Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 524 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMonger77  [View Original Post]
    Best damn post I've seen in months!!
    100 half hour is fair & reasonable, these girls need a reality check.

  2. #6276

    Miss M

    She has been by go to the last few months. Always a pleasant experience. She is staying in Naugy at a place we all know. If you don't know, you can pm me. The room is always neat. My guess is Staying there is probably good for her as she is away from any bad influences. She does know someone there though because I arrived early one day last week to scout it out safety wise and I saw her and anorher girl scurrying around betwen rooms when I arrived. That said, I saw no signs of demons or a boy friend.

    She is a solid provider at a reasonable price. She recently raised her donations (online anyway) but she can be talked down so don't let that deter you. Her body is getting better as she has gained some weight. She is still thin but not as unhealthy thin as she was. Always clean and freshly showered. Her BBBJ are excellent and she can take a pounding. She is very accomodating and willing to taking direction. She seems to enjoy herself. She is either very orgasmic or an excellent actress as she always makes me feel like the worlds best lover (which I'm not). Her ad says she squirts but that's not my thing, but she never squirts for me.

    Given what else is awailabLe, she is very good IMHO.

  3. #6275

    She should read her own ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...7/667755193864

    Forgot this ones name but she was working out of the Hartford area a year ago or so. Only saw her once but she had some big tits and was generally a good time. Asked her about rates, she wants 175 for a HH now. Ffs Think I'm done with this hobby!
    Looks like she is posting in the wrong section (TS) I wonder how many respondents are asking her if she is a post-op LOL.

  4. #6274

    I'm with you my guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    There's no good reason that half of the women posting on stg are quoting 150 for a qv. Hell even 100 is too high for 15 goddamn minutes. It's time we go on a strike against these ridiculous prices. Who's out here paying that? Y'all are ruining the market.
    Best damn post I've seen in months!!

  5. #6273

    Count me in!

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You got my vote.

    PA.
    PM here I come!

  6. #6272

    I second this post

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce  [View Original Post]
    I'm out of the game for now, because there's nothing worth it out there, just total trash. In a bind. Take a drive to Bridgeport and go to PM's (RIP BC). I get that it's far for some, and I get that the back rooms are not the most comfortable accommodation, but you get to see the dancers in person, up close, have an immediate result, no comms problems, no danger of being robbed or worse, and a reasonable price. Dealing with STG is flakey (major time wasting, bad comms, ghosting), dangerous, garbage quality, and still expensive. Not worth it.

    If you want to go for an agency and spend more to get more, that's reasonable. P*y is not worth that price to me, but I respect it for someone else. I just can't see any good reason for this STG $#1 t though.

    Keep it Fresh.
    I posted about this "http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...236&viewfull=1#post6365236" These mongers in other cities damn near cursed me, I guess wtbry mongers are the only sensible ones!

  7. #6271

    Forgot name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...7/667755193864

    Forgot this ones name but she was working out of the Hartford area a year ago or so. Only saw her once but she had some big tits and was generally a good time. Asked her about rates, she wants 175 for a HH now. Ffs Think I'm done with this hobby!

  8. #6270

    Ended up passing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Texted her a few months ago while she was in Danbury area. She wanted 1. 6 for the half which was too much in my view. Just saw that she was reviewed last week in New Haven. Doesn't sound like it was worth the visit.
    Thanks for the info. Due diligence took me to reviews across the country and even some tranny talk. Coupled with info here, I passed.

  9. #6269
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...l/365890561598

    I believe she goes by Sonia but I used to see her on the loop all the time before she apparently got jammed up with charges concerning a robbery (nothing related to mongering from what I believe) Anyone see her recently? I always liked her.
    She robbed a guy she is nuts trust me.

  10. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had luck seeing Lyric? I've texted several times with no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/789799733136
    Good luck. I tried setting up a meeting with her a few times. Last was a couple of years ago. She wanted a picture of me, I declined. I never asked her for one. Time before that she posted around 10 pm. I hit her ul a few minutes later and she basically told me it was too late, to which I wanted to say "then why post so late. " Hope you can work something out and report back. I wouldn't expect much.

    Oh and I seem to remember she raised rates big time too.

  11. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by DJohnson555  [View Original Post]
    There's no good reason that half of the women posting on stg are quoting 150 for a qv. Hell even 100 is too high for 15 goddamn minutes. It's time we go on a strike against these ridiculous prices. Who's out here paying that? Y'all are ruining the market.
    You are falling into their trap. If you don't want to do something then raise the price.

    , RIGHT? These girls aren't stupid. 50 or 60 SS will have a line out the door. That kinda traffic with blow out their spot, pun-intended.

    I've never done a SS, same as picking up a SW in a way. High volume trash.

    To each their own.

  12. #6266

    Lyric

    Anyone had luck seeing Lyric? I've texted several times with no response.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/789799733136

  13. #6265

    Intervention is required, create a new agency: USDP

    The Department of Pussy will put in force price controls and stamp rumps with quality ratings of Prime, Choice, and Select.

    I think 95% of the guys on here are trying to keep the rates under control but it is a supply and demand problem. There has not been any new providers for the longest time, just recycled ones back from a state sponsored vacation. The only place you see new new faces is on the sugar sites, and most are fake. Strip clubs are fading fast. Where did all the ladies go?

  14. #6264

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    After my experience last night with this one, I completely agree. I am going on a self imposed monger strike. There are dudes out there that are fucking up the market. Damn fools!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...6/095138428699
    I'm out of the game for now, because there's nothing worth it out there, just total trash. In a bind. Take a drive to Bridgeport and go to PM's (RIP BC). I get that it's far for some, and I get that the back rooms are not the most comfortable accommodation, but you get to see the dancers in person, up close, have an immediate result, no comms problems, no danger of being robbed or worse, and a reasonable price. Dealing with STG is flakey (major time wasting, bad comms, ghosting), dangerous, garbage quality, and still expensive. Not worth it.

    If you want to go for an agency and spend more to get more, that's reasonable. P*y is not worth that price to me, but I respect it for someone else. I just can't see any good reason for this STG $#1 t though.

    Keep it Fresh.

  15. #6263

    Headmaster

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw the infamous Headmaster. She has deteriorated quite a bit. Did BBBJCIM for $60. I guess my expectations were heightened based on the reviews but to me it was just ok. To each his own.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...d/525577460735
    I've seen her 3 times I believe, possibly 4. Every time just for head. I think about 3 years ago. It wasn't bad. If you go without for 2 weeks or so she will get you off LOL. 5. 5-6 out of 10. If you nutted the day before, you probably won't get off & give her a 2-3 LOL. Any way every time I saw her she got a little worse, mentally & physically. Was offering BBFS because I couldn't get off but NO WAY was my answer. Even offered back door. Nope. Not for me especially bare, I didn't bring any protection for just head. The last time she was going mad trying to get me to nut & ended up biting my piece! Holy F! Drew blood! Needless to say no more for me & I went to the DR a few times for the next year getting checked for anything & everything. All good TG! NEXT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape