Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 1246 1746 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30113

    She was occupied

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone on her is raving about her, but we set a time yesterday, I arrived 3 minutes late and she ghosted me. A short time after I left, she came with some excuse and we scheduled for 8 am today. I showed up a few minutes early and even told her I was on my way and she responded OK, so I thought, ok we are good for today. I get there and let her know I am there then NOTHING. I sent a couple more text and even tried to call, GHOSTED! Again, after I left, she gave another excuse and apologized that she was occupied. Offered no alternative time, nothing.

    Jay.
    At 8:00 this morning and her phone kept ringing while I was enjoying myself.

  2. #30112

    Was fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    Have seen good reports and bad of DBs knocking on door. Gut says no but others have said they had good experience. Anyone seen recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/509835442683
    I seen her maybe a month ago. No one knocked on the door and everything was fine from start to finish.

  3. #30111

    Erika. Latina

    I know everyone on her is raving about her, but we set a time yesterday, I arrived 3 minutes late and she ghosted me. A short time after I left, she came with some excuse and we scheduled for 8 am today. I showed up a few minutes early and even told her I was on my way and she responded OK, so I thought, ok we are good for today. I get there and let her know I am there then NOTHING. I sent a couple more text and even tried to call, GHOSTED! Again, after I left, she gave another excuse and apologized that she was occupied. Offered no alternative time, nothing.

    Jay.

  4. #30110

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Choo83  [View Original Post]
    I met up a few months ago for a QV for some headache medicine. Wasn't too bad, but not the best either. Location was ok, and I didn't run into any trouble. She was also nice to talk to.
    I visited her a short time ago and had a good time. No visible candy abuse and her location felt safe to me. She is a nice girl, hope she "keeps up"(pun intended) the good service.

  5. #30109

    Anyone seen Nicole recently

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/626072504728

    I know she's been talked about on here before and comes recommended but she's used these same photos a while now. Does anyone know if she still looks like the photos?

  6. #30108

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSinVille  [View Original Post]
    How is Bubbles lately. Anyone had a recent experience? Or tell your last one. Good or bad. Please and thanks.
    I met up a few months ago for a QV for some headache medicine. Wasn't too bad, but not the best either. Location was ok, and I didn't run into any trouble. She was also nice to talk to.

  7. #30107
    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Still in it though family issues. All I can say. A good friend now. Post very little due to regulars. I'd say itll be 2-3 weeks before she's back to normal. Still clean.
    That was a worry of mine. When I last saw her she was so proud of her sobriety. I was concerned she was back to old habits or even worse.

  8. #30106

    I like I've seen this one before

    Anyone have info? No name so I can't search. Not a good sign. I remember some chatter, but can't recall if it was good or bad.

  9. #30105

    Northside / airport

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    As for the northside, well, yeah, its the northsaide. I do plan on veronica and she maybe included thought any recomendations for the north? Oceanway, airport, lem turner? Just jumping back in and wanted advice from active daydreamers. Thanks.
    My go to is Carla at the RR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/254835988635

    Always been a good time, BBBJ, multiple positions. She does have a bad knee but is a champ.

  10. #30104

    If there were a top 3 on the northside.

    As for the northside, well, yeah, its the northsaide. I do plan on veronica and she maybe included thought any recomendations for the north? Oceanway, airport, lem turner? Just jumping back in and wanted advice from active daydreamers. Thanks.

  11. #30103
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.
    Still in it though family issues. All I can say. A good friend now. Post very little due to regulars. I'd say itll be 2-3 weeks before she's back to normal. Still clean.

  12. #30102

    Question

    How is Bubbles lately. Anyone had a recent experience? Or tell your last one. Good or bad. Please and thanks.

  13. #30101

    Just had exotic princess

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? I text and was able to make contact. She gave me a general area of location on the west. When asking about rate for Hh she went silent. We'll try her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/930732060951

    Alissa.

    Text she and answered, wants $$ for Hh. She wants a pic of you holding 4 fingers up. I declined. I don't send selfies to providers. She wouldn't budge on it. Anybody seen her though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/148911019340
    Looks like her photos, nice ass, pretty face and did up her make up. Not sure why but she asked me to send a photo with 2 fingers touching my nose after we already agreed where to meet. She's funny, was super paranoid about me being a cop. Talked a lot about her new tattoo at first and then was kinda rushy like she had somewhere to be. She's pretty fine though in comparison to some of the others I've seen on STG and expensive.

  14. #30100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendation. I will be seeing her and only her when she's available. Great rates for the service.

    BBBJ, Rimming, multiple positions. At no point did she rush me or gave off an attitude to hurry up. A go-to anytime she's in town.
    I concur. She's a wild cat that knows her way around down there. Too bad she doesn't stay here long. I could see her being a weekly visit.

  15. #30099

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.
    Did the same to me, haven't been back since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape