Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19737

    BBFS / Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of of any Latinas? Haven't seen any, I remember Heidi but she only saw older men. Also does anyone know any providers that provide BBFS, besides sugar? If so can you PM me please?
    Bumping does anyone know if any latinas or anyone that offers BBFS?

  2. #19736

    Reliable service

    Is it just me or has it been hard to find reliable sources. EB feels like it's filled with nothing but fake ads. I've been trying to find something reliable any help would be appreciated feel free to pm.

  3. #19735

    She actually has positive reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly enough she has a good amount positive reviews on Erotic Monkey. However her rates are definitely high for where she posts her ads imo.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/xobreaba...napolis-956500

  4. #19734

    Check this out boys


  5. #19733

    In a way

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information or at least a name to search by for this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/798284609257

    The ad has so little information on it that its hard to search. Last 4 of the phone are 9258.
    Never met up with her but did reach out and videod with her, seems legit. However, tale as old as time, the pictures looked like they were from 10/15 years ago and the body didn't look as good. I ended up passing on it.

    Maybe it was the lighting or quick video but it seemed like a deceptive ad as usual. Let us know if you go through with it.

  6. #19732
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Allison The Busty Bombshell from STG seems really high to me, am I wrong?
    Don't know about her being high, but got the same quotes when I reached out to her. I passed based on price and limited menu.

  7. #19731

    Mystery Girl

    Does anyone have information or at least a name to search by for this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/798284609257

    The ad has so little information on it that its hard to search. Last 4 of the phone are 9258.
    Last edited by Scout317; 03-24-23 at 18:02. Reason: Adding a title

  8. #19730
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    Allison The Busty Bombshell from STG seems really high to me, am I wrong?
    A little at least... oh.. you meant that high! In pre-vid bucks, yeah, but now? Who knows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njk1nzuxyziyndexndq0ngu3mgy5zthln2i5ngi2zmrjnjzmmq.jpg.jpeg‎  
    Last edited by Theo Guderian; 03-24-23 at 16:02. Reason: typo

  9. #19729

    The Busty Bombshell

    Allison The Busty Bombshell from STG seems really high to me, am I wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2453A069-09ED-48AE-AA3F-3D055D8E65D5.jpg‎  

  10. #19728

    Southside

    Going to be staying on the Southside of indy around Harding tomorrow night. Does anyone have an UTR in the area they could share, or info on anyone legit and decent in the area? I do not have a membership to SA or SB to search that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Red.

  11. #19727
    Sweets.

    Visited Friday 3/17. Went to rose spa first, but quickly dipped out as there was just a mamasan and older AMP. Probably mid to late 40's, so I passed and went to Sweets.

    There were 4 girls on the couch. This place really hasn't gotten much better as 3 out of 4 were in rough shape. Older probably mid 40's. I ended up going with who was best from the lineup. I believe her name is Clarice. Mid to late 30's, shorter 7/10 face, 6/10 body. Had a squishy tummy but nice Bs.

    Opted for QV. 40, tried to negotiate tip which for F. S at $. 60 but would budge lower. Pulled the usual "I young". Ended up settling on the price. She's very friendly with lots of touch and light kissing. Paid lots of attention to the boys along with CBJ. Some good acting with her on too, then switching to doggy then finished in mish. For the price, I'm sticking with DI until things improve.

    After reading some reviews of sweets recently. I notice the one with the "scowl" LOL I couldn't stop laughing inside. Spot on! Saved me from that nightmare.

  12. #19726
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonEric  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lynn from Anderson? It's slim pickings up here in Fort Wayne.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/764341574383
    Ad seemed to good to be true, but out of curiosity / boredome I reached out to the number in the post.

    It was a third party texting back.

    The ad says she offers BBBJ, and CIM. The girl apparently doesn't do oral.

    So couple the fact that you're dealing with a pimp, and the ad lists services not actually offerd. I'd avoid.

    Dude also suggested another girl, which gave away the fact that he is a pimp.

    Next time do your own homework.

  13. #19725

    Ft Wayne.

    Quote Originally Posted by YukonEric  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lynn from Anderson? It's slim pickings up here in Fort Wayne.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/764341574383
    You have soco, Lisa, jade, Roxy, the brunett out in wanedale, plus one more I haven been able to see. Ft Wayne is doing better than it has in years.

  14. #19724

    That's bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    That the "no drugs" part were true, as she'd still be with us if it was. She hid her demons well, but they were much larger than anyone knew. "Fentynal and cold medicine" were found in her system, which is very indicative of counterfeit pain pills. So sad, as she and I were very close. I've lost a few providers over the years, who had also become my friends. Heartbreaking, really.

    Kyussfan.
    I saw her maybe 6 times, I just never saw any of the obvious signs of use. That Fentanyl is just wicked shit.

    Too bad, she was very sweet and fun to be with.

    RIP.

  15. #19723

    Lynn from Anderson

    Any info on Lynn from Anderson? It's slim pickings up here in Fort Wayne.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/764341574383
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 07D1AD01-7E8D-4D2A-A57F-4395261044E5.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape