Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 25025
-
03-17-23 13:44 #19115Senior Member

Posts: 308Saw Yazmin Devine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/796673123167.
Posts in Boston and Providence; 160 qv /200 hh /300 h.
Sweet and fun girl, went with hh. Its covered BJ and FS but she is very accommodating, good DATY and gives massage as well. Recommend if you are into in-shape afro latina spinners.
Did have to deposit $15 but took a chance after good review here and on TER. Glad I did!
-
03-16-23 07:13 #19114Senior Member

Posts: 3748Can cops legally have sex with hoes in order to bust them in RI and MA?
In my opinion, common sense will only finally prevail when ALL laws used to harass, intimidate, and fuck over prostitutes and their clients are repealed. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for our esteemed RI and MA barristers to cite the current actual statutes and the appropriate court cases in OUR local communities. Come on, counselors, it's your job to have easy access to that data. Please just post it already! 🥴.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 22:30 #19113Regular Member

Posts: 23Thank you.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 21:28 #19112Senior Member

Posts: 383Karli Cakes
Has any one seen Karli before? She was super quick to respond—almost too quick. She looks thick, but not gross.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/759744620025
-
03-15-23 20:52 #19111Senior Member

Posts: 383Gross
She's not cute at all, really gross. There was a report about her eating a chocolate cake will K9!
Originally Posted by JoshWest559
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:58 #19110Senior Member

Posts: 4545Stay away
Every reviews have been negative about her.
Originally Posted by JoshWest559
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 17:41 #19109Senior Member

Posts: 250Don't do it
I tried to see her last week in Seekonk. She got to my car and didn't have an incall. She wanted me to get a room for her and promised to take the donation to get a room. She had dirty nails, dirty clothes, blood on her wrist and just didn't look healthy. I told her to go check with her "friend" and she got out of my car. I pulled off as soon as she left. She promises that she's a 3 hole girl but I wouldn't put my dick in her.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 17:33 #19108Regular Member

Posts: 23Star BBW
Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608
-
03-15-23 16:14 #19107Senior Member

Posts: 289Well there's dna evidence but of course that would be collected by the cop's colleagues, hahaha. Looks like a Times article about 4 days after KOF's link says the law was repealed. Common sense finally prevailed.
Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 14:42 #19106Senior Member

Posts: 264Hah! Love the caption
The caption on the photo says it all. "Cops in Hawaii would like to retain the right to have sex with prostitutes, if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 14:28 #19105Senior Member

Posts: 163Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 09:55 #19104Senior Member

Posts: 3748Undercover cops having sex with hoes, and then busting them.
It is apparently quite legal in some states:
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
https://slate.com/human-interest/201...-trust-us.html
Again, though, members of the bar in MA and RI, who have access to the actual public court records and the actual data bases of state statutes: PLEASE step up to the plate here, and POST THEM!
-
03-15-23 08:15 #19103Senior Member

Posts: 4545Usual Brazilian ad
Those are all Brazilian ads. That's how they advertise with fake pics and a lot of guys do toftt. But I will never go knowing one day cops will use Brazilian fake pics like that to bust people. So if I was you. I would think before I see anyone like that specially with the address on their ads also.
Originally Posted by Sensei22
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 02:17 #19102Senior Member

Posts: 30Diabetes Of the foot heals
I see an addict screaming out for help! But TOFT!
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 01:25 #19101Senior Member

Posts: 333What's her name again?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/531122821565
Hey all,
I know I've seen this one reviewed before but I can't remember her name to search. So if anyone could remind me or even give their two cents, that'd be great.









Reply With Quote





