Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5332
-
03-23-23 16:58 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 114Re: Summer
Everything is available, just not sure if you'd want it. A little plump for my taste.
Originally Posted by Sassy96
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 23:49 #3621Sassy96Guest
Summer
Any update. Legit or extras available?
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 23:40 #3620Sassy96Guest
Tremaisville
Bummer. Single provider but very attentive when first opened. Nice rack with UTC roaming and an explosive finish!
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 23:29 #3619Sassy96Guest
Kellys
Dated. Tried contacting several years back without success. Checked out address and couldn't locate.
Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 13:46 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 28Anyone have info
Saw this online, wondering if real or dated. Any help appreciated.
Kellys Erotic and Sensual Nude Massage.
https://www.yellowpages.com/maumee-o...sage-453931366
-
03-20-23 22:05 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 216SKY. Penny
It had been a while so I asked for Penny. I remembered her being in a little bit better shape a year ago. She still was as fun and playful as I remember. I gave her the. 7/ 6 upfront. I got ready and we were off to the TS when she came back. She had her top down and the TS was a lot of fun as she made sure my junk was clean. She put me back in the room, left and came back naked. I love it. She seems to really enjoy her job. No massage. She laid down on the table and let me have my fun for a bit. Then she was on top. Kissed and licked my balls and shaft before CBJ. Rode me for a minute, standing K9 & mish, then I put her on her back for more mish. Asked her to CBJ and she went to town again. Finished me off sitting on top with my dick between her butt cheeks. It was great. Cleaned me up and laid next to me on the table for a minute. It had been about 35-40 minutes and the bell had been ringing so she starts in with only two girls, I will give you more time next time. (why not just give me 15-20 back whatever) Dressed me and walked me out the door. Think there was another guy hiding in mamasan's room.
The other girl didn't pop in and say hi. Her name started with a p, I think. Penny said there was another girl coming next week. Penny is fun makes it enjoyable, although her age is starting to show a bit. Its a bit of a drive and I only pop in every few months. Other girls have been 50/50 so I will take Penny if I don't have any info on the other girls.
-
03-19-23 14:55 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 977The only mystery here is what took so long. The location is a busy strip mall.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 12:37 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 1674If they are harassing the AMP's customers you know they are making complaints / giving reports to the police. Eventually, they will act on them.
Originally Posted by PussPleaser1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 12:09 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 99Agree
I was there yesterday and had Linda. Not that good of massage and agressive for tip. Won't repeat til the regular girls are back either. Also curious what staff at Dr's Office did.
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 14:39 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 135Less than positive at Quality
Went the other day and the first bad thing was the staff next door at the doctors office hassled me as I was walking into Quality. I didn't feel too good after that.
Next, Coco is currently on vacation (Apple too). I got the "fill in" staff and had the absolute worst massage I've ever had. Literally spent the whole hour on rubbing the same spot on my back over and over. 3 days later and I'm still sore. I even mentioned that itnwas not feeling good and she didn't do anything to change. The whole experience was negative and I will only return if regular staff are working.
-
03-18-23 12:59 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 334Tropical Touch
Has anybody been to Tropical Touch recently? I know there's a few posts that they don't offer any extras, but I'm curious if the "bikini" massage they offer do they actually wear a bikini. Or just a crop top and leggings that they're wearing on the website.
-
03-17-23 21:00 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 1674Jackson, if you are in West Toledo it would be about an hour.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 20:56 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 31Toledo AMP Burn Out
Does anyone have suggestions on a AMP within an hour drive of Toledo that would be worth the trip? I am getting local AMP burn out and need a change of "staff".
-
03-16-23 22:39 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 1863Honestly, I think its much more about money laundering than anything else. Probably drug money. Or who knows?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 21:37 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 1674This is common at any time across the USA. Just ask Robert Kraft LOL. How he got off so light from the NFL is beyond me, oh wait, he is rich as hell that is how.
Originally Posted by AsainLuv
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





