rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherNewb  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two weeks ago and inquired about it during our session. She politely declined. Her BBBJ skills is really good though. I did book for the VIP package but I wouldn't recommend it. I'm not that big but she's loose and had a slight odor down there LOL. YMMV I guess.
    Had the same experience except she smelled and tasted great when I DATY. Absolutely no FIV. Not the tightest vag but it was workable. BBBJ was great though. Politely declined my request for BB but she didn't seem angry or anything. Some go nuts when you ask like you just asked them to suck the shit out your ass.

  2. #20707
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherGuy22  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her, last I checked she was also going by Ivy Raincity on Tryst as well.
    Love her curves! Anyone have any luck getting into her ass?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyraincity

  3. #20706

    Ivy

    Yeah that's her, last I checked she was also going by Ivy Raincity on Tryst as well.

  4. #20705

    Alana Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Is Alana Kay still doing g BBFS or bbgreek?
    I saw her two weeks ago and inquired about it during our session. She politely declined. Her BBBJ skills is really good though. I did book for the VIP package but I wouldn't recommend it. I'm not that big but she's loose and had a slight odor down there LOL. YMMV I guess.

  5. #20704
    Yep. Only concern is she is very liberal giving it up bb. And I mean no hesitation. I like knowing that maybe a lady has a little bit of discretion as opposed to bb-ing whoever comes through the door. Cool lady though.

  6. #20703
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while ago. Completely amazing. Everything I wanted! So very down to earth and still down to F. She was responsive to my attention and drove me crazy during our session. One of my favorite lovers.

    Very much into creampies. Did not mention condoms. Slid in after she came DATY. While I was inside her she said "you can cum inside me" I love that!

    Totally like a civi GF. Awesome experience.
    This her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-lee-...seattle-998930.

  7. #20702
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one doing bookings.
    Ugh! Legit booker or is she "managed"?

  8. #20701

    Alana Kay

    Is Alana Kay still doing g BBFS or bbgreek?

  9. #20700
    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text asking for a definition on her VIP and Standard services. She said VIP is bare and multi.

    I made a appointment for a standard meeting. I am not much for multi one and done usually.

    I was greeted at the door with her in a robe and very happy she looks even better in person.

    I requested a shower, not a problem, except after my shower she wanted ti interview me, she dislikes tasting herself. So if you plan on going down on her bring some breath mints or mouth wash if you want to kiss. Same if you pull out and want her to go down on you, you must clean it.

    She is very new had no idea what a camel toe slide was. She enjoyed it. Cowgirl is her fav. She gets very very wet. Very wet.

    Not sure what else to add.
    I saw her and pounded her hard. IMHO just book her for a hh. She is perfect for a pump and dump creampie date.

  10. #20699
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Tyvm. Yeah I did some digging and figured it out. She used to go by Lana and her friend / duo was JennyJaynes. Yup, reputation for being unreliable but probably makes up for it when being submissive.

    I did prefer Jenny back in the day. Hoping Kimber doesn't look too weary from over the years though her rates and what she does is definitely a bonus considering what others are charging and not really doing much for it. Guessing she's in her mid 40's now.
    Kimber looks the same. Great fuck. Loves a big dick. She will be two hours late.

  11. #20698
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarabeth a slamdunk cum dump? Pre-negotiate?
    Slam dunk. Just do it. Honestly, you will be lucky if she shows up.

  12. #20697
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    XoXoAngel still gives it up or has she changed to all covered now?
    She is picky about it. I have once recently after doing it many times in the past. I don't think she likes it.

  13. #20696
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while ago. Completely amazing. Everything I wanted! So very down to earth and still down to F. She was responsive to my attention and drove me crazy during our session. One of my favorite lovers.

    Very much into creampies. Did not mention condoms. Slid in after she came DATY. While I was inside her she said "you can cum inside me" I love that!

    Totally like a civi GF. Awesome experience.
    I love it when she begs me to unload in her and then I keep pumping as she orgasms after I cum inside her.

  14. #20695
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while ago. Completely amazing. Everything I wanted! So very down to earth and still down to F. She was responsive to my attention and drove me crazy during our session. One of my favorite lovers.

    Very much into creampies. Did not mention condoms. Slid in after she came DATY. While I was inside her she said "you can cum inside me" I love that!

    Totally like a civi GF. Awesome experience.
    She hasn't posted on the other board for a long time. Is she still around?

  15. #20694
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one doing bookings.
    Makes sense. "She" confirmed a makeup appointment today and I rolled by. Got ghosted again. Bookers and broads just hate money I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape