Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 16540
-
03-18-23 00:48 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for the great info! I think I'm going to be trying this out for awhile until things get better. Happy hunting and stay safe!
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 22:32 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 130They only give hand jobs. The lady was really cute. Looked to be in her mid 20's. Very teasing. Let's you feel all around her. Pretty nice. M, but no full service. Massage was meh. There is a place on 220 County rd going into Middleburg called QQ Spa. Every 3-6 months they get 1-2 new girls. Sometimes the chicks aren't that bad looking, you could rate them at least a 6. They always use protection. Your not going to fuck 10's at these places unless you live in areas like Miami or L. A. Or New York. QQ spa is alright, but when they refuse to lower their rates, I started looking elsewhere. Overall, it's pretty much the same everywhere else they offer full service. There is a place on Lane Avenue. They take cash only, but they do offer full service. It used to be named A1 spa. The names changed to something else. You have to go on (Rubmaps.com) There is place in Orange park called Amy's spa on highway 17 north, hand job only. Place sucks. If you live on the Westside try this place called HNB spa. It's right next to the military thrift shop. Going towards the Kia dealership. If your coming from blanding you will pass the new solid gold and keep going straight. You will see it on the left. I went there for a while and I was banging this girl nonstop. I think the place changed to sunflower spa. Again, check with Rubmaps. Try New Star massage in Baymeadows. They give level 3 as well. Most of these places only take cash.
Originally Posted by JBird76
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 21:25 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 90In other words
Go to Orlando.
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 17:09 #13252Regular Member

Posts: 17Lion Massage?
Anyone had a dream at Lion Massage on Beach? I see ads on STG about this and am curious.
-
03-16-23 14:36 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 29Any further details? PM me if you can.
Originally Posted by Beteez
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 13:54 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 27Where is Creeks? New to the scene and looking for places in OP / West. There is an AA Spa on blanding close to me. I just called and asked if they have table showers and lady responded with enthusiastic yes.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
Any help appreciated. TIA.
-
03-16-23 10:04 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 501Wise to USASG
I went to the AMP next to Hungry Howies on University and got a not so great massage from a mid 30's girl. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I signaled L3 but her price was more than what I wanted to spend. I opted for L2 and she took the. 8. Performance wasn't great and I even had her stop before I finished. I got dressed and as I was headed to the door she kept saying. "You no talk about this on internet ok?
-
03-14-23 19:28 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 42Head south on 95 then west on 4.
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 17:25 #13247Regular Member

Posts: 11Also worth mentioning.
I've been wanting something other than AMP and came across on here "on point massage" with an older Arabic looking lady. Today I went to her Facebook page and there is now pictures of a very hot young woman. I messaged her and she wanted a $50 deposit and asked where I live. Very very odd. Not sure if her page got hacked or what's going on but wanted to bring this to the presence to us all.
-
03-14-23 12:25 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 29Just saw "Lisa" at Aja. She is not between 25-30, more like 40's-50's. I will say, however, that her massage skills and sensual touching were very good. Overall, the place seems very clean, and I had no issues with setup. Hoping to find FS spots around here with girls under 30, if anyone's got recommendations?
Originally Posted by TGuamal
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 10:24 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks. Looks like it 👍.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 10:17 #13244Regular Member

Posts: 11Sorry, yeah that's the one.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 09:21 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 375Link
This must be who the OP was referring to.
Originally Posted by Fawker80
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/067601814182
-
03-14-23 08:47 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 49Got a link?
Originally Posted by Jakona
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 18:34 #13241Regular Member

Posts: 11STG cute chubby lady and husband
Has anyone tried the experience on STG where it as an almost nude nice looking chubby woman and her husband?
Wondering what this is all about.










Reply With Quote





