Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 1393 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19148

    Cindy?

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Cindy again. I think she's better looking every time I see her and a great body. I had a great experience, she was totally in to it. I will repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/904517303833
    I now have 4 reports about her in private communications. Two said that she'll fuck raw, and two said she won't. So obviously, YMMV.

    Would someone like to break the tie? (The 4 dudes who already contacted me privately, should, please, be ethical, and recuse themselves, here! )

  2. #19147

    Any updated info on this one? 'Want this Blond Baby'

    Saw negative reviews in the past but I guess now she has her own apartment. Just trying to see if I should go for it or not??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/217356511132

  3. #19146
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/424824115804

    Yeah, I know I'm going to get roasted for this but what can I say? I was hard up, Kris is still out of commission, and at least I knew I wasn't going to seal with a druggie or pimp. I will say this, for all the criticisms you're going to give her she has a great attitude and enthusiasm. She advertises GFE and provides it. She did give me the "I usually charge more for BBFS and I don't usually do cip" but I got both. She does offer greek but she wants advance notice for preparation. I may take her up on it so I can cross that off the list.
    No roasting here. If that is what you want to inseminate, more power to you! Do not be intimidated by anyone's toasting and roasting! Hell, a decade ago I would surely have hit that! But these days I look mainly for something a little smaller than that Chinese spy ballon, LOL!

    The thing is also, in my old age I'm getting plently lazy! It seems that the only un-addicted and un-managed raw-doggers in RI are up in the northern part of the state, and its a pain in the ass driving all the way up there and back from extreme southern RI. We may be the smallest state, but driving 90 miles round trip in traffic in order to leave a deposit in some sketchy hoe's cunnt is just not my idea of fun anymore.

    Hence my query: Does anyone know any hard-drug-free and thug-free, fair-priced, tongue-kissing, bareback-fucking hoes in SOUTHERN RI? Say, in Newport, or Narragansett, or Kingston? Anyone? Bueller? It was SO convenient inseminating nymphomaniacal Stephie's 3 holes, when she used to live in Bonnet Shores near the bridges, less than 10 minutes from me! But now she's up and moved permanently to Florida! So I need a proper replacement!

  4. #19145

    Fay

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/424824115804

    Yeah, I know I'm going to get roasted for this but what can I say? I was hard up, Kris is still out of commission, and at least I knew I wasn't going to seal with a druggie or pimp. I will say this, for all the criticisms you're going to give her she has a great attitude and enthusiasm. She advertises GFE and provides it. She did give me the "I usually charge more for BBFS and I don't usually do cip" but I got both. She does offer greek but she wants advance notice for preparation. I may take her up on it so I can cross that off the list.

  5. #19144

    Ehh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/551212835868

    Said yes to BBBJ and get there gives me a CBJ so that was automatically a L for $200. I ended up staying well over hour. Took pics and videoed the whole encounter. She Wanted to hang out a few days later since we were the same age and got along LOL. Never text her back since Im done dealing with these girls outside the hobby. Noting too special about the service or appearance. Yes she gets like 200 text a day so she won't respond to all just have to get "lucky" wants you to go to back of house, seems sketch but it's fine.

  6. #19143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    I have a fellow monger who said he went to a meet in Warwick a couple weeks ago. He said he got bad vibes from the provider and bailed. However he had texted with her for a couple days and isn't sure if he's in the clear. He walked away from the meet, but he's not sure if they've got enough to put out a warrant. I'm not very familiar with the laws surrounding solicitation charges so I can't help. Does anyone know what you have to do to get charged? What's the threshold?

    Thanks.

    HA.
    Did he use a burner phone or app?

  7. #19142

    Recent stings

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Is there a particular reason why you're asking? I don't think there are typically a lot of prostitution stings that go on in those areas.
    I have a fellow monger who said he went to a meet in Warwick a couple weeks ago. He said he got bad vibes from the provider and bailed. However he had texted with her for a couple days and isn't sure if he's in the clear. He walked away from the meet, but he's not sure if they've got enough to put out a warrant. I'm not very familiar with the laws surrounding solicitation charges so I can't help. Does anyone know what you have to do to get charged? What's the threshold?

    Thanks.

    HA.

  8. #19141

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this provider?

    Looking to confirm legit or not, any other info is icing on the cake.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/898262891513

    She will post for a few and then removes them.
    I'm not sure if this is the same girl, but a while ago that BBW Virginia was advertising with a couple of friends, and one was a skinny blonde girl named Luna (at least from the pictures). I never saw that Luna but I did see Virginia once and she was nice and real and I didn't have any issues with her, so I was hoping that would translate to her friends. Again, don't know if it's the same girl.

  9. #19140

    Erica and Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty that probably won't kill you / rob / are the police and will let you meet them. Whether they are what you are looking for is a different story.

    Theres B less Ash.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7746335795

    Debbie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7745733846

    Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/104248729669

    Vanessa.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/551212835868

    Lesbian couple don't know their name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...c/969737492297

    Brooklyn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/356397872825

    Faye.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/493460638648

    Kayla.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...d/970814223471

    Erica (has a pimp tho).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/821081278331

    None of these are stand outs but they are all people who have been posting for a while. You are probably not going to get much better info by asking until you have 300 posts under your belt or an std sheet maybe the quarter of Kingoffours.
    I was unaware that Brooklyn and Erica were known quantities. Are they any good?

  10. #19139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Cindy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    Don't ruin it by overpaying! I had full hour 1. 4.
    LOL, there's always someone that will overpaying bro. But $140 and spend 1 hour Is a great deal. How many pops did you get?

  11. #19138
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Cindy but just once so far. I like her too and yes she has a great body with curves. Fun time for sure!
    Don't ruin it by overpaying! I had full hour 1. 4.

  12. #19137

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Cindy again. I think she's better looking every time I see her and a great body. I had a great experience, she was totally in to it. I will repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/904517303833
    I've seen Cindy but just once so far. I like her too and yes she has a great body with curves. Fun time for sure!

  13. #19136

    Cindy

    I went to see Cindy again. I think she's better looking every time I see her and a great body. I had a great experience, she was totally in to it. I will repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/904517303833

  14. #19135
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    Enma Kay is so cute and I've tried to see her with no luck no seeing her. First time I tried to book an appointment she tried 3 different ways to get the money before I was in the door and then told me off. Weeks later she contacted me and said she needed cash and would do an outfall and didn't need money upfront but ghosted me. And never showed up. Tried a few more times but nothing works and it's a shame because she is so freaking cute.
    Your lucky you didn't set a time and meet her. You would have been robbed.

  15. #19134

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    Enma Kay is so cute and I've tried to see her with no luck no seeing her. First time I tried to book an appointment she tried 3 different ways to get the money before I was in the door and then told me off. Weeks later she contacted me and said she needed cash and would do an outfall and didn't need money upfront but ghosted me. And never showed up. Tried a few more times but nothing works and it's a shame because she is so freaking cute.
    Girl's a nutcase. Stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape