Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 16508
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15188

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    I've known Moe for years. She's got some very good skills and from the waist down looks pretty good. Upper half is a little banged up but in this part of town it's par for the course.

  2. #15187
    Quote Originally Posted by Queer2  [View Original Post]
    If it's the Brittany I think it is be very careful. I did get reacquainted with Sam though.
    Really?? Pm me details bro.

  3. #15186

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).
    You make a good point bro.

  4. #15185

    Tall girl Brittany

    Saw her last night walking thru speedway with some short blue jean shorts with her butt cheeks hanging out. Legs and ass looked nice. I was tempted to pull the trigger and get a world tour so I could pack her Hershey highway but I just changed my mind and watched her away down lane. Has anyone dreamed with her lately?

  5. #15184

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.
    How is moe the greek godess? Worth the visit? Pics look rough on the face but who knows. Ass has to be blown out. Thanks (Can PM).

  6. #15183
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbazabba1995  [View Original Post]
    She posts on STG, just search the name.
    Oh yeah I seen get post before I never seen her in person. She does not spark my interest.

  7. #15182

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a pic of what Moe the Greek goddess looks like? I'll see ktg when I get home next week.
    She posts on STG, just search the name.

  8. #15181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.
    Does anyone have a pic of what Moe the Greek goddess looks like? I'll see ktg when I get home next week.

  9. #15180

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    I saw her over the weekend while visiting with Moe the Greek Godess. She's been staying in the woods with a few others and then borrowing a room to do dates.

  10. #15179
    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimez40  [View Original Post]
    She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .
    That's music to my ears.

  11. #15178
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??
    She's fine I passed her walking with friends last night. .

  12. #15177

    Katie the great

    Has any of you mongers been sucked off by her lately? I haven't heard from her in weeks. Is she on vaca with uncle??

  13. #15176

    Ohh boy!

    Quote Originally Posted by WalnutDoor84  [View Original Post]
    I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.

    Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.
    Dude I feel your pain. That's why I don't dream with newbies when I'm in a nutt drought because of shit like that. I saved up that 3 weeks to be swallowed mfker. I'll just stick with a regular in desperate times atleast I'll know the ending.

  14. #15175

    19 year old Amy-Sin City

    I did a few loops on Main, Lane, and Commonwealth late late Saturday night but could not anything. Decided to drive through Sin City for old time's sake to see if anything was there. About 4:00 am I saw a young blonde WSW flag me down on Acme and Century 21. Scooped her up and headed to a quiet spot. She said her name was Amy and she was 19. She looked pretty cute with no obvious damage.

    Within a few minutes of getting in, she started wincing in paid due to being dope sick. She kept saying she was alright though. She wanted sex in order to get a bigger payout, but I told her I only do mic checks. Her skills were ok, nothing all that great. When I released, she pulled back and 3 weeks worth of seed got all over me. To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. After cleaning up I gave her a Jackson and dropped her off at the Marathon store. She had no digits, but I'm in no rush to pick her up again.

  15. #15174

    Paige on main?

    A fellow monger buddy of mine told me that he met a swan from Main Street named Paige. She is pregnant, late 20's, with a nice body. Said she walks close to 8th. She apparently likes all things anal and even walks around with an anal plug and remote to allow mongers to assist. Anyway, no digits until she can buy a phone. Why'all heard anything about her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape