Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13266

    Few Updates

    Few updates as I couldn't get into sight for a while and it was torture. Saw several different providers.

    Saw Kassidy a few weeks ago. One boob was rock hard and kind of weird. She was nice but took forever to set up so won't repeat.

    Been seeing the Latinas on JTB also. All are on adult search, the ones with a 786 area code. They work together. All a good time but probably won't repeat for a while as I want something new. Great bodies and all better looking than local talent. Much much better with comms also.

    Nikki love I have seen a few times. Either in car or her little shed outback. She's cheap and actually better looking than pics but is awful with ghosting and not answering so you got to be lucky.

    Anyways looking for a non AMP massage girl if anyone knows of one. Have seen Joann, Emily and Egypt. All of whom are decent but need something new.

  2. #13265

  3. #13264
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Ok so decided to try this place out, it was basically a small room with the older Arabic looking lady (there is no young chick someone just hacked her Facebook I guess).

    Standard massage with possible L1, although YMMV, however the price is very reasonable. Will see her again.
    I've seen her before with an L1. The massage was ok but she's really just gross to me. She's not everyone's cup of tea. I wish I felt differently as I'd see her all the time.

  4. #13263

    I know Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen  [View Original Post]
    QQ is my regular spot. They change girls every 30 days. The full rotation is 10 to 12 months. They've got a girl named Angela that'll be back in April and she is hands-down the most fun I've ever had in an AMP.
    I think that's the one from L. A. I had an experience with her. She's ok. Not bad looking.

  5. #13262

    On Point Massage Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakona  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting something other than AMP and came across on here "on point massage" with an older Arabic looking lady. Today I went to her Facebook page and there is now pictures of a very hot young woman. I messaged her and she wanted a $50 deposit and asked where I live. Very very odd. Not sure if her page got hacked or what's going on but wanted to bring this to the presence to us all.
    Ok so decided to try this place out, it was basically a small room with the older Arabic looking lady (there is no young chick someone just hacked her Facebook I guess).

    Standard massage with possible L1, although YMMV, however the price is very reasonable. Will see her again.

  6. #13261
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    They only give hand jobs. The lady was really cute. Looked to be in her mid 20's. Very teasing. Let's you feel all around her. Pretty nice. M, but no full service. Massage was meh. There is a place on 220 County rd going into Middleburg called QQ Spa. Every 3-6 months they get 1-2 new girls. Sometimes the chicks aren't that bad looking, you could rate them at least a 6. They always use protection. Your not going to fuck 10's at these places unless you live in areas like Miami or L. A. Or New York. QQ spa is alright, but when they refuse to lower their rates, I started looking elsewhere. Overall, it's pretty much the same everywhere else they offer full service. There is a place on Lane Avenue. They take cash only, but they do offer full service. It used to be named A1 spa. The names changed to something else. You have to go on (Rubmaps.com) There is place in Orange park called Amy's spa on highway 17 north, hand job only. Place sucks. If you live on the Westside try this place called HNB spa. It's right next to the military thrift shop. Going towards the Kia dealership. If your coming from blanding you will pass the new solid gold and keep going straight. You will see it on the left. I went there for a while and I was banging this girl nonstop. I think the place changed to sunflower spa. Again, check with Rubmaps. Try New Star massage in Baymeadows. They give level 3 as well. Most of these places only take cash.
    QQ is my regular spot. They change girls every 30 days. The full rotation is 10 to 12 months. They've got a girl named Angela that'll be back in April and she is hands-down the most fun I've ever had in an AMP.

  7. #13260
    Not sure what the link was intended for, but, it's an ad for AJA Massage on University. I can assure everyone that they don't have providers that look anything close to this!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    You posted a link as a response to someone talking about going to Orlando. What are you telling us? Is this a legit link to a legit provider? Any details at all that you can provide?

  8. #13259

    What is this?

    You posted a link as a response to someone talking about going to Orlando. What are you telling us? Is this a legit link to a legit provider? Any details at all that you can provide?

  9. #13258
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134  [View Original Post]
    Any further details? PM me if you can.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...y-rubs/3050274

  10. #13257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream at Lion Massage on Beach? I see ads on STG about this and am curious.
    Been awhile (maybe a year) since I dreamed about that place. Went early during a weekday. Older provider who sat in a chair for most of the massage. Decent L1. Haven't been back since.

  11. #13256
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    They only give hand jobs. The lady was really cute. Looked to be in her mid 20's. Very teasing. Let's you feel all around her. Pretty nice. M, but no full service. Massage was meh. There is a place on 220 County rd going into Middleburg called QQ Spa. Every 3-6 months they get 1-2 new girls. Sometimes the chicks aren't that bad looking, you could rate them at least a 6. They always use protection. Your not going to fuck 10's at these places unless you live in areas like Miami or L. A. Or New York. QQ spa is alright, but when they refuse to lower their rates, I started looking elsewhere. Overall, it's pretty much the same everywhere else they offer full service. There is a place on Lane Avenue. They take cash only, but they do offer full service. It used to be named A1 spa. The names changed to something else. You have to go on (Rubmaps.com) There is place in Orange park called Amy's spa on highway 17 north, hand job only. Place sucks. If you live on the Westside try this place called HNB spa. It's right next to the military thrift shop. Going towards the Kia dealership. If your coming from blanding you will pass the new solid gold and keep going straight. You will see it on the left. I went there for a while and I was banging this girl nonstop. I think the place changed to sunflower spa. Again, check with Rubmaps. Try New Star massage in Baymeadows. They give level 3 as well. Most of these places only take cash.
    Thanks for the great info! I think I'm going to be trying this out for awhile until things get better. Happy hunting and stay safe!

  12. #13255
    Quote Originally Posted by JBird76  [View Original Post]
    Where is Creeks? New to the scene and looking for places in OP / West. There is an AA Spa on blanding close to me. I just called and asked if they have table showers and lady responded with enthusiastic yes.

    Any help appreciated. TIA.
    They only give hand jobs. The lady was really cute. Looked to be in her mid 20's. Very teasing. Let's you feel all around her. Pretty nice. M, but no full service. Massage was meh. There is a place on 220 County rd going into Middleburg called QQ Spa. Every 3-6 months they get 1-2 new girls. Sometimes the chicks aren't that bad looking, you could rate them at least a 6. They always use protection. Your not going to fuck 10's at these places unless you live in areas like Miami or L. A. Or New York. QQ spa is alright, but when they refuse to lower their rates, I started looking elsewhere. Overall, it's pretty much the same everywhere else they offer full service. There is a place on Lane Avenue. They take cash only, but they do offer full service. It used to be named A1 spa. The names changed to something else. You have to go on (Rubmaps.com) There is place in Orange park called Amy's spa on highway 17 north, hand job only. Place sucks. If you live on the Westside try this place called HNB spa. It's right next to the military thrift shop. Going towards the Kia dealership. If your coming from blanding you will pass the new solid gold and keep going straight. You will see it on the left. I went there for a while and I was banging this girl nonstop. I think the place changed to sunflower spa. Again, check with Rubmaps. Try New Star massage in Baymeadows. They give level 3 as well. Most of these places only take cash.

  13. #13254

    In other words

    Go to Orlando.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134  [View Original Post]
    Any further details? PM me if you can.

  14. #13253

    Lion Massage?

    Anyone had a dream at Lion Massage on Beach? I see ads on STG about this and am curious.

  15. #13252
    Quote Originally Posted by Beteez  [View Original Post]
    Head south on 95 then west on 4.
    Any further details? PM me if you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape