Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 356 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3592

    Lol

    When it was over she cleaned me off and then proceeded to spray a paper towel with alcohol until it was dripping wet and SHOVED INSIDE HER SNIZZ! Holy fuck I couldn't imagine how much that had to burn.

    That's funny. Reminds of the time a couple Mon. Ago at Sky when I started to put my finger her she said stop, got up & came back with a glove ripped off a finger & had me put it on my finger before I could play!

  2. #3591

    It's okay

    Tried it out last week. One lady working, she was probably 50+ better looking than Shrek but nothing to get excited about. Half way decent massage with no teasing. On the flip everything was on the table but wanted 200 for FS, 180 for a BJ and 120 for a handjob. So obviously I declined at first, she dropped the HJ with full access to her to 40 so I accepted. Decent with plenty of attention to the boys. Body was okay for her age and had no objection to exploration.

    When it was over she cleaned me off and then proceeded to spray a paper towel with alcohol until it was dripping wet and SHOVED INSIDE HER SNIZZ! Holy fuck I couldn't imagine how much that had to burn.

    Quote Originally Posted by TFron86  [View Original Post]
    Driving around the Secor and Laskey area and saw a place called "Summer Massage Spa" the only reason why I didn't try it out is because it literally next to a jewerly store and dollar general.

  3. #3590

    A potential new AMP?

    Driving around the Secor and Laskey area and saw a place called "Summer Massage Spa" the only reason why I didn't try it out is because it literally next to a jewerly store and dollar general.

  4. #3589
    Sassy96
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Lee's this week and back door was unlocked as usual. Was met by Wendy a middle aged ok looking woman. Place looks.

    To have been cleaned up a little and over head bars wor back walking.

    Went for Hh massage 50/70 now for Hh vs full hour. Not a bad massage with very little teasing. And was allowed to roam around freely otc. On the flip Wendy went right to work and I was able to have my way with the freedom to roam utc.

    Not a bad experience and will be back at some time.

    No sign of Shrek but the door was closed to the other room.
    Prices slightly up, but Wendy was provider before shutdown. Offered CBJ but mainly used teeth, for a raw experience. Nice body though. YMMV.

  5. #3588
    Sassy96
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Was driving in the area of Tremainsville, just NW past the Upton intersection, and saw a Massage sign in the window of a little row of shops. Pretty non-descript, but was wondering if anyone had some intel? I miss Melon; don't like Sky (they're all ancient); Lets Relax well likely not reopen; and Quality has some room for improvement. It'd be nice if we could see something come back to the area.

    Also. Are there any places like Kim's left?
    Multiple options previously available but sounds like closed now.

  6. #3587

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Platchk  [View Original Post]
    Ended up going to Sky last Saturday. Drew Anna. Mid 40's, bolt ONS, no fat.

    Threw $2 to her immediately as I don't want to haggle or grab money mid way.

    Table shower with lots of attention to the boys and stick, sauna, then she walked in my back at my request for a good 40 minutes. On the flip off came the dress and she went right to it. CBJ for a minute until I asked her to kiss the starfish. She wouldn't, but sucked on the boys while tugging.

    Finally she said I'm tired, get on top. This was the hardest one of these ladies have let me rail them ever. Will repeat.

    HOWEVER! After we were done, she brought two other girls in. One a mid 20's, very attractive, no surgery appears. I didn't catch her name, but next time I'm asking for her.
    The younger one must have left. The girls there average 40-50 yrs old.

  7. #3586

    Chang report

    Stopped by Chang (whatever the new name is but its still Chang to me) and had a great time. Its been 8 months since last visitation, but the place does need a remodel. I miss Melon that place was cleaner and productive.

    Anyway, service was as expected and left satisfied. The bait to return when cleaning up was a mid 20's and smoking hott for a AMP. I need to repeat and enjoy a slice of that pie. I found if you tell Mama "I want a fresh, fresh". Must be some half ass secret code that I stumbled upon but you will get the AMP version of the A Team rather then the typical C Team.

  8. #3585

    Sky report

    Ended up going to Sky last Saturday. Drew Anna. Mid 40's, bolt ONS, no fat.

    Threw $2 to her immediately as I don't want to haggle or grab money mid way.

    Table shower with lots of attention to the boys and stick, sauna, then she walked in my back at my request for a good 40 minutes. On the flip off came the dress and she went right to it. CBJ for a minute until I asked her to kiss the starfish. She wouldn't, but sucked on the boys while tugging.

    Finally she said I'm tired, get on top. This was the hardest one of these ladies have let me rail them ever. Will repeat.

    HOWEVER! After we were done, she brought two other girls in. One a mid 20's, very attractive, no surgery appears. I didn't catch her name, but next time I'm asking for her.

  9. #3584

    Massage Spa

    It had been a minute since I've been to an AMP and I happen to be by this one and thought why not.

    Greeted by an older lady I'm guessing late 50's. Told her I wanted a HH and she ended up doing and hour. No teasing or extras at all. She offered me the lotion to take care of myself. Hell, I could have done that at home.

    Go out and pay and she was upset because I didn't give her a tip. Really lady? It was a junk massage and nothing extra to be had. Which is sad because I had stopped here years ago and it was a full menu.

    Needless to say, that's a one and done. Oh, I think she was the only one there too. I didn't see or hear anyone else while I was there and.

  10. #3583

    Sky

    Heading that way tonight but haven't seen a review in a month. What's the latest?

  11. #3582

    Quality Asian

    Stopped by on Thursday at lunch. Koko was occupied so I asked for Apple.

    Haven't seen her in a long time, great time.

    She allows OTC and nipple sucking. Very fun lady.

    She must have talked to Koko, because she gave me a prostate massage unasked.

    Will certainly repeat.

  12. #3581

    Lees

    Tried stopping here yesterday, and the doors were locked and lights off.

  13. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be closed. 2nd weekend in a row I drove by and sign was not lit, no cars in lot. Short lived for sure if it is in fact closed.
    You didn't miss much was very rundown looking.

  14. #3579

    Tremainesville AMP

    Seems to be closed. 2nd weekend in a row I drove by and sign was not lit, no cars in lot. Short lived for sure if it is in fact closed.

  15. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    May want to check STG. A recent post sounded like she was going to stop seeing guys with HE soon.
    My concern was to make sure I wouldn't be walking into a LEO trap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape