Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 870 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8367

    Anyone been to Vista in a while

    It's the place behind FatBurger on SM and Vista. I'd been there a few time many years ago and always got super hot Asian girls there but they were a little pricey at 3 benjamins for FS. Is that still the case? (In hind sight if they were up-charging me it's probably because I would pull up in a 2 seater convertible; p) But ya, this place had been a go to for me and was always very satisfied, if anyone has been there in a while what kind of prices they asking these days?

    And in an effort to give to get I'll mention that I have hit up a spot on Rosc and Sep next to the 7-11 (I know there is a thread just for the valley but since my question concerns WeHo area I though placing this in the greater LA thread would be ok. . . I hope; p) twice this year. The first time was pretty good actually, got a Latina named Jenny I think it was, she wasn't top shelf but had a body built for the buiz at hand. She was really friendly and through she wasn't keen on nipple play everything else was fun. It was. 4 at the door and I think she asked for 1. 4 but I gave more because it was my first time there and I was feeling generous. The second time I went I got another Latina who didn't speak English and was a 5 on a good day, not sure it was a good day; p Same pricing and routine as the first girl, short version of why I still stayed the second time and didn't walk out was I was being lazy. I'll put a more detailed post in the SFV thread for those who are interested.

  2. #8366
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see Dora but some woman was behind me and distracted the mamasan and she thought I said Bella. Bella walks in and I asked what's her name. And she's like Bella. I told her I made an appt with Dora but she's hot too and I'll just do the appt with her. We can hear the lady arguing to the mamasan about she was disappointed with their service and wanted a free massage today later in the day, mamasan finally gave in and told her when to return. Mamasan was making fun of her after she left with someone else probably Dora. Negotiated with Bella and she wanted 120 for nude massage with HE. I agreed I know expensive as hell, she let me finger her tight wet hole, my intrusive thought made me sniff my finger and it actually smelled sweet. She left me suck on her tits and played with my nips also. I finished and we talked I asked her what else she offers. She gave some clues but I am not sure if there was some kind of language barrier or she actually understood me but she said next time so I'll try that out and see if she obliges what she said she offered. Overall I thought Bella was hot and has a nice thin body, but I can get full service for 160 (40 was for admission) other places. Will see what happens when I come again.
    Bella's English is completely for shit.

    I can only imagine how tight that little growler is. Her ass is perfect monger fist ful size. The c section scar is a little odd, if it is that kind of scar.

    I cannot imagine that FS will ever happen at wharf. If it is happening it is a secret equal to having a short cut to the valley. If wharf went FS mongers would probably drive their fucken cars into sasabune like the fooker who drove his car into Qs a few decades ago.

    I will say this, wharf is now a "destination resort". I used to hit goldfinger from vons on the way home. However, over the weekend I went to whart fo see yu yu. She has exemplary dick work skills and she was rewarded with an absolutely repulsive explosion that hit the floor.

  3. #8365
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Drive by

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Tried to scope out the place today, but at 330 pm, the street was still closed? Dude, I "ran" the marathon a few times. It starts at 730 am, maybe you leave the starting line at 745. If you take more than 4. 5 hours, you did not "run' shit. Fat fucks should not be having samo boulevard closed some 8 hours after start time.
    I drove by. The place looks sketchy as a Chinese social media app. Given the apparent demise of rubmd, I am going in.

  4. #8364

    Bella From Wharf

    Wanted to see Dora but some woman was behind me and distracted the mamasan and she thought I said Bella. Bella walks in and I asked what's her name. And she's like Bella. I told her I made an appt with Dora but she's hot too and I'll just do the appt with her. We can hear the lady arguing to the mamasan about she was disappointed with their service and wanted a free massage today later in the day, mamasan finally gave in and told her when to return. Mamasan was making fun of her after she left with someone else probably Dora. Negotiated with Bella and she wanted 120 for nude massage with HE. I agreed I know expensive as hell, she let me finger her tight wet hole, my intrusive thought made me sniff my finger and it actually smelled sweet. She left me suck on her tits and played with my nips also. I finished and we talked I asked her what else she offers. She gave some clues but I am not sure if there was some kind of language barrier or she actually understood me but she said next time so I'll try that out and see if she obliges what she said she offered. Overall I thought Bella was hot and has a nice thin body, but I can get full service for 160 (40 was for admission) other places. Will see what happens when I come again.

  5. #8363
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    26.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Ad lost me at "mature". That's a euphemism for old and tired.
    Tried to scope out the place today, but at 330 pm, the street was still closed? Dude, I "ran" the marathon a few times. It starts at 730 am, maybe you leave the starting line at 745. If you take more than 4. 5 hours, you did not "run' shit. Fat fucks should not be having samo boulevard closed some 8 hours after start time.

  6. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...600829331.html

    Replaced a printing biz on sm and kelton. Right near my fucken vons. Seemingly looks totally legit and tulum inspired. No yelp reviews yet. We will fix that.
    Ad lost me at "mature". That's a euphemism for old and tired.

  7. #8361
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    What is all this then?

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...600829331.html

    Replaced a printing biz on sm and kelton. Right near my fucken vons. Seemingly looks totally legit and tulum inspired. No yelp reviews yet. We will fix that.

  8. #8360
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Notes on a scorecard

    Goldfinger is back on maps. Vanessa is apparently not getting enough flowers and is pulling her air traffic control bullshit and not servicing mongers efficiently by constantly walking in and out and then lying that she is on her period, when she is clearly menopausal.

    Bluetide has added neon lighting. Now all they need are cisgender techs.

    Dora is on her period.

    Dora has very very poor dick skills.

    Unclear what you need to do to get room #6 at the wharf.

    Bella at the wharf is nice to look at but there is something off about her.

  9. #8359
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Wow, this MP is actually giving out daisy's name as being there today. As I recall this ridiculously hot piece of thai ass is there Tues. And wed.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22957161.html

    The pics are of course not her, but she has great I think fake tits and a totally hard body. Just a handie for 50 house and 100 tip. And she has a shit attitude, natch.
    Kinda surprising. She has not been there in the past few tuesdays that I've called. Good to know though.

  10. #8358

    Help a brother out in DTLA

    I'm an OC guy and do lots of NURU type massage down here. I'm in a hotel in DTLA for the next week because of work and I need a local place to visit.

    Ideally either nuru, or fully nude providers. HE only is fine, but an occasional BJ would be great.

    Bonus if they are Korean, I love Korean girls.

    Please DM me if you have some suggestions!

    Thanks guys.

  11. #8357
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Is she in a MP or what?
    Not in an MP, works out of a semi-upscale apartment with other providers with similar offerings. I've only repeated with Rachel there.

  12. #8356
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Name recognition

    Wow, this MP is actually giving out daisy's name as being there today. As I recall this ridiculously hot piece of thai ass is there Tues. And wed.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22957161.html

    The pics are of course not her, but she has great I think fake tits and a totally hard body. Just a handie for 50 house and 100 tip. And she has a shit attitude, natch.

  13. #8355
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Temblor

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps. There is the possibility So Cal is hit with the impending "big one" during the actual coitus, and a structural beam (most likely weakened from decades of smaller quakess) falls and crushes you both. In which case, and in answer to yet another query, your FS would not be great.

    But still better than 50% of the NoHo places.
    The post says that FS is offered. Why the question mark. I think you use your question marks too haphazardly.

  14. #8354
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    FS with her would be great?
    Perhaps. There is the possibility So Cal is hit with the impending "big one" during the actual coitus, and a structural beam (most likely weakened from decades of smaller quakess) falls and crushes you both. In which case, and in answer to yet another query, your FS would not be great.

    But still better than 50% of the NoHo places.

  15. #8353
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Oddly, I do not think rates have gone up at this place.

    It is 160 for a handie for 45 minutes and the girls set a visible phone timer.

    As long as you have taken a shower in the last two months, she will fook for an extra 100.

    I recall Rachel going down on my 10 inch maglite as part of the just handie, but now cannot be sure.

    She gives great service.
    FS with her would be great?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape