Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 13916
-
03-19-23 19:32 #10376Regular Member

Posts: 4Thoughts??
Headed into town in a couple of weeks and looking for some input. Got a couple of ladies I am interested in and want to hear the good bad and ugly about them. Also, any good suggestions in the $4 range is helpful. TIA.
Miss Marie.
https://tryst.link/escort/missannmariemilf123
Aria Fox.
https://tryst.link/escort/ariafox
Casandra.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2770724
Feel free to DM me.
Thanks!
-
03-19-23 14:52 #10375Banned Member

Posts: 521Careful
Neither lady has reviews on TER and neither has a presence on p411. That's not a good sign. Doesn't mean that they're bad, just means it's more risky for you.
If you're new to the hobby, especially in Vegas, it's a good idea to stick to ladies who are well reviewed on TER. Pretty much assures you that they're not a cop and you won't get ripped off.
There are lots of scammers on EROS so I'd be careful there. Same with Listcrawler. Lots of fakes and scams.
Lastly, you might check out the KAgencies if you're into Asian ladies. They're a great value and very safe.
Good luck.
Originally Posted by Gentleman0007
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 13:46 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 252Summer
There are none better than Summer. She is fantastic. She's curvy, not fat, with very large funbags.
Originally Posted by Gentleman0007
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 01:16 #10373Regular Member

Posts: 24Got it, ignoring Ava / Eros, will look in to Summer
Pushing a new friend implies limited menu and lot of upsells? Thank you for Summer's link, will check her out. Was searching TER could not find any decent providers curvy and natural. Let me recheck.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 22:24 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 91Online now
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/121026186
Her ad is up.
.
Originally Posted by Funky40
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 20:14 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 808Forget those two
I have NEVER trusted Eros and the other girl may be legit but I smell a very limited menu. I don't like how she seems to be pushing for a duo with her friend, that's not good sign.
Originally Posted by Gentleman0007
[View Original Post]
Now I'd sign up to TER. You can search for what you're looking for.
If you're into curvy, check out Summer.
https://tryst.link/escort/summerddd
She's well reviewed.
Now in Vegas, avoid girls asking for deposits. It's risky.
Outcall shouldn't be a problem, just act like you belong.
-
03-18-23 18:27 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 91Interesting
That is new. Guess she couldn't pay her bill. She always used the same number before. I thought it was weird when she lashed out at me that one day. Maybe she is taking a break. I will let you know if I see her posting again.
.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:54 #10369Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks for the referral!
Seems like massage only with Cassandra?
Originally Posted by EliCross
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 13:50 #10368Senior Member

Posts: 204Davina Latina "scort
Anyone know if Davina is still in the game?
Can't find any of her new ads.
-
03-18-23 11:17 #10367Regular Member

Posts: 16Can't Go Wrong With Cassandra
If you're looking for curvy and big naturals, and want someone with great reviews, I would recommend Cassandra. One of my ATF's, does incall and outcall, you can check out her reviews on TER or RubMD, and her prices are reasonable.
Originally Posted by Gentleman0007
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724
-
03-17-23 20:49 #10366Senior Member

Posts: 2986Hey
F40 her number has been disconnected I called it and it said out of service?
Originally Posted by Funky40
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 00:07 #10365Regular Member

Posts: 24New to mongering, curvy providers Aria and Lisa?
Hey folks,
New to mongering, visiting Vegas next week, love love curvy girls with big naturals!
Found these two.
Lisa https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3924563.htm, cannot find anything on her.
Aria https://tryst.link/escort/xoxoariaxoxo, has a Tiktok channel for 3 years, has some active twitter presence, cannot find any reviews anywhere. Says she is a stripper.
And any insights on these two?
As these two only do outcalls, any newbie tips for outcalls to hotel room?
Will pay it forward once my visit is done with how everything goes.
Thanks!!
-
03-16-23 22:05 #10364Senior Member

Posts: 91Same number every time
.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 22:05 #10363Senior Member

Posts: 91Everything is cover. I didn't even try
.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 14:13 #10362Senior Member

Posts: 352How strict?
How strict is she with a cover? Ad says nothing bare but is there any option there or was everything covered when you went?
Originally Posted by Funky40
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




