Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11941
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one. I've been doing some research on her and not a lot of reviews. Only two on TER and they suspiciously kind of look the same. She has a twitter so I'm inclined to believe she's real. A lot of posts about her johns and sex work in general on her twitter. Anybody see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    https://twitter.com/xomorganj
    She worked at Twin Peaks for a few years before getting in the biz.

  2. #11940

    Morgan J

    Any word on this one. I've been doing some research on her and not a lot of reviews. Only two on TER and they suspiciously kind of look the same. She has a twitter so I'm inclined to believe she's real. A lot of posts about her johns and sex work in general on her twitter. Anybody see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    https://twitter.com/xomorganj

  3. #11939

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    More reviews of her can be found in the massage section. She is a Vixen now (as Vayda Grace) https://www.stlouisvixens.com/ or on RubMD https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/38eff7...-dc26159651b7..

    Pictures are real, but blurred. I saw her last pre-covid. At that time endings were limited. More recent reviews will be a better judge.
    She's a good time but I have never received anything but a HJ. She will let your hands roam though.

  4. #11938

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is Diana?
    More reviews of her can be found in the massage section. She is a Vixen now (as Vayda Grace) https://www.stlouisvixens.com/ or on RubMD https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/38eff7...-dc26159651b7..

    Pictures are real, but blurred. I saw her last pre-covid. At that time endings were limited. More recent reviews will be a better judge.

  5. #11937

    Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    If there were nips to see they seem to be gone, now.
    Even more convincing to me now!

  6. #11936

    What Nips?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    High or low, those are guy nipples look like them to me.
    If there were nips to see they seem to be gone, now.

  7. #11935

    Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    That is a fine looking body. The boob doc just put her nips up high!
    High or low, those are guy nipples look like them to me.

  8. #11934
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
    That is a fine looking body. The boob doc just put her nips up high!

  9. #11933
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different..
    Who is Diana?

  10. #11932

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
    I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different.

    WR.

  11. #11931
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually give a deposit to her? For me that is a no no she looks decent but I sense she has GPS?
    No, I didn't give her a deposit.

  12. #11930

    A question

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?

  13. #11929

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    This one posted on Lc for one day she came over for a BBBJ and I think I blew my load on her tits. She might be a swallower I'm not sure. She was cool and the head was good I wouldn't personally repeat because she is one of those all natural girls she was def rocking a Bush which isn't my preference and maybe no deodorant LOL whatever it was you could definitely smell the pheromones which I know some men like so she may be right up your alley. She now advertises on tryst for way more than I paid so maybe try to see if she will negotiate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jinx-pinx
    Did you actually give a deposit to her? For me that is a no no she looks decent but I sense she has GPS?

  14. #11928
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Mr. BlacHawks726 this is your chance to TOFTT and report back to us. There have been several people asking about her but so far no one has reported having an experience with her.

    KS.
    Don't TOFTT! If she's making $500 then the rest will want $500. Her hour is worth $250 tops.

  15. #11927
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this 1? Look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/120012969
    It is. Pretty much fake. Has listings all over the place. A basic reverse image lookup, I like Yandex, tells all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape