Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 928 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 13916
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10361

    Forget those two

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman0007  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    New to mongering, visiting Vegas next week, love love curvy girls with big naturals!

    Found these two.

    Lisa https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3924563.htm, cannot find anything on her.

    Aria https://tryst.link/escort/xoxoariaxoxo, has a Tiktok channel for 3 years, has some active twitter presence, cannot find any reviews anywhere. Says she is a stripper.

    And any insights on these two?

    As these two only do outcalls, any newbie tips for outcalls to hotel room?

    Will pay it forward once my visit is done with how everything goes.

    Thanks!!
    I have NEVER trusted Eros and the other girl may be legit but I smell a very limited menu. I don't like how she seems to be pushing for a duo with her friend, that's not good sign.

    Now I'd sign up to TER. You can search for what you're looking for.

    If you're into curvy, check out Summer.

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerddd

    She's well reviewed.

    Now in Vegas, avoid girls asking for deposits. It's risky.

    Outcall shouldn't be a problem, just act like you belong.

  2. #10360

    Interesting

    That is new. Guess she couldn't pay her bill. She always used the same number before. I thought it was weird when she lashed out at me that one day. Maybe she is taking a break. I will let you know if I see her posting again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    F40 her number has been disconnected I called it and it said out of service?
    .

  3. #10359

    Thanks for the referral!

    Quote Originally Posted by EliCross  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for curvy and big naturals, and want someone with great reviews, I would recommend Cassandra. One of my ATF's, does incall and outcall, you can check out her reviews on TER or RubMD, and her prices are reasonable.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724
    Seems like massage only with Cassandra?

  4. #10358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Davina Latina "scort

    Anyone know if Davina is still in the game?

    Can't find any of her new ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎  

  5. #10357

    Can't Go Wrong With Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman0007  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    New to mongering, visiting Vegas next week, love love curvy girls with big naturals!

    Found these two.

    Lisa https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3924563.htm, cannot find anything on her.

    Aria https://tryst.link/escort/xoxoariaxoxo, has a Tiktok channel for 3 years, has some active twitter presence, cannot find any reviews anywhere. Says she is a stripper.

    And any insights on these two?

    As these two only do outcalls, any newbie tips for outcalls to hotel room?

    Will pay it forward once my visit is done with how everything goes.

    Thanks!!
    If you're looking for curvy and big naturals, and want someone with great reviews, I would recommend Cassandra. One of my ATF's, does incall and outcall, you can check out her reviews on TER or RubMD, and her prices are reasonable.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724

  6. #10356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Same number every time.
    F40 her number has been disconnected I called it and it said out of service?

  7. #10355

    New to mongering, curvy providers Aria and Lisa?

    Hey folks,

    New to mongering, visiting Vegas next week, love love curvy girls with big naturals!

    Found these two.

    Lisa https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/3924563.htm, cannot find anything on her.

    Aria https://tryst.link/escort/xoxoariaxoxo, has a Tiktok channel for 3 years, has some active twitter presence, cannot find any reviews anywhere. Says she is a stripper.

    And any insights on these two?

    As these two only do outcalls, any newbie tips for outcalls to hotel room?

    Will pay it forward once my visit is done with how everything goes.

    Thanks!!

  8. #10354
    Same number every time

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Will she be using the same number? Because I texted her from different numbers and nothing. Or does she change her number?
    .

  9. #10353
    Everything is cover. I didn't even try

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    How strict is she with a cover? Ad says nothing bare but is there any option there or was everything covered when you went?
    .

  10. #10352

    How strict?

    How strict is she with a cover? Ad says nothing bare but is there any option there or was everything covered when you went?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    Little, tiny, and a lot of fun. I been seening her for awhile, only. 85 for hh. She keeps going until you bust. She has two young kids in another room a lot of the time though, but guessing single parent and no babysitter trying to get by. She had to grab her kid and put them back into the room oncw. I canceled on her once last night and freaks out and says she will never see me again. I seen her atleast 10 times and she can ride, and gives good head. I still recommend, if you are ok with her current situation. .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/119491731

  11. #10351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    She disappears at a week or two at a time. Normal for this time of the month. When it gets closer to rent time, she will be back.
    Will she be using the same number? Because I texted her from different numbers and nothing. Or does she change her number?

  12. #10350

    Normal

    She disappears at a week or two at a time. Normal for this time of the month. When it gets closer to rent time, she will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Happened to her she hasn't posted in 4 days?
    .

  13. #10349
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    LG what's up man? I just talked to Sunset like 2 months ago we had a long medical chat, I made her understand a few things but we couldn't come to an agreement I believe still the same number. I made a post about her like 2 months ago I think in BBFS she's still around but totally UTR so what's up with you why did you leave us?
    I'm good man! Hope all is well with you. I was just rummaging through old emails and private messages on here looking for the videos I made with 0. 6 and sunset blonde. I found them eventually LOL! I ended up moving. I living in norther Florida now. Not a single chick worth seeing here. It's a mongering wasteland. Often think about how awesome Vegas was. I had some really good regulars there for a while. Bonnie Brown, Juliette, Fallon Love, Leah Love and of course 0. 6 and sunset blonde. Definitely miss Juliette. She was my favorite. Someday I'll visit again but I'm pretty sure all those girls will be like my namesake. Long gone.

  14. #10348

    Indigo Sunshine

    Any Intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/indigosunshine.

    I've searched all over including TER, but can't find any reviews. She has an Only Fans page, and looks tempting, but would love to more intel on her and her offerings before I jump in. Thanks in advance.

  15. #10347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky40  [View Original Post]
    It is on east side. Not terrible, I have seen worse neighborhoods..
    Happened to her she hasn't posted in 4 days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape