Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1447
-
03-27-23 22:29 #877Senior Member

Posts: 75Chicopee
I've been to Relaxation Bodywork and Zen Bodywork recently, both on Rt 33 in Chicopee. If you have any questions, or want to share intel, just send me a PM.
-
03-27-23 17:10 #876Senior Member

Posts: 157Try bella lynn
You can try bella lynn, no full service but she does know how to Polish a torpedo.
Originally Posted by DamnDud
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/804060518422
-
03-27-23 12:55 #875Senior Member

Posts: 35Any suggestion?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/321855266789
Originally Posted by BaldOldGuy
[View Original Post]
Met this gal and just a trolls experience.
Looking for better experience. Don't matter Asian parlors or STG gals.
-
03-26-23 17:34 #874Senior Member

Posts: 149Blue and Finesse (on Sumner)
I've had extras at both AMPs and in fact I think I've been denied service at Blue because of a misunderstanding! PM me and we'll share experiences and mine might surprise you!
-
03-26-23 10:13 #873Senior Member

Posts: 157It will be a waste of money, there are better options. Very poor service.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 09:22 #872Senior Member

Posts: 393Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/062888570540
Going to be in Springfield next week.
-
03-24-23 22:43 #871Senior Member

Posts: 376https://tryst.link/escort/touchtatianna
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 06:35 #870Senior Member

Posts: 104Tatiana
Also interested in contact info.
Originally Posted by Mikey73
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 11:28 #869Regular Member

Posts: 17I was last there mid February on the way out she pointed to the calendar. She made guestered that I thought meant gone for 2 weeks back by March. Don't know if I misunderstood or it changed. Weird that the signs came down. It's been just a hand written note taped to door when it was closed even during the long COVID layoff. Wonder if it is not coming back.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 06:38 #868Senior Member

Posts: 83Greenfield
Stopped in over the weekend, did not call ahead and the only one working was busy, asked me to come back in an hour and a half. Time wouldn't allow for it so no fun to be had. I can't remember her name but she's been there a long time. From what I remember it's an average rub and finish with some UTC up top. Can more be had, maybe with repeat visits?
-
03-21-23 22:41 #867Senior Member

Posts: 75Sent PM, but haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:55 #866Regular Member

Posts: 17Earthy massage
Went couple months back to advantage of $40 hour special.
I went many many years ago when she was in w spfld.
Was expecting as last time and all others reported. A Strictly legit but zero draping.
This time however on the flip with less than 10 min left she gave me a small cloth to cover my groin. As if she didn't get a good vibe from me. Maybe she had a bad client recently or just having a day.
I don't know but I see she just posted a $35 hour special.
I find her a bit odd and massage so so but $35 jeez can't go wrong with that.
-
03-21-23 16:28 #865Senior Member

Posts: 70Tatiana
Any chance you could send me a link please?
Originally Posted by SexyMan0105
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 12:50 #864Senior Member

Posts: 149Parker AMP
Assuming that Nancy does return to Springfield by June, I'd like to know what extras she offers please PM me with your experience and I'll tell you mine.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:30 #863Senior Member

Posts: 215Tatianna
Would you happen to have a link?
Originally Posted by SexyMan0105
[View Original Post]
Last edited by LongHauler; 03-10-23 at 17:31. Reason: Add title












Reply With Quote






