Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 24837
-
03-19-23 08:20 #19722Senior Member

Posts: 476I wish
That the "no drugs" part were true, as she'd still be with us if it was. She hid her demons well, but they were much larger than anyone knew. "Fentynal and cold medicine" were found in her system, which is very indicative of counterfeit pain pills. So sad, as she and I were very close. I've lost a few providers over the years, who had also become my friends. Heartbreaking, really.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
03-18-23 18:30 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 45Very sweet lady. Open menu. Photos are dated but representative. Been a while since I've seen her. She may have put on a little weight. Not bad. Still very lovely. Used to be my ATF, but moved too far west for me to travel.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 16:38 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 1527Same lady.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:17 #19719Senior Member

Posts: 407Lee maybe?
If my old ass could remember, I think her name was Lee, I didn't keep her digits though. Too bad. She was new to the game, no drugs, no drama, had a kid and her rack was massive.
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:29 #19718Senior Member

Posts: 171Teacher?
Anyone met up with gal? What are your thoughts?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/607011358582
-
03-17-23 12:16 #19717Senior Member

Posts: 1527I'm assuming you are referring to Danielle. If so, she is no longer with us. Died summer '21.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 01:24 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 407Speedway lady
Does anyone still see or stay in contact with a brunette somewhat BBW that lived a few blocks away from the IMS?
She has lost a bunch of weight but still had a massive rack. Saw her a couple of times but don't have her name or number.
Saw some porn that reminded me of here, would love to see her again.
-
03-16-23 15:37 #19715Senior Member

Posts: 346Hailey
Any info about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...t/799374627881
Texted the number, and the person asked me which girl. Hailey and water park princess work together. I tried texting water park before, but nothing. Hailey is new, I think.
-
03-16-23 15:10 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 138I canr find any intel on her.
I just did an advanced search for "Pixie" and a lot of other cities and states provide info. But nothing specifically on this girl. She seems cute.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:49 #19713Senior Member

Posts: 58Morgan
Ty, you are correct! Morgan was one and Emery was the other that I recall. Thanks for the assist as always.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 15:27 #19712Senior Member

Posts: 149Spoke with her yesterday. They're active in Speedway. Not sure if the new girl is still there or not, but their website still shows her. Also looking to hire.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 10:59 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 350Used To go by Pixxie I think there are a few reports under that name. She was okay. Fairly standard service nothing special, but wasn't unpleasant either.
Originally Posted by AirMax2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 09:46 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 1175I just saw a job listing on Craigslist yesterday for Gypsy so I'd guess they're still active.
Originally Posted by Georgei
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 09:13 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone experience Kat?
Always try to ask here before trying someone out the first time. I've only seen one review elsewhere but it's hard to go off one. Pics looks legit as I've found some that have proof she's at least local. Donation a little higher than avg. 120/180/240.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4193807226
-
03-15-23 05:43 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 107Gypsy Massage
What's going on with Gypsy massage? Jen isn't blogging, no updates, no additions in over a month. Are they closed? Or has Jen gone to see Uncle for a while?











Reply With Quote





