Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 25026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19116

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yazmin Devine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/796673123167.

    Posts in Boston and Providence; 160 qv /200 hh /300 h.

    Sweet and fun girl, went with hh. Its covered BJ and FS but she is very accommodating, good DATY and gives massage as well. Recommend if you are into in-shape afro latina spinners.

    Did have to deposit $15 but took a chance after good review here and on TER. Glad I did!
    You are exactly why rates go up even when they shouldn't. 160 qv and 200 hh for a condom BJ and FS, and that condom is thicker then your fleece hoodie. Cmon dude we got to do better.

  2. #19115
    Saw Yazmin Devine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/796673123167.

    Posts in Boston and Providence; 160 qv /200 hh /300 h.

    Sweet and fun girl, went with hh. Its covered BJ and FS but she is very accommodating, good DATY and gives massage as well. Recommend if you are into in-shape afro latina spinners.

    Did have to deposit $15 but took a chance after good review here and on TER. Glad I did!

  3. #19114

    Can cops legally have sex with hoes in order to bust them in RI and MA?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Well there's dna evidence but of course that would be collected by the cop's colleagues, hahaha. Looks like a Times article about 4 days after KOF's link says the law was repealed. Common sense finally prevailed.
    In my opinion, common sense will only finally prevail when ALL laws used to harass, intimidate, and fuck over prostitutes and their clients are repealed. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for our esteemed RI and MA barristers to cite the current actual statutes and the appropriate court cases in OUR local communities. Come on, counselors, it's your job to have easy access to that data. Please just post it already! 🥴.

  4. #19113
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Every reviews have been negative about her.
    Thank you.

  5. #19112

    Karli Cakes

    Has any one seen Karli before? She was super quick to respond—almost too quick. She looks thick, but not gross.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/759744620025

  6. #19111

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshWest559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608
    She's not cute at all, really gross. There was a report about her eating a chocolate cake will K9!

  7. #19110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshWest559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608
    Every reviews have been negative about her.

  8. #19109

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/531122821565

    Hey all,

    I know I've seen this one reviewed before but I can't remember her name to search. So if anyone could remind me or even give their two cents, that'd be great.
    I tried to see her last week in Seekonk. She got to my car and didn't have an incall. She wanted me to get a room for her and promised to take the donation to get a room. She had dirty nails, dirty clothes, blood on her wrist and just didn't look healthy. I told her to go check with her "friend" and she got out of my car. I pulled off as soon as she left. She promises that she's a 3 hole girl but I wouldn't put my dick in her.

  9. #19108

    Star BBW

    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608

  10. #19107
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.
    Well there's dna evidence but of course that would be collected by the cop's colleagues, hahaha. Looks like a Times article about 4 days after KOF's link says the law was repealed. Common sense finally prevailed.

  11. #19106

    Hah! Love the caption

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It is apparently quite legal in some states:

    https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html

    Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!
    The caption on the photo says it all. "Cops in Hawaii would like to retain the right to have sex with prostitutes, if you don't mind.

  12. #19105
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It is apparently quite legal in some states:

    https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html

    Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!
    Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.

  13. #19104

    Undercover cops having sex with hoes, and then busting them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some officers take advantage of the job, but I can't see that being legal in any capacity. Isn't prostitution what they're trying to prosecute in the first place? I bet if evidence was provided by a sex worker (photos, video, physical evidence, etc.), there would be some legal ramifications for the police. At least the case would probably be thrown out of court.
    It is apparently quite legal in some states:

    https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html

    Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!

  14. #19103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Usual Brazilian ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...v/196069446948

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/467392709499

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...b/788927984737

    All these ads are coincidentally from same location and all of them text you back however they prefer not to talk on the phone they look very attractive but they don't seemed very real. Has anyone partake here?
    Those are all Brazilian ads. That's how they advertise with fake pics and a lot of guys do toftt. But I will never go knowing one day cops will use Brazilian fake pics like that to bust people. So if I was you. I would think before I see anyone like that specially with the address on their ads also.

  15. #19102

    Diabetes Of the foot heals

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/531122821565

    Hey all,

    I know I've seen this one reviewed before but I can't remember her name to search. So if anyone could remind me or even give their two cents, that'd be great.
    I see an addict screaming out for help! But TOFT!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape