Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #651

    Eleanor

    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBballa69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her fairly recently. Pictures are definitely her, she's actually better looking person. Hosts in a nice apartment. She will make you wait until the hallways are empty to come in, but she explained that she really likes her apartment and doesn't want to raise any suspicions, which seemed more than fair to me. Her massage skills were so so, but was very sensual with a lot of teasing. To me I got to have at least one. If I'm not getting an expert level massage you got to be sensual and erotic, and she definitely was so I was happy. On the flip she went for the cover and finished with full service. She was excellent and I will repeat.

    Only question I have is when I was texting her to set up an appointment she offered me a four hand and sent me pictures of her friend, cost was 8 for an hour. The pictures looked great but I wasn't sure what I was getting with Eleanor yet. Was wondering if anyones experienced the two of them at once before.
    I have dreamed of Eleanor a few times, always a great experience. Her massage skills are better than an AMP that's for sure. Very polite and considerate.

    I recently dreamed about the duo. I very much enjoyed myself. Can PM for on my dream if desired.

    Very clean and Quiet place. I like that she is discrete with neighbors etc.

  2. #650

    Eleanor

    Saw her fairly recently. Pictures are definitely her, she's actually better looking person. Hosts in a nice apartment. She will make you wait until the hallways are empty to come in, but she explained that she really likes her apartment and doesn't want to raise any suspicions, which seemed more than fair to me. Her massage skills were so so, but was very sensual with a lot of teasing. To me I got to have at least one. If I'm not getting an expert level massage you got to be sensual and erotic, and she definitely was so I was happy. On the flip she went for the cover and finished with full service. She was excellent and I will repeat.

    Only question I have is when I was texting her to set up an appointment she offered me a four hand and sent me pictures of her friend, cost was 8 for an hour. The pictures looked great but I wasn't sure what I was getting with Eleanor yet. Was wondering if anyones experienced the two of them at once before.

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    After the disappointment of the Kelly agency, contacted Eleanor from the parking lot. Luckily she was free. She's more expensive than I'm used to. 250/ hhr for non-nuru option and 300/ hhr, 400/ hr for nuru option (not real nuru, code for FS).

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2919577.htm

    Located in a discreet community in what appeared to be her home, and quite a nice one. Easy to set up, easy parking. She asked me to come in only when no neighbours were around. Inside was a good looking woman. Fit body, not slim but well toned torso, round big boobs (if they were fake, I couldn't tell), face was better than a average. My guess was that she was in her late 30's or early 40's. She spoke good English and communicated clearly. Pay her the money, off comes the clothing for both and she starts with an oil based massage and some soothing music. Pretty good massage skills. After spending a good 15 minutes face down, I ask her if I should flip. She says okay and goes straight for the cover. Very limited teasing / HJ. She starts CBJ (I didn't inquire if BBBJ was available). BJ is too toothy for my liking. So we moved to CFS which went on for 10 minutes. Multiple positions: CG, KO, and finally pop in mish. Very limited kissing, just a brush of the lips. The boobs are to die for, perfectly big, taut, but still soft.

    Her attitude was nice but strictly professional. Not much of an actor, and definitely not GFE. Repeat: probably but not frequently because of the price. If she's in your budget, go for it.

  3. #649

    Sabrina in Waltham

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9300.htm?cat=1

    267*2934.

    Typical setup but she wanted me to send her a pic which I'm not about. Asked $500/ hr but took $200 for a "20 minute qv. " Hotel at the typical area in Waltham.

    I don't think the girl in the pic, although face is pretty similar. Its funny that the ad says "Natural boobs" because these were the most obvious man-mades I've ever seen. Rock hard bowling ball bolt ons. Looked good but didn't feel great. Very dark nipples as well. She said "daty GFE dfk" but didn't kiss more than a peck. Cute face, dark hair, short haircut bob style. On the shorter side, belly looked like she had some baby damage and it was lifted you know how that look is- taut and ripply. Pretty business like, no english. Spoke Spanish though so maybe Brazilian Girls isn't the right thread. Now she has a man-made ass as well, but the feel of this was MUCH nicer. I'm not an ass guy but despite being technologically created, I liked her ass. Great when hitting it doggy since she has such a thin waist. Would repeat but I don't get up to Waltham much. She says she lives here.

  4. #648

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand1973  [View Original Post]
    Alice in Waltham. Been reviewed her before. Brazillian MILF. Hosts in apt. Massage lfk CBJ.

    Pics are her.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5375.htm?cat=1

    Eleanor in Waltham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9577.htm?cat=1

    MILF. Pretty fit- more attractive than Alice, does massage hosts in apt $4.

    Pics are her.

    Jennifer in Woburn.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4892.htm?cat=1

    Early 30's pretty hot. That's her in the pic. Not GFE, light kissing $4.

    May be going to Brazil soon, hosts in apt $4..
    Does Julia have a current ad? That adult search link is dead.

  5. #647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Valentina Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Vish23  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to go by Alexa with BI. There should be reviews about her in the agency thread though I remember most being positive. Coming to the cost, used to be 350 per hour in line with BI standard rates. Might have bumped to 400 an hour after becoming independent. I don't remember seeing any recent reviews of her.
    Yes, she was Alexa with BI. I heard / read mostly good things about her too but also heard that her rates are much higher than $400, and remember her being Cubana from Florida with no or almost no English. Sort of like Aysha.

  6. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can give us some details? Prices, services?
    I believe she used to go by Alexa with BI. There should be reviews about her in the agency thread though I remember most being positive. Coming to the cost, used to be 350 per hour in line with BI standard rates. Might have bumped to 400 an hour after becoming independent. I don't remember seeing any recent reviews of her.

  7. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/5715491.htm

    This is one of my ATFs who is currently in the area.
    Any chance you can give us some details? Prices, services?

  8. #644

    Valentina Miller

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/5715491.htm

    This is one of my ATFs who is currently in the area.

  9. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried her myself yet (felt an urge for some Kimchi today instead) but I hear a lot of good things of https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2011568.htm, also backed up by scores of very positive reviews on the other side.
    Can confirm she's quite good and I think a good value at $200/ hhr. Great attitude.

  10. #642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Any good Brazilian around that someone can suggest? GFE type, didn't have good experience with w-town gang few ont ago. Want to try someone new.

    TIA.
    I haven't tried her myself yet (felt an urge for some Kimchi today instead) but I hear a lot of good things of https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/2011568.htm, also backed up by scores of very positive reviews on the other side.

  11. #641
    Any good Brazilian around that someone can suggest? GFE type, didn't have good experience with w-town gang few ont ago. Want to try someone new.

    TIA.

  12. #640

    Jennifer

    This one looks TGTBT, those pics are awesome. Is that rack real? Where in Woburn?

    Thanks in advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Njn59  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer was a good time great T and A. DATY I feel like she's kinda UTR this is the only mention of her I've come across.

  13. #639

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Njn59  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer was a good time great T and A. DATY I feel like she's kinda UTR this is the only mention of her I've come across.
    Is Jennifer really 4'9" or did it meant to say 5'9"?

  14. #638

    Jennifer in Woburn

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSand1973  [View Original Post]
    Alice in Waltham. Been reviewed her before. Brazillian MILF. Hosts in apt. Massage lfk CBJ.

    Pics are her.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5375.htm?cat=1

    Eleanor in Waltham.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...9577.htm?cat=1

    MILF. Pretty fit- more attractive than Alice, does massage hosts in apt $4.

    Pics are her.

    Jennifer in Woburn.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4892.htm?cat=1

    Early 30's pretty hot. That's her in the pic. Not GFE, light kissing $4.

    May be going to Brazil soon, hosts in apt $4.

    Julia Framingham.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2814579

    Early 30's, lfk, all covered, very sweet $4.

    Pics are not her but close enough.

    She is looking for regulars.

    Will admit this is a high price point around $4.

    All of these girls are similar a Alice has best price point.

    All speak reasonable English.

    If you like blondes then jennifer has gnd look.

    Julia is a sweetheart I see her regularly- the more you see her the more affectionate she will become. She is definitely looking for regulars- if you see her often would ask her to negotiate price down.

    Down side is none have the huge brazillian butt. But you will have a good time with all of them.
    Jennifer was a good time great T and A. DATY I feel like she's kinda UTR this is the only mention of her I've come across.

  15. #637

    Lorena Castillo

    Saw Lorena Castillo too. 400. Definitely young 20's, pretty face, and great tits. Ass is ok, a weird chubby mid section. Great oral skills but energy lack luster. Personally not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape