Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #877

    Chicopee

    I've been to Relaxation Bodywork and Zen Bodywork recently, both on Rt 33 in Chicopee. If you have any questions, or want to share intel, just send me a PM.

  2. #876

    Try bella lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnDud  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/321855266789

    Met this gal and just a trolls experience.

    Looking for better experience. Don't matter Asian parlors or STG gals.
    You can try bella lynn, no full service but she does know how to Polish a torpedo.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/804060518422

  3. #875

    Any suggestion?

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    It will be a waste of money, there are better options. Very poor service.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/321855266789

    Met this gal and just a trolls experience.

    Looking for better experience. Don't matter Asian parlors or STG gals.

  4. #874

    Blue and Finesse (on Sumner)

    I've had extras at both AMPs and in fact I think I've been denied service at Blue because of a misunderstanding! PM me and we'll share experiences and mine might surprise you!

  5. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/062888570540

    Going to be in Springfield next week.
    It will be a waste of money, there are better options. Very poor service.

  6. #872

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/062888570540

    Going to be in Springfield next week.

  7. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    Also interested in contact info.
    https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna

  8. #870

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey73  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you could send me a link please?
    Also interested in contact info.

  9. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she told me that she'll be in China with family for the next 2-3 months.
    I was last there mid February on the way out she pointed to the calendar. She made guestered that I thought meant gone for 2 weeks back by March. Don't know if I misunderstood or it changed. Weird that the signs came down. It's been just a hand written note taped to door when it was closed even during the long COVID layoff. Wonder if it is not coming back.

  10. #868

    Greenfield

    Stopped in over the weekend, did not call ahead and the only one working was busy, asked me to come back in an hour and a half. Time wouldn't allow for it so no fun to be had. I can't remember her name but she's been there a long time. From what I remember it's an average rub and finish with some UTC up top. Can more be had, maybe with repeat visits?

  11. #867
    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    Assuming that Nancy does return to Springfield by June, I'd like to know what extras she offers please PM me with your experience and I'll tell you mine.
    Sent PM, but haven't heard back.

  12. #866

    Earthy massage

    Went couple months back to advantage of $40 hour special.

    I went many many years ago when she was in w spfld.

    Was expecting as last time and all others reported. A Strictly legit but zero draping.

    This time however on the flip with less than 10 min left she gave me a small cloth to cover my groin. As if she didn't get a good vibe from me. Maybe she had a bad client recently or just having a day.

    I don't know but I see she just posted a $35 hour special.

    I find her a bit odd and massage so so but $35 jeez can't go wrong with that.

  13. #865

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan0105  [View Original Post]
    Going to see her tomorrow. Any info before I go?
    Any chance you could send me a link please?

  14. #864

    Parker AMP

    Assuming that Nancy does return to Springfield by June, I'd like to know what extras she offers please PM me with your experience and I'll tell you mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and she told me that she'll be in China with family for the next 2-3 months.

  15. #863

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan0105  [View Original Post]
    Going to see her tomorrow. Any info before I go?
    Would you happen to have a link?
    Last edited by LongHauler; 03-10-23 at 17:31. Reason: Add title

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape