Thread: Brazlilian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 1011
-
04-17-23 23:21 #651Regular Member

Posts: 13Eleanor
I have dreamed of Eleanor a few times, always a great experience. Her massage skills are better than an AMP that's for sure. Very polite and considerate.
Originally Posted by NikeBballa69
[View Original Post]
I recently dreamed about the duo. I very much enjoyed myself. Can PM for on my dream if desired.
Very clean and Quiet place. I like that she is discrete with neighbors etc.
-
04-15-23 17:14 #650Regular Member

Posts: 6Eleanor
Saw her fairly recently. Pictures are definitely her, she's actually better looking person. Hosts in a nice apartment. She will make you wait until the hallways are empty to come in, but she explained that she really likes her apartment and doesn't want to raise any suspicions, which seemed more than fair to me. Her massage skills were so so, but was very sensual with a lot of teasing. To me I got to have at least one. If I'm not getting an expert level massage you got to be sensual and erotic, and she definitely was so I was happy. On the flip she went for the cover and finished with full service. She was excellent and I will repeat.
Only question I have is when I was texting her to set up an appointment she offered me a four hand and sent me pictures of her friend, cost was 8 for an hour. The pictures looked great but I wasn't sure what I was getting with Eleanor yet. Was wondering if anyones experienced the two of them at once before.
Originally Posted by SreeDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 01:02 #649Senior Member

Posts: 932Sabrina in Waltham
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9300.htm?cat=1
267*2934.
Typical setup but she wanted me to send her a pic which I'm not about. Asked $500/ hr but took $200 for a "20 minute qv. " Hotel at the typical area in Waltham.
I don't think the girl in the pic, although face is pretty similar. Its funny that the ad says "Natural boobs" because these were the most obvious man-mades I've ever seen. Rock hard bowling ball bolt ons. Looked good but didn't feel great. Very dark nipples as well. She said "daty GFE dfk" but didn't kiss more than a peck. Cute face, dark hair, short haircut bob style. On the shorter side, belly looked like she had some baby damage and it was lifted you know how that look is- taut and ripply. Pretty business like, no english. Spoke Spanish though so maybe Brazilian Girls isn't the right thread. Now she has a man-made ass as well, but the feel of this was MUCH nicer. I'm not an ass guy but despite being technologically created, I liked her ass. Great when hitting it doggy since she has such a thin waist. Would repeat but I don't get up to Waltham much. She says she lives here.
-
03-17-23 11:53 #648Senior Member

Posts: 193Julia
Does Julia have a current ad? That adult search link is dead.
Originally Posted by RedSand1973
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 23:13 #647Senior Member

Posts: 2199Valentina Miller
Yes, she was Alexa with BI. I heard / read mostly good things about her too but also heard that her rates are much higher than $400, and remember her being Cubana from Florida with no or almost no English. Sort of like Aysha.
Originally Posted by Vish23
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 18:31 #646Senior Member

Posts: 99I believe she used to go by Alexa with BI. There should be reviews about her in the agency thread though I remember most being positive. Coming to the cost, used to be 350 per hour in line with BI standard rates. Might have bumped to 400 an hour after becoming independent. I don't remember seeing any recent reviews of her.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 16:59 #645Senior Member

Posts: 257Any chance you can give us some details? Prices, services?
Originally Posted by Alejhenry
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 16:01 #644Senior Member

Posts: 268Valentina Miller
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/5715491.htm
This is one of my ATFs who is currently in the area.
-
03-11-23 15:22 #643Senior Member

Posts: 932Can confirm she's quite good and I think a good value at $200/ hhr. Great attitude.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 23:54 #642Senior Member

Posts: 2199I haven't tried her myself yet (felt an urge for some Kimchi today instead) but I hear a lot of good things of https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2011568.htm, also backed up by scores of very positive reviews on the other side.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 15:46 #641Senior Member

Posts: 354Any good Brazilian around that someone can suggest? GFE type, didn't have good experience with w-town gang few ont ago. Want to try someone new.
TIA.
-
02-07-23 14:56 #640Senior Member

Posts: 41Jennifer
This one looks TGTBT, those pics are awesome. Is that rack real? Where in Woburn?
Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Njn59
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 14:45 #639Senior Member

Posts: 200Jennifer
Is Jennifer really 4'9" or did it meant to say 5'9"?
Originally Posted by Njn59
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-23 23:32 #638Regular Member

Posts: 4Jennifer in Woburn
Jennifer was a good time great T and A. DATY I feel like she's kinda UTR this is the only mention of her I've come across.
Originally Posted by RedSand1973
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 05:46 #637Regular Member

Posts: 10Lorena Castillo
Saw Lorena Castillo too. 400. Definitely young 20's, pretty face, and great tits. Ass is ok, a weird chubby mid section. Great oral skills but energy lack luster. Personally not worth it.










Reply With Quote





