Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5633
-
03-18-23 11:54 #3218Senior Member

Posts: 27I have not had luck with Zen, personally. I would say it's a YMMV place. I have heard both happy noises and what definitely sounded like the post-fellatio spit cleaning at the sink from another room. I think Ann (Anna?) is quite attractive.
Originally Posted by Philiq
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 10:49 #3217Regular Member

Posts: 12Zen Asian spa
Went to Zen Asian.
Gorgeous young girl greets me. She's wearing pink scrubs. Leads me into a futon room and I get ready. Older mom looking lady comes in and begins to give me a super hard massage. I told her various times to go softer but she would kind of mock me and keep going. Decent teasing from the back. On the flip it was DIY which was a bummer but I didn't care at the moment. Finished up and left. 100 total not bad.
-
03-15-23 09:44 #3216Senior Member

Posts: 59St michael
Last week I texted lisa, got a message back she's on her honeymoon? I also texted lucky's massage to let me know where they moved or reopen, no reply. I'm wondering what is chenin hu doing now. I see green is advertising on rm but the only review says nothing available.
-
03-14-23 21:31 #3215Banned Member

Posts: 221Moving to where though? We need something south west suburbs.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 14:39 #3214Senior Member

Posts: 700Sage? Anyone
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...589202491.html
Anyone paid a visit, information here or DM.
-
03-13-23 21:31 #3213Senior Member

Posts: 174Same experience. Certainly worth returning for the massage, but no sign of more.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 19:53 #3212Regular Member

Posts: 16Especially out here nw of the cities. Any ideas?
Originally Posted by HanSolo01
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 14:53 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 700New MG Area
Tried the Comfort Massage in Maple Grove, decent massage. That sums that up.
-
03-11-23 12:22 #3210Regular Member

Posts: 4New places
Anyone got any new places all the places that I go to are getting kind of repetitive and boring. If you want to exchange places just PM me.
-
03-11-23 10:44 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 25Well that sucks. Lisa and Nancy were real sweethearts. The trend continues. Not many Fully reliable massage joints left.
Originally Posted by Petet
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 21:41 #3208Regular Member

Posts: 16St Michael
St Michael adopted a new ordinance concerning massage places. I'm guessing none of them could meet it.
Originally Posted by MassErrection
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 15:51 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 27No news.
Texted both contacts, no reply from either. I had asked Lisa at BL a few months ago to let me know if she moved sometime, but I'm not hopeful.
Sucks though, good service there.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 13:41 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 503Check out harmony. Had a nice 4 hands massage that turned into a threesome at closing.
Originally Posted by Lucifer22
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 13:41 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 503That's why st Michaels is moving closer. City girls long drive. The lady who works there is local.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 13:39 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 503They're moving it closer so customers don't have to drive so far for l2 service.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






