Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 41286
-
02-01-23 20:37 #29646Senior Member

Posts: 909Exactly
Not trying to draw this out, but she willing to take less than 40 like you said. He mentioned 20 more he could of went inside? Thats just to pay the pimp / dboy to use a bed / chair. 2 years ago I dreamed I encountered 2 different chicks at the same place on the Northside. They were both young 2nd one was a stripper who told me how it goes. They didn't live there, just spend a week / two there to get their money up, and he basically skims a little off the top. Meet him once dorky mofo, yet I assume he takes risk of raid or something. Yet for real the prices are ridiculous, and only the ugly ones are willing to haggle. Once out of a bluemoon a nice chick will have reasonable prices. Yet probably later this year prices will hop up again, just be prepared to get used to the handys LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 20:06 #29645Senior Member

Posts: 29Like I said I am fairly new here. I ask for help and no one will to suggest anything to me. Except to for try it out yourself. So I did that. Yeah, I agree I got scam out if you don't want to pay for higher price maybe suggest price or give tip. Maybe tell other of not falling for trap and trick. We are all here for a good time here.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 18:17 #29644Banned Member

Posts: 608Exactly right
I have had that same discussion in 2-3 cities and guys in the forum do not seem to understand that this forum is such a small percentage of mongers out there that our actions don not really move the needle. I got lucky and found a UTR near where I live and she comes to my house whenever I need her and we don't argue over donations LOL she is of the mindset that she doesn't want the headaches from trying to see multiple guys even though I have asked her on more than one occasion.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 18:16 #29643Senior Member

Posts: 115Riverside Rachael
PM Sent Jay. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 13:48 #29642Senior Member

Posts: 690Lo For 80 Must Be A Joke
I am still laughing - 80 for a BJ from Lo, it has to be a joke! She is a car date.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
I give her 40 coins max for BBBJ and she must swallow all my swimmers! If we do FS, then 50 coins is my max.
Mongers, please stop paying silly rates for stg providers! They will accept less if you keep trying because they need cash every day for their much needed candy and for room rent. Let a provider get her candy hunger burning and she will be asking you to hurry over!
-
02-01-23 12:38 #29641Banned Member

Posts: 608Rylee jo
She's been posting in st Augustine for a bit but before that she was in Jax but I can't find any info on her so any help is appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-side/52970077
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...c/952635139732
-
02-01-23 11:24 #29640Banned Member

Posts: 590Did she come?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 06:16 #29639Senior Member

Posts: 65This man gave Lo 80? Lmao wow she would calm her ass down and take the 40. I only saw her once and I can say she's not worth more than 40 she's basically a street walker in a house.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 22:15 #29638Senior Member

Posts: 1170About that battle
I have been saying it for a while now. The battle is lost! Reviewers on this site are only a fraction of others who see these heifers and know nothing about this site. And you never know how much they are paying them too. I also tried to see Ms. Karma. I even contacted her through Fb and she acts like she wants to meet, then ghost! But if she is making these kinds of coins, then there is no hope of me seeing her at this point. Why see me for 80 when someone is willing to pay almost 300 for pretty much, little services?! SMH Sounds like finding another hobby is in order!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 21:39 #29637Senior Member

Posts: 690I Totally Agree! I Hope Other Mongers Learn From Your Wise Advice!
Neck is right. Mongers learn from him and follow his wise advice!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-31-23 19:30 #29636Regular Member

Posts: 15Midnight snack
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/474695658784
Says she's on the NS on King's road but couldn't get a name.
-
01-31-23 18:38 #29635Senior Member

Posts: 909Wait a min
For those complaining about the talent now. This is why. Why donating 80 & 250 for just a BJ and CBJ? Thats crazy. If you read the forum you know she do it & catch for far less. More than half of that. This is crazy. I say again we lost this battle, since there's more people willing to overgift, for subpar providers. Can only see it going downhill. From here.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 15:37 #29634Senior Member

Posts: 130Really?
Please tell me you didn't spend all that money and the only thing you got qas covered BJ. You got scammed my guy. Even if you got full service she should of offered bb. You went to youngerman circle? Of all places you got to go there. There was girl named Karmen who I think her real name is Brea, used to be there and she was notorious for robbing people. Stay away from Youngerman! Especially if the coms is bad. It's usually a setup either for you to be robbed or arrested.
Originally Posted by Otakuofjax
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 12:15 #29633Senior Member

Posts: 29Karma TOFT
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/732286085517
My Dream with Karma is very bad for the most part. Comm with her is very difficult I literally had to wait for her for a hour. Where do I start at youngmen circus? After see the local robbing homeless and homeless guy screaming other each I have to say maybe it wasn't the best idea. She decide to walk up after all that transpire. She was pretty looking and figure so why not. When ask if she did BBBJ she say she don't do it anymore. It was on the site. I guess she change her mind. So we did a CBJ instead I should have just walk out situation. After finish in the bag I was very disappoint with whole situation. But I was lonely and needed the company that night. The Damage was 250 mario coin.
-
01-31-23 11:56 #29632Senior Member

Posts: 50Rachael
Been seeing her almost every week for months now. I do a 100 QV but always gave her 120 for a drama free good time. Not a clock watcher and loves to chat. No one swallows the boys like her. I told her she should give lessons it's that good. Anyways, the last 3 times I tried to see her she ghosted me right in front of her apartment. Not sure why as we never had a falling out.
Originally Posted by Jaylen70
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





