Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20723
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    600 hr, yea fuck out of here 😂.
    Donated 5 sticks. Took it easy myself. No pulling no body's hair. I stayed longer at the time she didn't have no one after me she was not popular at the time. No I have to stay away as much as I like her.

  2. #20722

    Curious / update

    Curious if anyone as seen T2 T (Tammy) lately. Is she still on that I found God thing and not doing BBFS anymore?

    Just wondering LOL, back in the day she was one of the best in my opinion but with her new mind frame I been avoiding but if she doing her thing again I'll think about seeing her again.

  3. #20721
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Care to share your booking process?
    She offers bare. Phone is blowing up. She don't need more dudes. That's what you can't get to her.

  4. #20720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing her since 2020.

    She still belongs here.
    At what rate? She always throws some crazy number at me.

  5. #20719

    Penelope Lovees

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Penelope Lovees.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, cim, atm, rough ass fucking, hair pulling, ass to pussy.

    No size restrictions.

    And she loves it.

    Fuck she is such a freak. Nothing is taboo with her.

    I wish she had a duo partner.
    Incredible. All her reports here seem to indicate that she is a wild one. Does anyone have any first-hand experience of slapping (hair pulling has been mentioned) I want to know if she is submissive like Naesteya. Thanks again for sharing.

  6. #20718
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Penelope Lovees.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, cim, atm, rough ass fucking, hair pulling, ass to pussy.

    No size restrictions.

    And she loves it.

    Fuck she is such a freak. Nothing is taboo with her.

    I wish she had a duo partner.
    Care to share your booking process?

  7. #20717
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Penelope Lovees.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, cim, atm, rough ass fucking, hair pulling, ass to pussy.

    No size restrictions.

    And she loves it.

    Fuck she is such a freak. Nothing is taboo with her.

    I wish she had a duo partner.
    600 hr, yea fuck out of here 😂.

  8. #20716

    More info?

    What's the damage? Might set up a date with her for later. Is it still her Goddess Package rate?

    Haven't seen her since 2020 as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing her since 2020.

    She still belongs here.

  9. #20715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    JanetMsJackson

    First time seeing her since 2020.

    She still belongs here.

  10. #20714

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Penelope Lovees.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, cim, atm, rough ass fucking, hair pulling, ass to pussy.

    No size restrictions.

    And she loves it.

    Fuck she is such a freak. Nothing is taboo with her.

    I wish she had a duo partner.
    I can confirm this. She let me go balls deep. Both greek and pussy.

    Had to go slower with her pussy. I didn't want to fuck up her guts.

    She is so tiny. How she can handle it. Bruh. Bruh.

  11. #20713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Penelope Lovees

    Penelope Lovees.

    Bbfscip, bbgreek, cia, cim, atm, rough ass fucking, hair pulling, ass to pussy.

    No size restrictions.

    And she loves it.

    Fuck she is such a freak. Nothing is taboo with her.

    I wish she had a duo partner.

  12. #20712

    I had a session with her

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't trying to be misleading with what I wrote. As I said, her pictures ARE outdated, she's a BBW and is rougher looking in person than her pictures show. Also, as I said, her communication skills are lacking, after texting she may not answer, that's why I call her after texting. I think we do have a good chemistry between the two of us. I like DATY / DATO and she enjoys receiving, so she's always clean for me. My favorite thing about her is she has never told me no. The last time we were together I had four fingers in her asshole and four fingers in her pussy as I licked her clit, and she never tried to stop me. She's very submissive and allows me to try what I want, and I got to admit I like it. If you want a hot, sexy young lady, then Brook is not for you, but if you want a submissive, sweet BBW who is pretty much up for whatever you want for $200, then Brook is your girl, if you can get ahold of her. LOL.

    By the way, a couple of her incalls I've been to were shady, but the one she had about a week ago was very legit and not sketchy at all..
    She definitely don't look like her pictures, head game is good, her place had this weird smell.

  13. #20711
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met but I've messaged her and she confirmed she allows BB Greek but has size restrictions.
    She is awesome!

  14. #20710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Love her curves! Anyone have any luck getting into her ass?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyraincity
    Haven't met but I've messaged her and she confirmed she allows BB Greek but has size restrictions.

  15. #20709
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Had the same experience except she smelled and tasted great when I DATY. Absolutely no FIV. Not the tightest vag but it was workable. BBBJ was great though. Politely declined my request for BB but she didn't seem angry or anything. Some go nuts when you ask like you just asked them to suck the shit out your ass.
    Can also confirm this pretty much word for word. I was actually expecting worse due to her history of alerts but didn't have any complaints. I think she's pretty strict with clockwatching however, probably due to people abusing time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape