Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 1744 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30142

  2. #30141

    Ok, I found a pic of the Latina girl

    Found the one she was hanging with.

    It's latina nikki who has some sketchy behavior reported here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/239806458980

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Destiny since she quoted. 7 so the price seemed right. You guys chime in if she's a local swan or something. She said her location was out by Normandy / Fouraker area. She sent me this pic. She said her girlfriend would meet me at the fence and we'd go back to a she-shed where they both do dates. I arrive and OH NO, at the fence its this little Latina that had been talked about here as pulling off some stunts on guys. (can't find a pic now). I had a fight or flight decision to make. Do I hit the gas and bail out? Dammit! It was still daytime so I cautiously went back to the shed, as the Latina took her dogs for a walk and as they closed the shed door I was eyeballing the house. I know there was someone there watching tv I could tell. I was nervous so on the expectation I may get a knock on the door from some dude I just dropped my shorts and let her bbj me quickly. She has modest bolt-ons which may mean she's a past dancer. Her body is riddled with pock marks and she said she had measles or mumps or some shit. BBJ was ok, I didn't attempt any more, I just wanted to bail which I did. She said she was getting her own place shortly. So in the end I didn't get robbed or anything but just a word of caution as you see what crowd she's in with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/781514549190
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails niki2.jpg‎  

  3. #30140

    Any info on Coco

    Was only able to find one review on her but was curious if anyone else has had any experience with her? Worried there might be a couple red flags, but the little head and the one good review still got me wondering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/9046404740

  4. #30139

    Ania

    Saw good and bad reviews on Anoa, thought I would give her a try. Not worth it. In and out in 20 minutes if that. Was shakey on if she would come out or not. Had a smell to her in doggie. Some photos looked like her. If you have anyone good that will do outcall to OP please pass that info on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/010642802306

  5. #30138
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Texted Ariel and set up a visit. Comms were good even though she kept saying "I need 10 more minutes" about 3 or 4 times. I finally get to her room and she looks 10 years older and 40 lbs heavier. I could tell that she was on something but I decided that I would go ahead and relieve some much needed stress. Went into doggy and then I switched to mish. Just as I was filling the bag, she actually passed out. OMG, LOL! I cleaned up and I could've taken the cash that I left for her but I didn't. Just before I left I poked her to make sure she was alive. LOL. Overall, it was a bad experience and I will not repeat. She also had way more freckles than I expected but that didn't bother me. $100.00 for Hh.
    This girl has had more ups and downs than a theme park. If you catch her when she's clean and lucid, she has a lot of crazy stories to tell from her stripping days. She has been sweet to me the few times I have seen her, and even returned my wallet I left behind by mistake once. Not a thing was missing.

    She will double book and keep you waiting regardless of her current state of mind, unfortunately.

  6. #30137

    Avoid Ariel

    Texted Ariel and set up a visit. Comms were good even though she kept saying "I need 10 more minutes" about 3 or 4 times. I finally get to her room and she looks 10 years older and 40 lbs heavier. I could tell that she was on something but I decided that I would go ahead and relieve some much needed stress. Went into doggy and then I switched to mish. Just as I was filling the bag, she actually passed out. OMG, LOL! I cleaned up and I could've taken the cash that I left for her but I didn't. Just before I left I poked her to make sure she was alive. LOL. Overall, it was a bad experience and I will not repeat. She also had way more freckles than I expected but that didn't bother me. $100.00 for Hh.

  7. #30136

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on time, place and coins then ghosted at arrival. No explanation or anything. Avoid.
    Offered to make it right for 30% discount. Pleasant experience and nice girl. Beware Mandy x3 is on the scene. Her dog was in the room.

  8. #30135

    RE: Destiny in Normandy. Proceed with caution

    Went to see Destiny since she quoted. 7 so the price seemed right. You guys chime in if she's a local swan or something. She said her location was out by Normandy / Fouraker area. She sent me this pic. She said her girlfriend would meet me at the fence and we'd go back to a she-shed where they both do dates. I arrive and OH NO, at the fence its this little Latina that had been talked about here as pulling off some stunts on guys. (can't find a pic now). I had a fight or flight decision to make. Do I hit the gas and bail out? Dammit! It was still daytime so I cautiously went back to the shed, as the Latina took her dogs for a walk and as they closed the shed door I was eyeballing the house. I know there was someone there watching tv I could tell. I was nervous so on the expectation I may get a knock on the door from some dude I just dropped my shorts and let her bbj me quickly. She has modest bolt-ons which may mean she's a past dancer. Her body is riddled with pock marks and she said she had measles or mumps or some shit. BBJ was ok, I didn't attempt any more, I just wanted to bail which I did. She said she was getting her own place shortly. So in the end I didn't get robbed or anything but just a word of caution as you see what crowd she's in with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/781514549190
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails destiny.jpg‎  

  9. #30134

    Saw her once years ago

    This one pops up on occasion. Had a dead fish experience similar to you years ago. Went outside and her jittery girfriend was waiting for her to go desperately buy 'something'. The GF was this 5 ft tall short haired boy-girl lesbo. So if it makes you feel better, this chic is a dyke and probably a man hating one at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Talking about a bullshitting ass *****. I hope you got your money back or at least 75% of it back.

  10. #30133

    Ghosted

    Agreed on time, place and coins then ghosted at arrival. No explanation or anything. Avoid.

  11. #30132

  12. #30131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone on her is raving about her, but we set a time yesterday, I arrived 3 minutes late and she ghosted me. A short time after I left, she came with some excuse and we scheduled for 8 am today. I showed up a few minutes early and even told her I was on my way and she responded OK, so I thought, ok we are good for today. I get there and let her know I am there then NOTHING. I sent a couple more text and even tried to call, GHOSTED! Again, after I left, she gave another excuse and apologized that she was occupied. Offered no alternative time, nothing.

    Jay.
    Agreed, I think her "success" went to her head. She was awesome the first time she came and I saw her but recently she's way more rude and annoying.

  13. #30130

    No, My Dear, You're Not

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/009140261168

    Just because someone add sharpness and some text on your photos, that doesn't make you "upscale". In fact, quite the opposite.

    I'd love to know if anyone falls for this one. They're getting easier to identify, at least.

  14. #30129
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Talking about a bullshitting ass *****. I hope you got your money back or at least 75% of it back.
    I asked and got the typical response.

    To add to this, as she was performing the worst CBJ I've ever had, she looks up to tell me I have "one of those short stubby dicks". Um, you haven't even added any starch, skank. When I reminded her that I was the client, she began to mumble about how I was "one of those guys". Fuck yeah, I am. You got my hard-earned money, do as you're told. That's what led to the shouting matching ending with "get the f* out of my house".

  15. #30128
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I posted a response over on "Massages"

    .
    Thanks Tomcat, your input is appreciated. I asked A2 to delete my post there in massages. I'm pasting your reply there to here.

    Septimber in Riverside is NOT in Riverside

    No visit, but only a close call last week. She says her visits are $ minimum and that's for 15 min. Then sends this picture which looks quite ok. A little bit of attitude on her and I detect she may be a clockwatcher and a poor experience. My little head forces me out driving to meet her and she gave me an address. I was like WTF? I see a shitty building (former barbershop) on Mcduff north of i10 just blocks down from the old Pony. To me its a FAR STRETCH to call this area "Riverside" and I think she does it on purpose to make people think they are going to a safe area. Maybe it will be "Riverside" in 10-15 years when reams of college kids start moving there and quadrupling rents. She says she lives right behind it. My big head cast a congressional veto vote on my little head and said 'fuck this' and I left. She then blew up my phone and I gave her the bullshit excuse that I left cause some cops were trailing behind me and I didn't want to get tagged and questioned. The picture is not half bad and if she'd consider me taking her somewhere, but in that area I fear she is a swan trying to charge escort prices. Play at your own risk..
    I know exactly where you are talking about, barbershop and all.

    Technically that area is "North Riverside".

    Twenty+ years ago I used to live on Forbes and Stockton. Riverside ended at Post back then, back when it was a one-way street. It was all ghetro after that. Now it ends around i10, and anything north is now the ghetto. I get it.
    .

    Her location (and appearance in the pic you shared) remains interesting to me. I work off McDuff right before the railroad tracks right after that barbershop north of i10.

    That being said, thank you for sharing. I don't plan to pursue Ms Septimber any further considering her lacm of response and what you shared. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape