Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 551 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?
    Tell Luna or Monse you need a 3 for 100 quickie. When you get back there, just unzip and pull it out.

    They will take care of you. If you finish before the end of 3, show some courtesy and let them leave early.

  2. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?
    I didn't ask for it she just reached up my shorts leg and grabbed my cock. After a few tugs it went into her mouth for a while. She finished me off by jerking me off onto her leg. She said next time I could cum in her mouth if I wanted. I replied that I would rather cum in her pussy. She didn't say no.

    As for her looks, she is Hispanic with nice tits and a angled tattoo over her ass. I think she not bad looking, a little on the thick side, not fat though. As for protocol it depends on the girl. Luna might have recognized me from before, so she new I was good to go. But usually I just feel it out. While the girl is grinding her ass on my cock I will say that I want to fuck her. Usually if she is willing she will quote me a price.

    I had several dances that day and Luna was the only one that went straight for my cock without prompting.

  3. #4804

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, the name Lola appeared on Pandora's IG pic of girls in the house.
    Not the same Lola we were hoping for after I inquired via instagram:

  4. #4803

    Pandora suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I want even there more than 10 minutes before my cock was in Luna's mouth followed by a HJ to completion. It cost me 160, which was more than I wanted to spend, but I was thinking with little head. She also offered a BBBJCIM on my nest visit.
    Damn that's cool. Don't know what Luna looks like as she's not shown on their Insta.

    But question in general as it's been a long time going to a strip club and trying to get more than a traditional dance.

    So if there's a protocol or just get to the point asking with a little flirting, what's the best way to approach trying to get a BBBJ out of it.

    Guessing girls will start high and upsell but as we will know they will take $100 quick for 10 minutes of fun or within 2 or 3 songs.

    Tips?

  5. #4802

    Lola at Pan's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    If Lola wants to get a business license to dance at Deja Vu, Lake city, that's governed by the city of Lake Forest Park. Should be a similar procedure as with the city of Seattle. It will do a background check as part of that. I know one dancer who applied recently but didn't get hired, despite being told at her audition that she would be, pending a background check. Maybe something showed up that the club didn't like.

    If Lola has anything questionable in her background that would show up on a background check, that may deny her employment at DV-LFP.

    Many years ago, I knew a dancer who applied there and got denied for the simple reason that when the club Googled her phone number, several links to escort ads showed up. Maybe not such a concern these days.
    Yesterday, the name Lola appeared on Pandora's IG pic of girls in the house.

  6. #4801

    Pandora Thursday afternoon

    I want even there more than 10 minutes before my cock was in Luna's mouth followed by a HJ to completion. It cost me 160, which was more than I wanted to spend, but I was thinking with little head. She also offered a BBBJCIM on my nest visit.

  7. #4800

    Insta for la M

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to give Samba or Rio's (Kitten's) contact info? Tried meeting Rio a couple times but she's usually booked up if she's there.

    Also would love to get La-m's insta to see how she looks and meet up with her.
    < lam_forever_3 .

  8. #4799

    Samba or Rio contact?

    Anyone willing to give Samba or Rio's (Kitten's) contact info? Tried meeting Rio a couple times but she's usually booked up if she's there.

    Also would love to get La-m's insta to see how she looks and meet up with her.

  9. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I did a duo with Luna & Monse.

    No condoms. No CIP.
    You go Dirtyfuk!!

  10. #4797

    Strippers' business licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    It's my new understanding that a portion of her client base likes her but do not all like sugars whether it be the club itself or the location of it so she's trying to find a happy medium for everyone. Agree on lake city, although I've heard it's a whole different license. Guess we'll see!
    If Lola wants to get a business license to dance at Deja Vu, Lake city, that's governed by the city of Lake Forest Park. Should be a similar procedure as with the city of Seattle. It will do a background check as part of that. I know one dancer who applied recently but didn't get hired, despite being told at her audition that she would be, pending a background check. Maybe something showed up that the club didn't like.

    If Lola has anything questionable in her background that would show up on a background check, that may deny her employment at DV-LFP.

    Many years ago, I knew a dancer who applied there and got denied for the simple reason that when the club Googled her phone number, several links to escort ads showed up. Maybe not such a concern these days.

  11. #4796

    Luna Monse duo

    I did a duo with Luna & Monse.

    No condoms. No CIP.

  12. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    She just posted that she won't be at pandoras after all. But won't give a reason. Hmmm.

    But she said she's looking at other clubs. What's left? Kittens and Deja Vu? She would totally dominate working at lake city.
    It's my new understanding that a portion of her client base likes her but do not all like sugars whether it be the club itself or the location of it so she's trying to find a happy medium for everyone. Agree on lake city, although I've heard it's a whole different license. Guess we'll see!

  13. #4794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Fits the mold of hot, doesn't charge an arm and a leg and good conversation. They'd be missing out on another great day shift dancer. That's where I met her I'm kind of surprised she wants to go back. Seemed happy at Sugars.
    She just posted that she won't be at pandoras after all. But won't give a reason. Hmmm.

    But she said she's looking at other clubs. What's left? Kittens and Deja Vu? She would totally dominate working at lake city.

  14. #4793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Fits the mold of hot, doesn't charge an arm and a leg and good conversation. They'd be missing out on another great day shift dancer. That's where I met her I'm kind of surprised she wants to go back. Seemed happy at Sugars.
    The girls at Sugars are as ratchet as they come. They steal.

    She probably got sick of it.

  15. #4792
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She'll be back at Pandoras eventually, but just not sure when.

    That Wednesday dayshift is already perhaps the best around. She'll have major competition.
    Fits the mold of hot, doesn't charge an arm and a leg and good conversation. They'd be missing out on another great day shift dancer. That's where I met her I'm kind of surprised she wants to go back. Seemed happy at Sugars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape