Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 41280
-
03-23-23 23:36 #30105Senior Member

Posts: 559Northside / airport
My go to is Carla at the RR.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/254835988635
Always been a good time, BBBJ, multiple positions. She does have a bad knee but is a champ.
-
03-23-23 22:27 #30104Senior Member

Posts: 138If there were a top 3 on the northside.
As for the northside, well, yeah, its the northsaide. I do plan on veronica and she maybe included thought any recomendations for the north? Oceanway, airport, lem turner? Just jumping back in and wanted advice from active daydreamers. Thanks.
-
03-23-23 22:16 #30103Senior Member

Posts: 138Still in it though family issues. All I can say. A good friend now. Post very little due to regulars. I'd say itll be 2-3 weeks before she's back to normal. Still clean.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 21:33 #30102Senior Member

Posts: 29Question
How is Bubbles lately. Anyone had a recent experience? Or tell your last one. Good or bad. Please and thanks.
-
03-23-23 21:26 #30101Senior Member

Posts: 49Just had exotic princess
Looks like her photos, nice ass, pretty face and did up her make up. Not sure why but she asked me to send a photo with 2 fingers touching my nose after we already agreed where to meet. She's funny, was super paranoid about me being a cop. Talked a lot about her new tattoo at first and then was kinda rushy like she had somewhere to be. She's pretty fine though in comparison to some of the others I've seen on STG and expensive.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 12:21 #30100Senior Member

Posts: 28I concur. She's a wild cat that knows her way around down there. Too bad she doesn't stay here long. I could see her being a weekly visit.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 11:17 #30099Senior Member

Posts: 113Same
Did the same to me, haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by TwoWheels
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 11:16 #30098Senior Member

Posts: 162Info
Did anyone get the number or who has it shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 10:11 #30097Senior Member

Posts: 118Info please
Any reports no these? Would like to get some info before pulling the trigger.
PM is fine. TIA.
Bubbly Blonde.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/822665671014
Ms. Thick & Delightful.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/764285919592
-
03-23-23 09:32 #30096Senior Member

Posts: 28Is this her? https://callescort.org/786-403-3677.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 09:28 #30095Senior Member

Posts: 554Links
Bro, none of your links work.
Originally Posted by Zoinksjax
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 08:24 #30094Senior Member

Posts: 28Oh thanks. I had texted her last night for a visit today but now you say pics are not real I'm cancelling. I can't stand these fake pics any more.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 08:08 #30093Senior Member

Posts: 190Love Rachel but.
She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.
Originally Posted by KittySniffer69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 01:57 #30092Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the last one
Someone reported on her and it was not a good session. Mechanical at best!
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 23:18 #30091Senior Member

Posts: 414Exotic princess & Alissa
Anyone seen her yet? I text and was able to make contact. She gave me a general area of location on the west. When asking about rate for Hh she went silent. We'll try her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/930732060951
Alissa.
Text she and answered, wants $$ for Hh. She wants a pic of you holding 4 fingers up. I declined. I don't send selfies to providers. She wouldn't budge on it. Anybody seen her though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/148911019340











Reply With Quote




