Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 1342 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 24837
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19722

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    If my old ass could remember, I think her name was Lee, I didn't keep her digits though. Too bad. She was new to the game, no drugs, no drama, had a kid and her rack was massive.
    That the "no drugs" part were true, as she'd still be with us if it was. She hid her demons well, but they were much larger than anyone knew. "Fentynal and cold medicine" were found in her system, which is very indicative of counterfeit pain pills. So sad, as she and I were very close. I've lost a few providers over the years, who had also become my friends. Heartbreaking, really.

    Kyussfan.

  2. #19721
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with gal? What are your thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/607011358582
    Very sweet lady. Open menu. Photos are dated but representative. Been a while since I've seen her. She may have put on a little weight. Not bad. Still very lovely. Used to be my ATF, but moved too far west for me to travel.

  3. #19720
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    If my old ass could remember, I think her name was Lee, I didn't keep her digits though. Too bad. She was new to the game, no drugs, no drama, had a kid and her rack was massive.
    Same lady.

  4. #19719

    Lee maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you are referring to Danielle. If so, she is no longer with us. Died summer '21.
    If my old ass could remember, I think her name was Lee, I didn't keep her digits though. Too bad. She was new to the game, no drugs, no drama, had a kid and her rack was massive.

  5. #19718

    Teacher?

    Anyone met up with gal? What are your thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...i/607011358582

  6. #19717
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone still see or stay in contact with a brunette somewhat BBW that lived a few blocks away from the IMS?

    She has lost a bunch of weight but still had a massive rack. Saw her a couple of times but don't have her name or number.

    Saw some porn that reminded me of here, would love to see her again.
    I'm assuming you are referring to Danielle. If so, she is no longer with us. Died summer '21.

  7. #19716

    Speedway lady

    Does anyone still see or stay in contact with a brunette somewhat BBW that lived a few blocks away from the IMS?

    She has lost a bunch of weight but still had a massive rack. Saw her a couple of times but don't have her name or number.

    Saw some porn that reminded me of here, would love to see her again.

  8. #19715

    Hailey

    Any info about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carme...t/799374627881

    Texted the number, and the person asked me which girl. Hailey and water park princess work together. I tried texting water park before, but nothing. Hailey is new, I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njcwnddimdbmzgzknjnlnjc2ntq0oge0y2jiytzhywzjodzkyq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #19714

    I canr find any intel on her.

    I just did an advanced search for "Pixie" and a lot of other cities and states provide info. But nothing specifically on this girl. She seems cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Used To go by Pixxie I think there are a few reports under that name. She was okay. Fairly standard service nothing special, but wasn't unpleasant either.

  10. #19713

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    One of the name she used is Morgan. I've never seen her either bunch of bad reviews though.
    Ty, you are correct! Morgan was one and Emery was the other that I recall. Thanks for the assist as always.

  11. #19712
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a job listing on Craigslist yesterday for Gypsy so I'd guess they're still active.
    Spoke with her yesterday. They're active in Speedway. Not sure if the new girl is still there or not, but their website still shows her. Also looking to hire.

  12. #19711
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Always try to ask here before trying someone out the first time. I've only seen one review elsewhere but it's hard to go off one. Pics looks legit as I've found some that have proof she's at least local. Donation a little higher than avg. 120/180/240.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4193807226
    Used To go by Pixxie I think there are a few reports under that name. She was okay. Fairly standard service nothing special, but wasn't unpleasant either.

  13. #19710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    What's going on with Gypsy massage? Jen isn't blogging, no updates, no additions in over a month. Are they closed? Or has Jen gone to see Uncle for a while?
    I just saw a job listing on Craigslist yesterday for Gypsy so I'd guess they're still active.

  14. #19709

    Anyone experience Kat?

    Always try to ask here before trying someone out the first time. I've only seen one review elsewhere but it's hard to go off one. Pics looks legit as I've found some that have proof she's at least local. Donation a little higher than avg. 120/180/240.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4193807226

  15. #19708

    Gypsy Massage

    What's going on with Gypsy massage? Jen isn't blogging, no updates, no additions in over a month. Are they closed? Or has Jen gone to see Uncle for a while?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape