Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14797

    Her worth.

    Her worth is determined by what mongers are willing to pay her. Nothing more, nothing less. 185/ hh for sex in a car? Could never be me. Will never be me. But it will be someone and has been someone. And so the rest is history.

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.

  2. #14796
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.
    This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.

  3. #14795

    Ditto

    I always negotiate. Always. Especially on the ads that threaten to block you if you do try to negotiate. I've had the same experience where providers who have never budged are starting to budge now. You'll never be able to convince me that mongers aren't able to shape / change the market with a just a little patience and discipline.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.

  4. #14794

    Scarlett Rose. Liza Lust

    Any one hear of her lately?

  5. #14793

    The Price of Tea In China has Decreased

    Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.

  6. #14792
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.
    100% fake. Guys stop posting fake ads on here. It's not cool.

  7. #14791
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.
    Yeah, same here. Her snap is fire, but her reviews make her sound like while she's into it, it will be one of those "covered BJ, then doggy until you bust" kind of deals, and for those price, I'm not going to risk it.

    Went with Laurita instead from adultsearch.

  8. #14790
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had an experience with this one? Quoting me $200 hh and a CBJ, which is already making me say "next", but that ass though, damn!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...305/3213673489
    I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.

  9. #14789

    EscortKaren

    Anybody had an experience with this one? Quoting me $200 hh and a CBJ, which is already making me say "next", but that ass though, damn!!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...305/3213673489

  10. #14788

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMadman  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Daisy for years also, and have also been recently ghosted by her. But I just texted her yesterday and she responded right away. An hour later I was at her place and we had a great time as usual. I would just say that if you've been a regular with her, send her a message. I've been occasionally messaging her just to ask if she is okay. She's a sweet and kind person and I do really worry about her. I think she can sense that and responds to that.
    We had seen each other for years and then I was on my way to see her and she said give her a few minutes, then crickets for months. She did eventually respond and we met up. Then after a few meeting she ghosted me again. She was my ATF and I miss our time together. Haven't seen her since Dec 2022.

  11. #14787
    Photos have been used in listings in Raleigh, Baton Rouge, Miami, San Jose, Tampa, and Las Vegas within the last month. Seems like a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1216  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with "Amanda"? The ad seems legit enough.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120395216

  12. #14786

    Amanda's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1216  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with "Amanda"? The ad seems legit enough.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120395216
    Her ad looks like it could be a scam, but if you research her number it gives you couple of ads on Tampa and Orlando so it may be real, let me know if you take the chance on her she looks really good. I don't have time in this couple weeks but I'll try her in a few weeks if she still have an ad up.

  13. #14785

  14. #14784

    Asking for a friend

    Has anyone had luck with "Amanda"? The ad seems legit enough.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120395216

  15. #14783

    Diamond / Tiana

    Could the monger who was PMing me about Tiana please hmu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape