Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 872 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 13068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8388
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    3401

    This place is going to last as long as Reaves will be on the Lakers' starting 5.

    The lineup:

    Jennifer (I think) - the CEO of the place. She has been doing assistive masturbation in Santa Monica and MDR for a long time. Is blonde with pale skin but is latinx. Has awful fakies, but loves playing with and sucking cock.

    Griselda. Morbidly obese latinx woman who speaks literlly PHd English but reverts to Spanish reflexively. Does a way too long bullshit massage and had to be convinced. It took about 3 nanoseconds to give me a handjob. Has some of the best penod skills ever. So good you can ignore her housekeeper looks. She has a massive ass and tits, but no exposure to them.

    Ana. Black gal who is a little off. I went over the time with her and when I nutted she had that reaction when you hand in a doctoral thesis. Again, fabulous skills on my penoc. Did not take off any clothes either.

    They are open late if that is good for you and they seem to be busy. Once someone figures out what the fuk is going on there, well, it is back to the wharf.

  2. #8387
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Flats

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Girls wear High heels?
    They wear flats or pumps, maybe sometimes sandals.

  3. #8386

    Gg

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.
    Girls wear High heels?

  4. #8385

    G&g

    Whittier.

    Amber latina, high 20's, sexy look, nice outfit. Good tits, pierced nips. Clean shaved everywhere except head and face. With her darker outfit and lingerie and goth type lipstick etc. She looked really hot. Tall at least 5-5. No signs of baby fat or scars.

    Excellent mouth action, had to slow her down. Kitty not as tight as I expected. She put strawberry flavored edible lube and did offer daty I didn't pursue. Good time. This place has some steady (like lucky Korean on Fridays) and others that come and go like amber. So repeat may be difficult unless stars align. 1-2+0-5.

  5. #8384

    Ah yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyMax33  [View Original Post]
    Rarely go there. Been there last July with Joy and before that with Natalie. Never tried any asians there. Standard rates with 40 at door and 120.
    I remember Natalie. She'd do greek for an extra 100. Wonder if she's still there. That place, Bebe, and momo were the places to go!

  6. #8383
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Djm138  [View Original Post]
    What was the name of the place? And what was the damage? TIA.
    It is called manifest massage. The owner has delusions of grandeur. https://manifestmassagespa.com/.

    Her only skill is she knows how to stroke slowly and has good tits for rowboat fucking.

    I think the head girl has made some $$$ doing only fans and wants to parley that into a massage empire.

    I will say that the heavy girl I saw had just great dick handling acumen.

  7. #8382

    Vista / Just Relax

    Rarely go there. Been there last July with Joy and before that with Natalie. Never tried any asians there. Standard rates with 40 at door and 120.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djuin  [View Original Post]
    It's the place behind FatBurger on SM and Vista. I'd been there a few time many years ago and always got super hot Asian girls there but they were a little pricey at 3 benjamins for FS. Is that still the case? (In hind sight if they were up-charging me it's probably because I would pull up in a 2 seater convertible; p) But ya, this place had been a go to for me and was always very satisfied, if anyone has been there in a while what kind of prices they asking these days?

    And in an effort to give to get I'll mention that I have hit up a spot on Rosc and Sep next to the 7-11 (I know there is a thread just for the valley but since my question concerns WeHo area I though placing this in the greater LA thread would be ok. . . I hope; p) twice this year. The first time was pretty good actually, got a Latina named Jenny I think it was, she wasn't top shelf but had a body built for the buiz at hand. She was really friendly and through she wasn't keen on nipple play everything else was fun. It was. 4 at the door and I think she asked for 1. 4 but I gave more because it was my first time there and I was feeling generous. The second time I went I got another Latina who didn't speak English and was a 5 on a good day, not sure it was a good day; p Same pricing and routine as the first girl, short version of why I still stayed the second time and didn't walk out was I was being lazy. I'll put a more detailed post in the SFV thread for those who are interested.

  8. #8381

    Didn't catch the name

    What was the name of the place? And what was the damage? TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Well, holy dogshit, there is now a real Latina MP in marina del Rey.

    The manager / owner is the Colombian gal who worked out of that suite in Santa Monica.

    I saw another girl there and she had phenomenal dickwork skills.

    She did not allow for anything other than OTC.

    I did not meet the other girl.

    The parking is not for shit, it is non existent. Maybe walk from culver city.

  9. #8380
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    3401

    Well, holy dogshit, there is now a real Latina MP in marina del Rey.

    The manager / owner is the Colombian gal who worked out of that suite in Santa Monica.

    I saw another girl there and she had phenomenal dickwork skills.

    She did not allow for anything other than OTC.

    I did not meet the other girl.

    The parking is not for shit, it is non existent. Maybe walk from culver city.

  10. #8379

    Anyone been to Vista in a while

    It's the place behind FatBurger on SM and Vista. I'd been there a few time many years ago and always got super hot Asian girls there but they were a little pricey at 3 benjamins for FS. Is that still the case? (In hind sight if they were up-charging me it's probably because I would pull up in a 2 seater convertible; p) But ya, this place had been a go to for me and was always very satisfied, if anyone has been there in a while what kind of prices they asking these days?

    And in an effort to give to get I'll mention that I have hit up a spot on Rosc and Sep next to the 7-11 (I know there is a thread just for the valley but since my question concerns WeHo area I though placing this in the greater LA thread would be ok. . . I hope; p) twice this year. The first time was pretty good actually, got a Latina named Jenny I think it was, she wasn't top shelf but had a body built for the buiz at hand. She was really friendly and through she wasn't keen on nipple play everything else was fun. It was. 4 at the door and I think she asked for 1. 4 but I gave more because it was my first time there and I was feeling generous. The second time I went I got another Latina who didn't speak English and was a 5 on a good day, not sure it was a good day; p Same pricing and routine as the first girl, short version of why I still stayed the second time and didn't walk out was I was being lazy. I'll put a more detailed post in the SFV thread for those who are interested.

  11. #8378
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Dora but some woman was behind me and distracted the mamasan and she thought I said Bella. Bella walks in and I asked what's her name. And she's like Bella. I told her I made an appt with Dora but she's hot too and I'll just do the appt with her. We can hear the lady arguing to the mamasan about she was disappointed with their service and wanted a free massage today later in the day, mamasan finally gave in and told her when to return. Mamasan was making fun of her after she left with someone else probably Dora. Negotiated with Bella and she wanted 120 for nude massage with HE. I agreed I know expensive as hell, she let me finger her tight wet hole, my intrusive thought made me sniff my finger and it actually smelled sweet. She left me suck on her tits and played with my nips also. I finished and we talked I asked her what else she offers. She gave some clues but I am not sure if there was some kind of language barrier or she actually understood me but she said next time so I'll try that out and see if she obliges what she said she offered. Overall I thought Bella was hot and has a nice thin body, but I can get full service for 160 (40 was for admission) other places. Will see what happens when I come again.
    Bella's English is completely for shit.

    I can only imagine how tight that little growler is. Her ass is perfect monger fist ful size. The c section scar is a little odd, if it is that kind of scar.

    I cannot imagine that FS will ever happen at wharf. If it is happening it is a secret equal to having a short cut to the valley. If wharf went FS mongers would probably drive their fucken cars into sasabune like the fooker who drove his car into Qs a few decades ago.

    I will say this, wharf is now a "destination resort". I used to hit goldfinger from vons on the way home. However, over the weekend I went to whart fo see yu yu. She has exemplary dick work skills and she was rewarded with an absolutely repulsive explosion that hit the floor.

  12. #8377
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Drive by

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Tried to scope out the place today, but at 330 pm, the street was still closed? Dude, I "ran" the marathon a few times. It starts at 730 am, maybe you leave the starting line at 745. If you take more than 4. 5 hours, you did not "run' shit. Fat fucks should not be having samo boulevard closed some 8 hours after start time.
    I drove by. The place looks sketchy as a Chinese social media app. Given the apparent demise of rubmd, I am going in.

  13. #8376

    Bella From Wharf

    Wanted to see Dora but some woman was behind me and distracted the mamasan and she thought I said Bella. Bella walks in and I asked what's her name. And she's like Bella. I told her I made an appt with Dora but she's hot too and I'll just do the appt with her. We can hear the lady arguing to the mamasan about she was disappointed with their service and wanted a free massage today later in the day, mamasan finally gave in and told her when to return. Mamasan was making fun of her after she left with someone else probably Dora. Negotiated with Bella and she wanted 120 for nude massage with HE. I agreed I know expensive as hell, she let me finger her tight wet hole, my intrusive thought made me sniff my finger and it actually smelled sweet. She left me suck on her tits and played with my nips also. I finished and we talked I asked her what else she offers. She gave some clues but I am not sure if there was some kind of language barrier or she actually understood me but she said next time so I'll try that out and see if she obliges what she said she offered. Overall I thought Bella was hot and has a nice thin body, but I can get full service for 160 (40 was for admission) other places. Will see what happens when I come again.

  14. #8375
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    26.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Ad lost me at "mature". That's a euphemism for old and tired.
    Tried to scope out the place today, but at 330 pm, the street was still closed? Dude, I "ran" the marathon a few times. It starts at 730 am, maybe you leave the starting line at 745. If you take more than 4. 5 hours, you did not "run' shit. Fat fucks should not be having samo boulevard closed some 8 hours after start time.

  15. #8374
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...600829331.html

    Replaced a printing biz on sm and kelton. Right near my fucken vons. Seemingly looks totally legit and tulum inspired. No yelp reviews yet. We will fix that.
    Ad lost me at "mature". That's a euphemism for old and tired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape