Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 18817
-
03-21-23 10:37 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 85Her worth.
Her worth is determined by what mongers are willing to pay her. Nothing more, nothing less. 185/ hh for sex in a car? Could never be me. Will never be me. But it will be someone and has been someone. And so the rest is history.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 07:31 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 509This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 01:23 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 85Ditto
I always negotiate. Always. Especially on the ads that threaten to block you if you do try to negotiate. I've had the same experience where providers who have never budged are starting to budge now. You'll never be able to convince me that mongers aren't able to shape / change the market with a just a little patience and discipline.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 21:36 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose. Liza Lust
Any one hear of her lately?
-
03-20-23 11:09 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 201The Price of Tea In China has Decreased
Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.
-
03-19-23 21:53 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 434100% fake. Guys stop posting fake ads on here. It's not cool.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 21:50 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 249Yeah, same here. Her snap is fire, but her reviews make her sound like while she's into it, it will be one of those "covered BJ, then doggy until you bust" kind of deals, and for those price, I'm not going to risk it.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
Went with Laurita instead from adultsearch.
-
03-19-23 15:47 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 523I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 13:47 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 249EscortKaren
Anybody had an experience with this one? Quoting me $200 hh and a CBJ, which is already making me say "next", but that ass though, damn!!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...305/3213673489
-
03-19-23 09:37 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 346Daisy
We had seen each other for years and then I was on my way to see her and she said give her a few minutes, then crickets for months. She did eventually respond and we met up. Then after a few meeting she ghosted me again. She was my ATF and I miss our time together. Haven't seen her since Dec 2022.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 11:44 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 27Photos have been used in listings in Raleigh, Baton Rouge, Miami, San Jose, Tampa, and Las Vegas within the last month. Seems like a scam.
Originally Posted by Cable1216
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 08:52 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 29Amanda's ad
Her ad looks like it could be a scam, but if you research her number it gives you couple of ads on Tampa and Orlando so it may be real, let me know if you take the chance on her she looks really good. I don't have time in this couple weeks but I'll try her in a few weeks if she still have an ad up.
Originally Posted by Cable1216
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 18:26 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 88
-
03-16-23 14:57 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 53Asking for a friend
Has anyone had luck with "Amanda"? The ad seems legit enough.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120395216
-
03-15-23 14:10 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 723Diamond / Tiana
Could the monger who was PMing me about Tiana please hmu.










Reply With Quote





