LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19181
    Anyone try this girl? Haven't pulled the trigger, can't find any information.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/54317876

    On a separate note, trying to get Ashley / Priscilla's number. I saw her regularly but lost the number along the way. Please PM if you have it.

  2. #19180
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaBoey  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice and one of those times was this morning. First time was nothing to brag about qv bbj which lasted 2 minutes then cover on missionary then dog to finish. Spent more time talking and her smoking than anything.

    Second time, bbj and facial qv, similar experience bbj for 5 minutes then more of a hand and literal spit job until I finished on her face.

    Probably won't repeat it was last minute little head was over powering then if head to give it another shot.
    Well I'm looking for huge tits LOL, were the tits accurate from the pics?

    Thanks.

  3. #19179
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    I was unaware that Brooklyn and Erica were known quantities. Are they any good?
    None of the ones posted were cream of the crop most if not all are YMMV they wanted a list of people who are guarantied not cops and will most likely not rob you which is not a very high bar to hit.

  4. #19178

    Depends on what your looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Texted Her, she replied fairly fast. BBBJ $80, qv $100, hhr 140, hr $200 located in W Warwick, near RI Mall.

    Trying to set something up, will report back if I do.
    I have seen her twice and one of those times was this morning. First time was nothing to brag about qv bbj which lasted 2 minutes then cover on missionary then dog to finish. Spent more time talking and her smoking than anything.

    Second time, bbj and facial qv, similar experience bbj for 5 minutes then more of a hand and literal spit job until I finished on her face.

    Probably won't repeat it was last minute little head was over powering then if head to give it another shot.

  5. #19177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/2918166

    Reverse image search is your friend. Welcome to 2023.

    Anyway, everything links to the named provider. There is a record of the posted phone number being owned by a 70 year old man in Florida, as well one site said that the posted ad had been moved from Orlando to Providence.

    Draw your own conclusions, but without verification from a senior member it feels TGTBT.
    I just read the ad. It's definitely a scam.

  6. #19176

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    I do not think so. Specially Brooklyn, who is well known for being a Rip off. Erica is sexy but I have not seen any monger recommending her.
    I've never had an issue with her. She's made me wait 10 min everytime I met her. She has big ass and can take a di k.

  7. #19175

    Maci Lisa Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn who is she? She look like she a little ghetto white girl. How you meet her?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/2918166

    Reverse image search is your friend. Welcome to 2023.

    Anyway, everything links to the named provider. There is a record of the posted phone number being owned by a 70 year old man in Florida, as well one site said that the posted ad had been moved from Orlando to Providence.

    Draw your own conclusions, but without verification from a senior member it feels TGTBT.

  8. #19174
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seeing her in Warwick and her own place. If you like big tits and ass then yes she's great. She always fresh but everything cover even head. And since I like BBBJ so I stop seeing her beside that. She's great. If you trying to see her. You have a better chance when she's working with maryjane.
    Thanks for info. Appreciate it.

  9. #19173
    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times, face isn't the best kinda chubby (I like that though) and last time I saw her her puss smelled. Neighbors have given me dirty look going in. Nice girl but situation could be better.
    She's not discreet about the way she dresses and will even meet guys out on the porch. I read one review where the guy said she told him he was the 5th one to see her that day. Going into the warmer weather I don't think I'll continue rolling the dice, it's only a matter of time before somebody starts making phone calls.

  10. #19172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Her roommates guys or girls?
    One is definitely her sister, that's all I can say.

  11. #19171

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I also text, called, no reply. I used both of her numbers, STG and Sumo.
    Tried to contact her for years, and finally saw her about a year ago I her apartment. Clean, pleasant, but all services covered. She's also been getting steadily chubbier over the years. I won't repeat.

  12. #19170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Maryjane

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    So I assume you have visited? Worth the effort? Any info appreciated.
    Yes I have seeing her in Warwick and her own place. If you like big tits and ass then yes she's great. She always fresh but everything cover even head. And since I like BBBJ so I stop seeing her beside that. She's great. If you trying to see her. You have a better chance when she's working with maryjane.

  13. #19169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgaron84  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about meeting up with this girl. Says 200 hr. Does anyone have any experience with this girl?
    Damn who is she? She look like she a little ghetto white girl. How you meet her?

  14. #19168
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Texted Her, she replied fairly fast. BBBJ $80, qv $100, hhr 140, hr $200 located in W Warwick, near RI Mall.

    Trying to set something up, will report back if I do.
    Nice, I'm very interested myself. Need a new huge titted black girl.

  15. #19167

    Maria

    Saw her a few times. She's real pictures are her from a few years ago, maybe a few lbs as well. Titties still lpok good. Prices are fair. She used to do doubles with Mary J. She's into it and a good time overall, especially for the price, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...s/430432516643

    Text, call no reply. Great tittys! 😍.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape