Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1447
-
03-10-23 08:40 #862Senior Member

Posts: 30Totally Different exp
I've met her regularly for massage and have loved it. She's always been super nice to me and hoping to make sometime to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 08:38 #861Senior Member

Posts: 30I've seen her
I've seen her a couple years back. It was a nice time. Very attentive on the massage and although it wasn't FS it was amazing and worth it.
Originally Posted by SexyMan0105
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 14:58 #860Senior Member

Posts: 60Touch by tatianna
Going to see her tomorrow. Any info before I go?
-
03-06-23 07:38 #859Senior Member

Posts: 480Has anyone tried this new AMP place in Pittsfiled yet? 413-329-8784.
-
03-03-23 06:56 #858Senior Member

Posts: 149Parker
I saw her last week and she told me that she'll be in China with family for the next 2-3 months.
Originally Posted by Orion413
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 22:11 #857Senior Member

Posts: 149Parker
She told me last week that she'll be back in China to visit family for 2-3 months. We'll see if she returns.
-
03-02-23 17:08 #856Senior Member

Posts: 75Parker
FYI, Parker Health appears to be gone. Stopped by after work last night. Driving up, I noticed all the lights were out. Went to the second floor and all the signs were gone from the door.
-
02-13-23 15:29 #855Senior Member

Posts: 89Got my answer
Post was removed so I guess that's over.
Originally Posted by AllAboutAmps
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 14:24 #854Senior Member

Posts: 89Any info before I commit
This area has been stale at best. More accurately it's been dead. That said I saw a post I don't recognize but I'm cautious. Anybody seen:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...c/217600267010
If not then I might toftt on my way home but please let me know if it should be avoided.
-
02-03-23 11:46 #853Senior Member

Posts: 39Blue Moon
Haven't been here for years since Pandemic. Got May who looking in her late 50's with saggy stomach. Lackluster service and lots of No.
-
01-29-23 11:56 #852Senior Member

Posts: 104Christy
Well maybe I put it out there the wrong way. I did meet her she is a psycho, want to know if anyone had the same experience, she sent me videos of her squirting while masterbating, naked pictures, and than she blows up. She doesn't show her face on the pics or videos but tattoos don't lie.
Originally Posted by DarkNight1
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 00:57 #851Senior Member

Posts: 154I'm confused you asked who did he meet? And then answered your own question?
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 06:24 #850Senior Member

Posts: 104Cuddle comfort
Met Christi Hastings, we chatted on kik, we decided to meet at her place watched porn and she gave me a hand job, she would of given me a blow job but I didn't want one. I couldn't make it one day for an appointment she blew her top, ended up blocking me on cuddle comfort she has videos I have one. She changed her profile to a couple of kittens.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 08:06 #849Senior Member

Posts: 104Cuddle comfort
Who did you meet?
Originally Posted by YasMuji
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 08:30 #848Senior Member

Posts: 30Hows your luck on Cuddlecomfort? Met a gal but she's not on any longer not really GFE but a nice massage and great company.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





