).jpg‎   Fig hottest (13).jpg‎   Fig hottest (15).jpg‎   hot legs Fig.jpg‎  

    Fig hottest (10).jpg‎   Fig hottest (6).jpg‎   Fig hottest (8).jpg‎   Fig hottest (7).jpg‎   Fig hottest (9).jpg‎  


  15. #4690
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know when texting you are talking to the big black dude below taking IG and PD pics. He also books for another dime blonde Barbie. Once inside hotel room with Winter whatever happens between you and her, BBC Tyrone don't need to know LOL. I had lots of fun. She a smokeshow.

    The booker makes WB walk the track when online or PD are slow.

    Here are some screenshots from her porn video online.
    Picked her up earlier tonight. Didn't want to spend $150 but she was looking so fine in a schoolgirl skirt I couldn't resist. Definitely the hottest girl I've seen on fig. Service was OK, not great.

    Wondering if you can share her IG or that porn video you found online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape