Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 18820
-
03-22-23 20:30 #14800Senior Member

Posts: 249Screening and comms are not the easiest. Once I set up a time and she gave me her address, I drive there and tells me she double booked by accident with an old customer of hers. Asks if I want to wait 20 minutes, promises to make it up to me. I wait, text her, was ghosted, so I leave. 40 min. Later after I'm already home she texts back she's ready for me. To hell with that, gas ain't cheap.
Originally Posted by MagicOfOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 15:36 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 93Double dip
Had this question is adult search but was notify might want to put in here as well just Incase.
Cuban Melissa.
Has anyone been able to see this Cuban doll? Lots of rules of you are a new comer.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/120689567
-
03-22-23 08:29 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 1670Gps
You mean you didn't jump at the 19 year olds rate, she is completely out of touch with reality.
Market conditions and need will always adjust rates eventually.
No way the 19 year old pu $$why is going to get that from many!
Way too many great choices out there!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 23:40 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 377Larger forces at play
The change in attitude is more likely due to their ability to pay rent from other sources being affected. A provider told me about emergency rent assistance where the county basically foots the bill if they can prove they don't make enough (legitimate) income to pay their rent.
Originally Posted by ReturnOfBlade
[View Original Post]
As that funding runs out I anticipate more providers returning to the scene, and donations normalizing due to a) greater necessity on the provider's side to make a deal, and b) a provider less able to command a donation out of line with market (given the increased number of options).
That being said, had some 19 yo quote me 1000 hh today, so it may be a ways before that happens haha.Last edited by Evanos; 03-21-23 at 23:58. Reason: formatting
-
03-21-23 21:34 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 201Sounds familiar
This sounds like the stripper that works at Rachel's during the day, at first she was telling me the same thing but I called her bluff. If it's her then she will negotiate price because she definitely blew me behind the wawa for $100 a few weeks back. If you have a link to her ad I can confirm if it's her or not.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:28 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 73Hitting a triple on the second cup
Is it just me or is it easier to get a second cup when visiting 2 different providers on the same day. Unfortunatly because of my maturity, trying to get msog in an hr ain't working anymore LOL.
-
03-21-23 15:50 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 523? Why you're quoting me I'm not the one posting the ad. All I said I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pics due to her snap.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 10:37 #14793Senior Member

Posts: 85Her worth.
Her worth is determined by what mongers are willing to pay her. Nothing more, nothing less. 185/ hh for sex in a car? Could never be me. Will never be me. But it will be someone and has been someone. And so the rest is history.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 07:31 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 509This maybe so but apparently it doesn't apply to new IPO'd talent to the market. I found a new one local to me that was extremely bullish and would not budge on the ask at all. No incall, car date or outcall only and wanted 185/ hh. Younger, mid 20's, she said she was new to this but knew her worth.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 01:23 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 85Ditto
I always negotiate. Always. Especially on the ads that threaten to block you if you do try to negotiate. I've had the same experience where providers who have never budged are starting to budge now. You'll never be able to convince me that mongers aren't able to shape / change the market with a just a little patience and discipline.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 21:36 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 344Scarlett Rose. Liza Lust
Any one hear of her lately?
-
03-20-23 11:09 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 201The Price of Tea In China has Decreased
Seems like the pussy stock market is finally trending bearish. I've seen a handful of providers over the last month and every single one has negotiated lower rates and added more services to the rate. I don't mind paying a luxury tax every now and then but for a while things had gotten out of hand with the way these girls were pricing their services. From AMP's all the way down to SW. I'm finally back in the $100 and below range for the majority of my encounters so I'm glad things are somewhat back to normal.
-
03-19-23 21:53 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 434100% fake. Guys stop posting fake ads on here. It's not cool.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 21:50 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 249Yeah, same here. Her snap is fire, but her reviews make her sound like while she's into it, it will be one of those "covered BJ, then doggy until you bust" kind of deals, and for those price, I'm not going to risk it.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
Went with Laurita instead from adultsearch.
-
03-19-23 15:47 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 523I have her added on snap and I'm pretty sure she is the girl in the pictures. I haven't partake due to her high prices and lack of services included in the high prices.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





