Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 376 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3221
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepInGreek  [View Original Post]
    Clear your in box or please pm some info.
    Whoops sorry ya'll. Inbox cleared.

    Going to reiterate though, I'm going to be stingy about who I give the direct tip to. I will gladly give anyone who PM's a hint, but I want ya'll go get out there and explore! There are plenty of places in the TC I haven't found any reports here about.

    On a related note, I see that Panda Massage re opened in Circle Pines. They now offer a 20 dollah table shower. I love TS's, so I'll go check it out when time permits. Even if it's legit, a cheap TS is a must try in my eyes.

  2. #3220

    Burt, pm please

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Had some time for a visit in the morning. Too early for most AMP's to be open, but one that I've given a few visits to before was open. For reasons of keeping the joint UTR, I won't mention what place. And tbh, I feel like the less people are in the know about this place, the overall better. PM me if ya want to know, but I will be stingy about who I tip.
    Clear your in box or please pm some info.

  3. #3219

    Fresh?

    Had some time for a visit in the morning. Too early for most AMP's to be open, but one that I've given a few visits to before was open. For reasons of keeping the joint UTR, I won't mention what place. And tbh, I feel like the less people are in the know about this place, the overall better. PM me if ya want to know, but I will be stingy about who I tip.

    Mamasan is older, but very experienced and knows what the deal is. Since she's had me before, she pretty much gets right to the tease. I indicate I want some backdoor play and she obliges. It was only a 30, so it's pretty quick to get to the flip. Not much massage, which is exactly what I was in for. Up top access and some very slow strokes and some backdoor.

    Now here's where it gets very out of the ordinary. I shoot my shot for some beacon journal action. Knowing TC, I tjought it was more or less off the menu around here. After a bit of negotiation though, it was on! No wrap with cim! It sure wasn't cheap, and I could have gotten similar action with escorts for way cheaper. However, it truly was a treat to finally get more than L1 service at an AMP around here. I left a little less than 2 bills lighter. I overpaid, I know. I just wanted to break the L1 barrier for once. I won't make the same mistake again.

    For a select few past collaborators, PM and I'll fill ya in. For rest of ya, get out and explore! This visit made me realize that the TC may not be as AMP vibrant as it once was, but there are definitely pockets to explore. Been kinda dry around here for reviews. Let's get some more eyes out momgers!

  4. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by Philiq  [View Original Post]
    Went to Zen Asian.

    Gorgeous young girl greets me. She's wearing pink scrubs. Leads me into a futon room and I get ready. Older mom looking lady comes in and begins to give me a super hard massage. I told her various times to go softer but she would kind of mock me and keep going. Decent teasing from the back. On the flip it was DIY which was a bummer but I didn't care at the moment. Finished up and left. 100 total not bad.
    I have not had luck with Zen, personally. I would say it's a YMMV place. I have heard both happy noises and what definitely sounded like the post-fellatio spit cleaning at the sink from another room. I think Ann (Anna?) is quite attractive.

  5. #3217

    Zen Asian spa

    Went to Zen Asian.

    Gorgeous young girl greets me. She's wearing pink scrubs. Leads me into a futon room and I get ready. Older mom looking lady comes in and begins to give me a super hard massage. I told her various times to go softer but she would kind of mock me and keep going. Decent teasing from the back. On the flip it was DIY which was a bummer but I didn't care at the moment. Finished up and left. 100 total not bad.

  6. #3216

    St michael

    Last week I texted lisa, got a message back she's on her honeymoon? I also texted lucky's massage to let me know where they moved or reopen, no reply. I'm wondering what is chenin hu doing now. I see green is advertising on rm but the only review says nothing available.

  7. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    That's why st Michaels is moving closer. City girls long drive. The lady who works there is local.
    Moving to where though? We need something south west suburbs.

  8. #3214

    Sage? Anyone

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...589202491.html

    Anyone paid a visit, information here or DM.

  9. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Tried the Comfort Massage in Maple Grove, decent massage. That sums that up.
    Same experience. Certainly worth returning for the massage, but no sign of more.

  10. #3212
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by HanSolo01  [View Original Post]
    Well that sucks. Lisa and Nancy were real sweethearts. The trend continues. Not many Fully reliable massage joints left.
    Especially out here nw of the cities. Any ideas?

  11. #3211

    New MG Area

    Tried the Comfort Massage in Maple Grove, decent massage. That sums that up.

  12. #3210

    New places

    Anyone got any new places all the places that I go to are getting kind of repetitive and boring. If you want to exchange places just PM me.

  13. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by Petet  [View Original Post]
    St Michael adopted a new ordinance concerning massage places. I'm guessing none of them could meet it.
    Well that sucks. Lisa and Nancy were real sweethearts. The trend continues. Not many Fully reliable massage joints left.

  14. #3208
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    St Michael

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    That's why st Michaels is moving closer. City girls long drive. The lady who works there is local.
    St Michael adopted a new ordinance concerning massage places. I'm guessing none of them could meet it.

  15. #3207

    No news.

    Texted both contacts, no reply from either. I had asked Lisa at BL a few months ago to let me know if she moved sometime, but I'm not hopeful.

    Sucks though, good service there.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    No intel, but sad news about Beauty Loyalty. That was one of my favorite spots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape