Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 16529
-
03-22-23 09:45 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 130I know Angela
I think that's the one from L. A. I had an experience with her. She's ok. Not bad looking.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 00:25 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 1061On Point Massage Review
Ok so decided to try this place out, it was basically a small room with the older Arabic looking lady (there is no young chick someone just hacked her Facebook I guess).
Originally Posted by Jakona
[View Original Post]
Standard massage with possible L1, although YMMV, however the price is very reasonable. Will see her again.
-
03-20-23 22:21 #13257Banned Member

Posts: 48QQ is my regular spot. They change girls every 30 days. The full rotation is 10 to 12 months. They've got a girl named Angela that'll be back in April and she is hands-down the most fun I've ever had in an AMP.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:31 #13256Banned Member

Posts: 198Not sure what the link was intended for, but, it's an ad for AJA Massage on University. I can assure everyone that they don't have providers that look anything close to this!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 17:39 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 615What is this?
You posted a link as a response to someone talking about going to Orlando. What are you telling us? Is this a legit link to a legit provider? Any details at all that you can provide?
Originally Posted by SexGuru1777
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:57 #13254Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...y-rubs/3050274
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 09:37 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 55Been awhile (maybe a year) since I dreamed about that place. Went early during a weekday. Older provider who sat in a chair for most of the massage. Decent L1. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 00:48 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for the great info! I think I'm going to be trying this out for awhile until things get better. Happy hunting and stay safe!
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 22:32 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 130They only give hand jobs. The lady was really cute. Looked to be in her mid 20's. Very teasing. Let's you feel all around her. Pretty nice. M, but no full service. Massage was meh. There is a place on 220 County rd going into Middleburg called QQ Spa. Every 3-6 months they get 1-2 new girls. Sometimes the chicks aren't that bad looking, you could rate them at least a 6. They always use protection. Your not going to fuck 10's at these places unless you live in areas like Miami or L. A. Or New York. QQ spa is alright, but when they refuse to lower their rates, I started looking elsewhere. Overall, it's pretty much the same everywhere else they offer full service. There is a place on Lane Avenue. They take cash only, but they do offer full service. It used to be named A1 spa. The names changed to something else. You have to go on (Rubmaps.com) There is place in Orange park called Amy's spa on highway 17 north, hand job only. Place sucks. If you live on the Westside try this place called HNB spa. It's right next to the military thrift shop. Going towards the Kia dealership. If your coming from blanding you will pass the new solid gold and keep going straight. You will see it on the left. I went there for a while and I was banging this girl nonstop. I think the place changed to sunflower spa. Again, check with Rubmaps. Try New Star massage in Baymeadows. They give level 3 as well. Most of these places only take cash.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 21:25 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 90In other words
Go to Orlando.
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 17:09 #13249Regular Member

Posts: 17Lion Massage?
Anyone had a dream at Lion Massage on Beach? I see ads on STG about this and am curious.
-
03-16-23 14:36 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 29Any further details? PM me if you can.
Originally Posted by Beteez
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 13:54 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 27Where is Creeks? New to the scene and looking for places in OP / West. There is an AA Spa on blanding close to me. I just called and asked if they have table showers and lady responded with enthusiastic yes.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
Any help appreciated. TIA.
-
03-16-23 10:04 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 497Wise to USASG
I went to the AMP next to Hungry Howies on University and got a not so great massage from a mid 30's girl. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I signaled L3 but her price was more than what I wanted to spend. I opted for L2 and she took the. 8. Performance wasn't great and I even had her stop before I finished. I got dressed and as I was headed to the door she kept saying. "You no talk about this on internet ok?
-
03-14-23 19:28 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 42Head south on 95 then west on 4.
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





