Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 41287
-
03-24-23 08:21 #30112Senior Member

Posts: 30That was a worry of mine. When I last saw her she was so proud of her sobriety. I was concerned she was back to old habits or even worse.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 00:47 #30111Senior Member

Posts: 100I like I've seen this one before
Anyone have info? No name so I can't search. Not a good sign. I remember some chatter, but can't recall if it was good or bad.
-
03-23-23 23:36 #30110Senior Member

Posts: 559Northside / airport
My go to is Carla at the RR.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/254835988635
Always been a good time, BBBJ, multiple positions. She does have a bad knee but is a champ.
-
03-23-23 22:27 #30109Senior Member

Posts: 138If there were a top 3 on the northside.
As for the northside, well, yeah, its the northsaide. I do plan on veronica and she maybe included thought any recomendations for the north? Oceanway, airport, lem turner? Just jumping back in and wanted advice from active daydreamers. Thanks.
-
03-23-23 22:16 #30108Senior Member

Posts: 138Still in it though family issues. All I can say. A good friend now. Post very little due to regulars. I'd say itll be 2-3 weeks before she's back to normal. Still clean.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 21:33 #30107Senior Member

Posts: 29Question
How is Bubbles lately. Anyone had a recent experience? Or tell your last one. Good or bad. Please and thanks.
-
03-23-23 21:26 #30106Senior Member

Posts: 49Just had exotic princess
Looks like her photos, nice ass, pretty face and did up her make up. Not sure why but she asked me to send a photo with 2 fingers touching my nose after we already agreed where to meet. She's funny, was super paranoid about me being a cop. Talked a lot about her new tattoo at first and then was kinda rushy like she had somewhere to be. She's pretty fine though in comparison to some of the others I've seen on STG and expensive.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 12:21 #30105Senior Member

Posts: 28I concur. She's a wild cat that knows her way around down there. Too bad she doesn't stay here long. I could see her being a weekly visit.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 11:17 #30104Senior Member

Posts: 113Same
Did the same to me, haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 11:16 #30103Senior Member

Posts: 162Info
Did anyone get the number or who has it shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 10:11 #30102Senior Member

Posts: 118Info please
Any reports no these? Would like to get some info before pulling the trigger.
PM is fine. TIA.
Bubbly Blonde.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/822665671014
Ms. Thick & Delightful.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/764285919592
-
03-23-23 09:32 #30101Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this her? https://callescort.org/786-403-3677.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 09:28 #30100Senior Member

Posts: 554Links
Bro, none of your links work.
Originally Posted by Zoinksjax
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 08:24 #30099Senior Member

Posts: 28Oh thanks. I had texted her last night for a visit today but now you say pics are not real I'm cancelling. I can't stand these fake pics any more.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 08:08 #30098Senior Member

Posts: 190Love Rachel but.
She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.
Originally Posted by KittySniffer69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





