Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18811
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm the last four numbers of Mandy's telephone for me. I texted the numbers I have for her and got a response that this is her new number ending in 4257. Thanks for the help guys.
    Not sure what numbers you have for her, or where you got them, but she's never had a number ending in those digits, so whoever you were talking to wasn't her.

    The number ending in 9134 that's listed on her ad is the only number she's had for 5+ years.

  2. #18810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Call Sindy. See my review about 3 weeks ago in the South Coast Mass. Board. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/073048258640.

    $300 and worth every penny.
    For 300 I would like BBBJ cim at least.

  3. #18809

    Skip Emma Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    Enma Kay is so cute and I've tried to see her with no luck no seeing her. First time I tried to book an appointment she tried 3 different ways to get the money before I was in the door and then told me off. Weeks later she contacted me and said she needed cash and would do an outfall and didn't need money upfront but ghosted me. And never showed up. Tried a few more times but nothing works and it's a shame because she is so freaking cute.

  4. #18808

    Sindy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    Call Sindy. See my review about 3 weeks ago in the South Coast Mass. Board. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/073048258640.

    $300 and worth every penny.

  5. #18807
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDerucki  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.
    EmmaKay is a waste of time and money. Mentally a mess and shell of self. Do not recommend.

    Not a ton of great reliable options at the moment. For higher end levels of service I've been putting the work in on Seeking.

    I can recommend Rose - https://tryst.link/escort/mistressrosexox - slightly above your pay range but is thin with great ass and curves and offers above average GFE services.

    Jasmine Middle Eastern MILF - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850 - Older but carries her sexuality on her sleeve, good for a nice erotic session.

    Isabella. Brazilian MILF / Ex Stripper - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/isabella...ovidence-61809 - True professional, great milfy curves, will be fun.

    Sandy. Soccer Mom Next Door. Non GFE - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6476266-377752 - Sexy, Reliable, Lower on the pricing spectrum but just don't expect any GFE like activities (no kissing, no daty, no fiv, CBJ / CFS).

  6. #18806

    Looking for a recommendation.

    I'm going to be staying over in a hotel in downtown PVD tomorrow night for business and looking for company. Any good recommendations for some outcall company? I'd say the max budget is ≤400 $ but would prefer to stay around ≤300.

    Any recent reviews on Emma Kay? I've read all of the past ones but curious if she's still a loon and a thief. The petite spinner type is my favorite but will settle if the service makes up for it.

    Any suggestions appreciated.

    BTW. My backup plan if I can't secure anything is to just take a trip to Little Korea on Broad St or N. Main and then head back to my room but I'd rather have my own private company.

    Peace,

    Big Mike.

  7. #18805

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm the last four numbers of Mandy's telephone for me. I texted the numbers I have for her and got a response that this is her new number ending in 4257. Thanks for the help guys.
    The number in the them add is correct.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961

  8. #18804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggin  [View Original Post]
    Simple search. She's been reviewed many times. Used to be GFE, but has become more business like. I have stop seeing her. YMMV.
    Simple search don't work much now since the link to the ad won't work since skip change their layout.

  9. #18803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/596446809795

    Any info on this one? Wait let me guess here. She is a thief, bait and switch or thug in the next room over??
    I don't remember if it's her but I think she will ask for money upfront to cashapp and if you said no. Then she will say you not worthy to be a slave because you disobey by not sending money.

  10. #18802
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaAsk  [View Original Post]
    Searched but couldn't find a link to confirm is Samara worth a visit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysamara
    Try searching using the "Search Thread" tool at the top right of this forum page. Should get lots of hits.

    I saw her a few times over 2 years ago now but stopped. Even as someone who was a regular her service and menu were going down hill with each visit. I can't imagine what its like now.

  11. #18801
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaAsk  [View Original Post]
    Searched but couldn't find a link to confirm is Samara worth a visit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysamara
    Simple search. She's been reviewed many times. Used to be GFE, but has become more business like. I have stop seeing her. YMMV.

  12. #18800

    'Exotic hottie 😻' Any info on her?


  13. #18799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Addickted  [View Original Post]
    Likely fake. Without even going as far as an image search, those photos are taken in a foreign country. We don't have that heating system here.
    Good eye on the heating system,(I'm in the trades) I look for the odd piece out of all their photos.

  14. #18798

    'MISTRESS ATHENA' Any info on this one??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/596446809795

    Any info on this one? Wait let me guess here. She is a thief, bait and switch or thug in the next room over??

  15. #18797

    Molly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/618970832123

    Anyone partake? Was going to give a go in the near future barring any horror stories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape