Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 550 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8250
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day time is your best bet. Monse and Luna are cheap and aren't shy about serves. Not sure how extremely busty you want but both have large ones.
    They will gag on a dick, that is for sure M.

  2. #4799

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconHillDad  [View Original Post]
    Looking to go to a club for the first time tomorrow during the day. I know the regular dancers mentioned (Munse, Luna, Areo) but any recs for ones that do extra and are extremely busty? I remember reading Thursdays was a good day to check out the day shift so I figured I'd finally try it out. Thanks in advance.
    Pandora's day time is your best bet. Monse and Luna are cheap and aren't shy about serves. Not sure how extremely busty you want but both have large ones.

  3. #4798

    Looking for suggestions for best club or girls

    Looking to go to a club for the first time tomorrow during the day. I know the regular dancers mentioned (Munse, Luna, Areío) but any recs for ones that do extra and are extremely busty? I remember reading Thursdays was a good day to check out the day shift so I figured I'd finally try it out. Thanks in advance.

  4. #4797

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the private room rates are there? Are they similar to sugars?
    They are under the same ownership so room rates to the club are the same. Each girl charges her own rates.

  5. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Lola we were hoping for after I inquired via instagram:
    While it's a shame we won't see her at Pandora's, she did say she would go to kittens by request. Does anyone know what the private room rates are there? Are they similar to sugars?

  6. #4795

    Luna & Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, thanks for the suggestions. I did go there but after 10 pm. Unfortunately didn't see Luna or Monse and don't know if they work at these hours.

    Even the girls that approached me didn't seem to know either girls or just didn't care to share if I wasn't getting a dance from them.

    Sadly I didn't get any of the girls to remotely agree and shit, the 4 I spoke to all wanted $350 to $400 for 15 minutes WTF LOL.

    But, there was one girl that was fucking perfect, tall slim dark haired raven goes by Maverick. Got 3 dances for $100 and for me was worth it even though it wasn't anything beyond this but she grinded hard and let me touch her boobs. I know I could get more but she was too hot not to try. Almost perfect and I would have paid her $600 if meeting in private for an hour. She knows she's hot and probably expensive if meeting outside.

    Anyway, if you guys know when best to go see Luna, it's much appreciated.
    Day shift dancers. Usually there weekdays at noon until 5 pm.

  7. #4794
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.
    LOL exactly show courtesy don't be greedy!

  8. #4793

    Pandora QV 100

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.
    Gentlemen, thanks for the suggestions. I did go there but after 10 pm. Unfortunately didn't see Luna or Monse and don't know if they work at these hours.

    Even the girls that approached me didn't seem to know either girls or just didn't care to share if I wasn't getting a dance from them.

    Sadly I didn't get any of the girls to remotely agree and shit, the 4 I spoke to all wanted $350 to $400 for 15 minutes WTF LOL.

    But, there was one girl that was fucking perfect, tall slim dark haired raven goes by Maverick. Got 3 dances for $100 and for me was worth it even though it wasn't anything beyond this but she grinded hard and let me touch her boobs. I know I could get more but she was too hot not to try. Almost perfect and I would have paid her $600 if meeting in private for an hour. She knows she's hot and probably expensive if meeting outside.

    Anyway, if you guys know when best to go see Luna, it's much appreciated.

  9. #4792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.

  10. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?
    I didn't ask for it she just reached up my shorts leg and grabbed my cock. After a few tugs it went into her mouth for a while. She finished me off by jerking me off onto her leg. She said next time I could cum in her mouth if I wanted. I replied that I would rather cum in her pussy. She didn't say no.

    As for her looks, she is Hispanic with nice tits and a angled tattoo over her ass. I think she not bad looking, a little on the thick side, not fat though. As for protocol it depends on the girl. Luna might have recognized me from before, so she new I was good to go. But usually I just feel it out. While the girl is grinding her ass on my cock I will say that I want to fuck her. Usually if she is willing she will quote me a price.

    I had several dances that day and Luna was the only one that went straight for my cock without prompting.

  11. #4790

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, the name Lola appeared on Pandora's IG pic of girls in the house.
    Not the same Lola we were hoping for after I inquired via instagram:

  12. #4789

    Pandora suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I want even there more than 10 minutes before my cock was in Luna's mouth followed by a HJ to completion. It cost me 160, which was more than I wanted to spend, but I was thinking with little head. She also offered a BBBJCIM on my nest visit.
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?

  13. #4788

    Lola at Pan's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    If Lola wants to get a business license to dance at Deja Vu, Lake city, that's governed by the city of Lake Forest Park. Should be a similar procedure as with the city of Seattle. It will do a background check as part of that. I know one dancer who applied recently but didn't get hired, despite being told at her audition that she would be, pending a background check. Maybe something showed up that the club didn't like.

    If Lola has anything questionable in her background that would show up on a background check, that may deny her employment at DV-LFP.

    Many years ago, I knew a dancer who applied there and got denied for the simple reason that when the club Googled her phone number, several links to escort ads showed up. Maybe not such a concern these days.
    Yesterday, the name Lola appeared on Pandora's IG pic of girls in the house.

  14. #4787

    Pandora Thursday afternoon

    I want even there more than 10 minutes before my cock was in Luna's mouth followed by a HJ to completion. It cost me 160, which was more than I wanted to spend, but I was thinking with little head. She also offered a BBBJCIM on my nest visit.

  15. #4786

    Insta for la M

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to give Samba or Rio's (Kitten's) contact info? Tried meeting Rio a couple times but she's usually booked up if she's there.

    Also would love to get La-m's insta to see how she looks and meet up with her.
    < lam_forever_3 .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape