Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 16540
-
03-23-23 18:07 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 30Non AMP
Yes I have been tempted to try both of those. But they both require screening which I m always hesitant of. I've seen I would say decent reviews of both. Just not sure I want either of them having my information.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 15:05 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 57Sun Bay
Sorry for your luck. I have only seen Mimi there and she is short with a large rack.
Originally Posted by MN1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 09:46 #13268Regular Member

Posts: 4Asian
As anyone tried those Asian adds on STG at all? Some be the actual AMP but when I called a couple they were in hotels. I think I'm curious about the hotel settings more than anything.
-
03-23-23 06:57 #13267Banned Member

Posts: 48There's a Ginnie Leigh I've been tempted to try. And Payton (the asian-looking lady) that seems to lose comms quickly. What about VonnaRose? (https://tryst.link/escort/vonnarose530) with the amazing rack? She's offering Real NURU now and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Nlk222
[View Original Post]
So far, any "massage" I've received from the Jax online collection has been the equivalent of rubbing lotion on your back. One handed, lazy, effortless drivel.
-
03-22-23 12:24 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 107Sun Bay Spa
Saw a recent review of sun bay spa which I had been to before but forgot about so decided to stop by one day last week. I really like that's it's back out of the way so fairly private compared to some of the other shops around on the main roads. I was greeted by a lady that had a few year on her and wasn't much to look at. She started off by asking if I had been there before which I responded yes probably 2-3 years ago. She asked who I saw then and I told her unfortunately it's been a little bit so I don't remember who it was. She then told me that she remembers everyone and she doesn't remember me so I must not have been there before. After a few times back and forth about if I had been there before I finally just said ok when she told me that I hadn't been. She then proceeded to ask what I was driving and peeked out the blinds to see my vehicle. I understand being cautious but goodness she was a bit overboard in my opinion which was a turn off from the beginning. She gave a lack luster massage and on the flip the little towel was laying to the side and she told me I needed to cover up which I told her I'm ok without it. She was adamant that I needed to be covered so I could tell no extras were going to be had there. She finished the massage and I got out of there not feeling any better than when I went in. I'm glad that the other guy from a couple weeks ago is having good luck there but I suppose as always YMMV at these places.
-
03-22-23 12:11 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 30Few Updates
Few updates as I couldn't get into sight for a while and it was torture. Saw several different providers.
Saw Kassidy a few weeks ago. One boob was rock hard and kind of weird. She was nice but took forever to set up so won't repeat.
Been seeing the Latinas on JTB also. All are on adult search, the ones with a 786 area code. They work together. All a good time but probably won't repeat for a while as I want something new. Great bodies and all better looking than local talent. Much much better with comms also.
Nikki love I have seen a few times. Either in car or her little shed outback. She's cheap and actually better looking than pics but is awful with ghosting and not answering so you got to be lucky.
Anyways looking for a non AMP massage girl if anyone knows of one. Have seen Joann, Emily and Egypt. All of whom are decent but need something new.
-
03-22-23 11:46 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 36Missy Sue or Ania
Has any one seen Missy Sue or Ania?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/005306413572
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/014377301288
-
03-22-23 11:40 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 36I've seen her before with an L1. The massage was ok but she's really just gross to me. She's not everyone's cup of tea. I wish I felt differently as I'd see her all the time.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 09:45 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 130I know Angela
I think that's the one from L. A. I had an experience with her. She's ok. Not bad looking.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 00:25 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 1061On Point Massage Review
Ok so decided to try this place out, it was basically a small room with the older Arabic looking lady (there is no young chick someone just hacked her Facebook I guess).
Originally Posted by Jakona
[View Original Post]
Standard massage with possible L1, although YMMV, however the price is very reasonable. Will see her again.
-
03-20-23 22:21 #13260Banned Member

Posts: 48QQ is my regular spot. They change girls every 30 days. The full rotation is 10 to 12 months. They've got a girl named Angela that'll be back in April and she is hands-down the most fun I've ever had in an AMP.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:31 #13259Banned Member

Posts: 198Not sure what the link was intended for, but, it's an ad for AJA Massage on University. I can assure everyone that they don't have providers that look anything close to this!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 17:39 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 618What is this?
You posted a link as a response to someone talking about going to Orlando. What are you telling us? Is this a legit link to a legit provider? Any details at all that you can provide?
Originally Posted by SexGuru1777
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:57 #13257Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...y-rubs/3050274
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 09:37 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 55Been awhile (maybe a year) since I dreamed about that place. Went early during a weekday. Older provider who sat in a chair for most of the massage. Decent L1. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





