Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11961

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    If there were nips to see they seem to be gone, now.
    Yes, kind of strange, a ppst is up about, ladyb at &,and mzn nips, and the pics are taken down, a real LB in my book.

  2. #11960
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    She worked at Twin Peaks for a few years before getting in the biz.
    She mentioned that on her twitter. Makes you wonder how many other hooters / twin peaks girls are hustling. Quite the fantasy.

    She's got great cans and she's close so I might TOFTT. Just didn't know if anyone else has had the pleasure.

    Talks a lot about her Doctor, Dentist and Vet clients doing overnights. Has pics of very famous and notable lofts around town from 100 Over the Park, the Bogen Lofts and the Hyatt Regency by the Arch. Looks legit.

  3. #11959
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.


  4. #11958
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one. I've been doing some research on her and not a lot of reviews. Only two on TER and they suspiciously kind of look the same. She has a twitter so I'm inclined to believe she's real. A lot of posts about her johns and sex work in general on her twitter. Anybody see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    https://twitter.com/xomorganj
    She worked at Twin Peaks for a few years before getting in the biz.

  5. #11957

    Morgan J

    Any word on this one. I've been doing some research on her and not a lot of reviews. Only two on TER and they suspiciously kind of look the same. She has a twitter so I'm inclined to believe she's real. A lot of posts about her johns and sex work in general on her twitter. Anybody see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    https://twitter.com/xomorganj

  6. #11956

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    More reviews of her can be found in the massage section. She is a Vixen now (as Vayda Grace) https://www.stlouisvixens.com/ or on RubMD https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/38eff7...-dc26159651b7..

    Pictures are real, but blurred. I saw her last pre-covid. At that time endings were limited. More recent reviews will be a better judge.
    She's a good time but I have never received anything but a HJ. She will let your hands roam though.

  7. #11955

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Who is Diana?
    More reviews of her can be found in the massage section. She is a Vixen now (as Vayda Grace) https://www.stlouisvixens.com/ or on RubMD https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/38eff7...-dc26159651b7..

    Pictures are real, but blurred. I saw her last pre-covid. At that time endings were limited. More recent reviews will be a better judge.

  8. #11954

    Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    If there were nips to see they seem to be gone, now.
    Even more convincing to me now!

  9. #11953

    What Nips?

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    High or low, those are guy nipples look like them to me.
    If there were nips to see they seem to be gone, now.

  10. #11952

    Nips

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    That is a fine looking body. The boob doc just put her nips up high!
    High or low, those are guy nipples look like them to me.

  11. #11951
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
    That is a fine looking body. The boob doc just put her nips up high!

  12. #11950
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different..
    Who is Diana?

  13. #11949

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?
    I saw her about two years ago out in St Peters. Nice, sensual massage with HE. I prefer Eden and Diana, but I would repeat for something different.

    WR.

  14. #11948
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually give a deposit to her? For me that is a no no she looks decent but I sense she has GPS?
    No, I didn't give her a deposit.

  15. #11947

    A question

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a39385...a026380b?ref=p

    Saw this ad but she looks a bit odd with the boob job and hands and forearms or is it just me being paranoid?Maybe, boobs look like a guy to me what is your thought?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape