rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16499
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15179
    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimez40  [View Original Post]
    She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .
    That's music to my ears.

  2. #15178
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .

  3. #15177

    Katie the great

    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??

  4. #15176

    Ohh boy!

    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.

    Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.
    Dude I feel your pain. That's why I don't dream with newbies when I'm in a nutt drought because of shit like that. I saved up that 3 weeks to be swallowed mfker. I'll just stick with a regular in desperate times atleast I'll know the ending.

  5. #15175

    19 year old Amy-Sin City

    I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.

    Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.

  6. #15174

    Paige on main?

    A fellow monger buddy of mine told me that he met a swan from Main Street named Paige. She is pregnant, late 20's, with a nice body. Said she walks close to 8th. She apparently likes all things anal and even walks around with an anal plug and remote to allow mongers to assist. Anyway, no digits until she can buy a phone. Why'all heard anything about her?

  7. #15173

    Old pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    She looks to be to good to be true. Might be a unicorn.
    She's not looking that good as the pic right now because of hard times.

    The past few months but still sexy you can picture the potential once she get back on her feet.

  8. #15172

    Know BSW aren't real seeked here but

    Around I think 3-4 am, so pretty sure I was dreaming, the streets was silent on the NS. Could hear a cow tip. Then going down kings road. I saw something unbelievable. Thick in shape glif. She was walking down the street in a dress with the slits on the sides. Showing off that (I want to say monkey, but yawl going to think racism) kitty, and big ol trunk. Big yams as well. Did a you and she got in. Made my week. Nothing sagging, just a banging body. Think she said she was 50 or something. Man wish she had a #. Would tap that keg every night LOL. The cheek check wasn't the best, but that wasn't what I was there. She was fully compliant too, no bitching / complaining when I told her to wear the birthday suit. Shoot after a while I put mines on too. She felt great. Only gave up a Jackson too. I would like to revisit camp again, but there was literally noone else out. So don't want to solely go out for her. Although she worth it. Only negative a talker.

  9. #15171

    No stg

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Stg post? Way to find?
    Right now she's hanging around lane Ave area. You would have to get her phone number.

  10. #15170
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.
    Stg post? Way to find?

  11. #15169

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Dayum. I need to find her!
    We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.

  12. #15168
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    This Sam? She's pretty good.
    Dayum. I need to find her!

  13. #15167

    Sicily. Or Cecily.

    Was over off Edison on west off of McDuff and ran across Sicily, or Cecily. Or however you spell it. Was a WSW in her mid 20's to mid 30's. Was wearing a cut little outfit. Was looking good to me like a 5 on the SW scale. But, I also had been drinking and just left cocktails. 😆. Little head might have been doing the talking. But I dreamt of bbbjcimwspit for a dub. Not alot of ass but would like to repeat cause her moans made me think she's a freak. Definitely something up with her teeth but some was nice. Only bad thing was she told me I had 5 minutes. WTF?

  14. #15166

    Might want to take up pottery for a while

    Literally and not exaggerating. There's more jSO on myrtle &and moncrief than regular civilians. Know I counted more than 10 just going all between the neighborhoods. Here's the kicker. I saw the bait they had out there. Obvious t3 ll. Since theres never been a time you will see a young white girl in shorts out at this time of night. Most likely will hear something in the news soon. It might be time to hang up the old coat.

    I be weary about TGTBT now.

  15. #15165
    It is not consistent. I've struck him good only twice in 6 months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape