Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14800
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicOfOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had this question is adult search but was notify might want to put in here as well just Incase.

    Cuban Melissa.

    Has anyone been able to see this Cuban doll? Lots of rules of you are a new comer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120689567
    Screening and comms are not the easiest. Once I set up a time and she gave me her address, I drive there and tells me she double booked by accident with an old customer of hers. Asks if I want to wait 20 minutes, promises to make it up to me. I wait, text her, was ghosted, so I leave. 40 min. Later after I'm already home she texts back she's ready for me. To hell with that, gas ain't cheap.

  2. #14799

    Double dip

    Had this question is adult search but was notify might want to put in here as well just Incase.

    Cuban Melissa.

    Has anyone been able to see this Cuban doll? Lots of rules of you are a new comer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120689567

  3. #14798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Gps

    You mean you didn't jump at the 19 year olds rate, she is completely out of touch with reality.

    Market conditions and need will always adjust rates eventually.

    No way the 19 year old pu $$why is going to get that from many!

    Way too many great choices out there!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    The change in attitude is more likely due to their ability to pay rent from other sources being affected. A provider told me about emergency rent assistance where the county basically foots the bill if they can prove they don't make enough (legitimate) income to pay their rent.

    As that funding runs out I anticipate more providers returning to the scene, and donations normalizing due to a) greater necessity on the provider's side to make a deal, and b) a provider less able to command a donation out of line with market (given the increased number of options).

    That being said, had some 19 yo quote me 1000 hh today, so it may be a ways before that happens haha.

  4. #14797

    Larger forces at play

    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnOfBlade  [View Original Post]
    I always negotiate. Always. Especially on the ads that threaten to block you if you do try to negotiate. I've had the same experience where providers who have never budged are starting to budge now. You'll never be able to convince me that mongers aren't able to shape / change the market with a just a little patience and discipline.
    The change in attitude is more likely due to their ability to pay rent from other sources being affected. A provider told me about emergency rent assistance where the county basically foots the bill if they can prove they don't make enough (legitimate) income to pay their rent.

    As that funding runs out I anticipate more providers returning to the scene, and donations normalizing due to a) greater necessity on the provider's side to make a deal, and b) a provider less able to command a donation out of line with market (given the increased number of options).

    That being said, had some 19 yo quote me 1000 hh today, so it may be a ways before that happens haha.
    Last edited by Evanos; 03-21-23 at 23:58. Reason: formatting

  5. #14796

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.
    This sounds like the stripper that works at Rachel's during the day, at first she was telling me the same thing but I called her bluff. If it's her then she will negotiate price because she definitely blew me behind the wawa for $100 a few weeks back. If you have a link to her ad I can confirm if it's her or not.

  6. #14795

    Hitting a triple on the second cup

    Is it just me or is it easier to get a second cup when visiting 2 different providers on the same day. Unfortunatly because of my maturity, trying to get msog in an hr ain't working anymore LOL.

  7. #14794
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    100% fake. Guys stop posting fake ads on here. It's not cool.
    ? Why you're quoting me I'm not the one posting the ad. All I said I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pics due to her snap.

  8. #14793

    Her worth.

    Her worth is determined by what mongers are willing to pay her. Nothing more, nothing less. 185/ hh for sex in a car? Could never be me. Will never be me. But it will be someone and has been someone. And so the rest is history.

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.

  9. #14792
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.
    This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.

  10. #14791

    Ditto

    I always negotiate. Always. Especially on the ads that threaten to block you if you do try to negotiate. I've had the same experience where providers who have never budged are starting to budge now. You'll never be able to convince me that mongers aren't able to shape / change the market with a just a little patience and discipline.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.

  11. #14790

    Scarlett Rose. Liza Lust

    Any one hear of her lately?

  12. #14789

    The Price of Tea In China has Decreased

    Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.

  13. #14788
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.
    100% fake. Guys stop posting fake ads on here. It's not cool.

  14. #14787
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.
    Yeah, same here. Her snap is fire, but her reviews make her sound like while she's into it, it will be one of those "covered BJ, then doggy until you bust" kind of deals, and for those price, I'm not going to risk it.

    Went with Laurita instead from adultsearch.

  15. #14786
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had an experience with this one? Quoting me $200 hh and a CBJ, which is already making me say "next", but that ass though, damn!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...305/3213673489
    I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape