Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 551 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8255
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Since you were there why didn't you take one of them for a trial run? Then you could've provided valuable intel.
    Sam asking for VIP. You will get FS.

  2. #4804

    Italy at Pandora's

    Met her at a Lakewood bikini stand today. She'll be at pandora's tonight. She mentioned extras at the club as well as otc after she's comfortable with you. She lives in Seattle. IG is coffeewithlinaa (obviously uses a stage name at the club vs her IG for coffee) I haven't been to any of the clubs here in Seattle since I moved here 8 years ago so I can't speak on what she quoted as being the going rate. But it sounded like the room would cost xxx in addition to time costing xxx, so to me anyway, it sounded pricey. I'm curious as to what exactly she offers. Maybe one of you fine folks could provide some details!

  3. #4803

    Did you ask them?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Sugars yesterday afternoon looking for Visa; she wasn't around. It was quite dead in there, with 4-5 women wandering about. I was somewhat intrigued by the looks of Divine (cute AA girl) and Sam (straight dark hair, banging body). I couldn't turn up any info on either of them by searching this thread and I wonder if anyone has a sense of how adventurous they are in the club (or outside of it). Thanks!
    Since you were there why didn't you take one of them for a trial run? Then you could've provided valuable intel.

  4. #4802

    Sugars day shift

    I stopped by Sugars yesterday afternoon looking for Visa; she wasn't around. It was quite dead in there, with 4-5 women wandering about. I was somewhat intrigued by the looks of Divine (cute AA girl) and Sam (straight dark hair, banging body). I couldn't turn up any info on either of them by searching this thread and I wonder if anyone has a sense of how adventurous they are in the club (or outside of it). Thanks!

  5. #4801

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Not all will. Just ask corona. He wang to small, they no gag but he cum hard ok.

    Coronalime for Wa Strip Club Ambassador!
    Indeed! Mighty Quinn is right there too.

  6. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    They will gag on a dick, that is for sure M.
    Not all will. Just ask corona. He wang to small, they no gag but he cum hard ok.

    Coronalime for Wa Strip Club Ambassador!

  7. #4799
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day time is your best bet. Monse and Luna are cheap and aren't shy about serves. Not sure how extremely busty you want but both have large ones.
    They will gag on a dick, that is for sure M.

  8. #4798

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconHillDad  [View Original Post]
    Looking to go to a club for the first time tomorrow during the day. I know the regular dancers mentioned (Munse, Luna, Areo) but any recs for ones that do extra and are extremely busty? I remember reading Thursdays was a good day to check out the day shift so I figured I'd finally try it out. Thanks in advance.
    Pandora's day time is your best bet. Monse and Luna are cheap and aren't shy about serves. Not sure how extremely busty you want but both have large ones.

  9. #4797

    Looking for suggestions for best club or girls

    Looking to go to a club for the first time tomorrow during the day. I know the regular dancers mentioned (Munse, Luna, Areío) but any recs for ones that do extra and are extremely busty? I remember reading Thursdays was a good day to check out the day shift so I figured I'd finally try it out. Thanks in advance.

  10. #4796

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the private room rates are there? Are they similar to sugars?
    They are under the same ownership so room rates to the club are the same. Each girl charges her own rates.

  11. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Lola we were hoping for after I inquired via instagram:
    While it's a shame we won't see her at Pandora's, she did say she would go to kittens by request. Does anyone know what the private room rates are there? Are they similar to sugars?

  12. #4794

    Luna & Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, thanks for the suggestions. I did go there but after 10 pm. Unfortunately didn't see Luna or Monse and don't know if they work at these hours.

    Even the girls that approached me didn't seem to know either girls or just didn't care to share if I wasn't getting a dance from them.

    Sadly I didn't get any of the girls to remotely agree and shit, the 4 I spoke to all wanted $350 to $400 for 15 minutes WTF LOL.

    But, there was one girl that was fucking perfect, tall slim dark haired raven goes by Maverick. Got 3 dances for $100 and for me was worth it even though it wasn't anything beyond this but she grinded hard and let me touch her boobs. I know I could get more but she was too hot not to try. Almost perfect and I would have paid her $600 if meeting in private for an hour. She knows she's hot and probably expensive if meeting outside.

    Anyway, if you guys know when best to go see Luna, it's much appreciated.
    Day shift dancers. Usually there weekdays at noon until 5 pm.

  13. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.
    LOL exactly show courtesy don't be greedy!

  14. #4792

    Pandora QV 100

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.
    Gentlemen, thanks for the suggestions. I did go there but after 10 pm. Unfortunately didn't see Luna or Monse and don't know if they work at these hours.

    Even the girls that approached me didn't seem to know either girls or just didn't care to share if I wasn't getting a dance from them.

    Sadly I didn't get any of the girls to remotely agree and shit, the 4 I spoke to all wanted $350 to $400 for 15 minutes WTF LOL.

    But, there was one girl that was fucking perfect, tall slim dark haired raven goes by Maverick. Got 3 dances for $100 and for me was worth it even though it wasn't anything beyond this but she grinded hard and let me touch her boobs. I know I could get more but she was too hot not to try. Almost perfect and I would have paid her $600 if meeting in private for an hour. She knows she's hot and probably expensive if meeting outside.

    Anyway, if you guys know when best to go see Luna, it's much appreciated.

  15. #4791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape