Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26333

    Brookee Number

    Excited to hear she's back in town, loved seeing her when she was with EE. I've messaged a few members for her number but haven't heard back. Anyone willing to PM me her digits?

  2. #26332
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I had several mongers text me they have text Brookee an no response. She is out of town now she has a regular job an will be back on her days off next week. When.

    I question her on it she said when guys text her they would said hey you available not leave their USA name She wasn't sure when she could text them back.

    She ask when contacting her give your USA handle an a good time she can respond back if she is busy. This is her first time trying to keep appointment on her own but she does have a journal.

    Now and trying to it the right way.

    I think she said be back Monday.
    I hooked up with her, what a good time!

  3. #26331

    Brookee

    I had several mongers text me they have text Brookee an no response. She is out of town now she has a regular job an will be back on her days off next week. When.

    I question her on it she said when guys text her they would said hey you available not leave their USA name She wasn't sure when she could text them back.

    She ask when contacting her give your USA handle an a good time she can respond back if she is busy. This is her first time trying to keep appointment on her own but she does have a journal.

    Now and trying to it the right way.

    I think she said be back Monday.

  4. #26330

    Bustyred

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    After failing to connect over the past 12+ months, I finally was able to align my travels with her schedule. I found her very attractive, great body and a personality to match. The only negative thing (for me at least) was everything being covered. CFS is cool. However, CBJ just does not do it for me. I would 100% see her again if she offered BBBJ. Summary: Very hot gal, easy to talk to and would be a future ex-wife candidate if she offered BBBJ.
    Saw her 2 (or 3?) times last summer! Like you, if she did BBBJ, I would see her often. If she kissed, I would date her.

  5. #26329
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Speechless

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had a early morning date with WetWet early this morning. No reason to go into detail everyone has read her great service. She has a clean upscale motel on the East side.

    She is on a school break so her availability is a little more open. She also does outcall' I will say this morning after a little foreplay I know where she got het name. Its was truly Wet.
    Thank you HB.

    You always leave me at a loss for words.

    Xoxoxo.

    See you again soon.

    Stay safe.

  6. #26328
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given blonde bunny a try lately? I read about the gent who had the old switcheroo and I'm trying to avoid that, but I got to momma complex I'm hoping she can scratch LOL.

    Stay safe out there, gents.

    -chubs.
    Saw her a few days ago in a notel. She's nice. Nice tits. Mature. Settled for a BBBJ which was decent. All in all in was about a 6/10 experience.

    Scratches that itch for mature mom. She's cool to talk to as well. Wasn't able to FS her. May repeat and sample that aspect of things.

    JB.

  7. #26327
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwetwet  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much, I am really glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

    Stay safe xoxo.

    And thank you also HB xoxo.
    HB always happy to help LOL.

  8. #26326

    Bustyred

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    After failing to connect over the past 12+ months, I finally was able to align my travels with her schedule. I found her very attractive, great body and a personality to match. The only negative thing (for me at least) was everything being covered. CFS is cool. However, CBJ just does not do it for me. I would 100% see her again if she offered BBBJ. Summary: Very hot gal, easy to talk to and would be a future ex-wife candidate if she offered BBBJ.
    I'm so glad to hear she is still in the game. I would love to see her again. She is a sweet young lady. On one of my many visits with her back in the day, she gave me a and why Yankee sports watch, that I still have. The end of your post reminds me of an old joke. How do you get a good Catholic girl from giving you a BJ. (You marry her).

  9. #26325

    Little. WetWet

    Had a early morning date with WetWet early this morning. No reason to go into detail everyone has read her great service. She has a clean upscale motel on the East side.

    She is on a school break so her availability is a little more open. She also does outcall' I will say this morning after a little foreplay I know where she got het name. Its was truly Wet.

  10. #26324

    Bustyred. Recent Visit

    After failing to connect over the past 12+ months, I finally was able to align my travels with her schedule. I found her very attractive, great body and a personality to match. The only negative thing (for me at least) was everything being covered. CFS is cool. However, CBJ just does not do it for me. I would 100% see her again if she offered BBBJ. Summary: Very hot gal, easy to talk to and would be a future ex-wife candidate if she offered BBBJ.

  11. #26323

    Taylor Nikole

    An amazing time with Taylor. She is looking spectacular. That 40-year-old body is way better than most 25's. Incredible.

    She was pure GFE with me. Her ass looks better than it ever has. I am blown away!

    (Nice hotel south of river).

  12. #26322
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Is she still using a couch or is there a bed? Can you share rates?
    Yes still the couch or floor. I used both.

    200,110,90. I know she has regular prices too.

  13. #26321

    Lilwetwet is kimjones4 u on p411

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    How does one go about joining lilwetwet's coveted VIP list??
    Lilwetwet is kimjones4 u on p411. That's one way.

  14. #26320

    Nothing there-or late to the party

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Can't find your girl. Nothing on this link and no Kymberly in the area. Sounds like a good experience but we need better info.

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    She was very much there your just late to the party she was in town the 13th and 14th. Not sure what better information you need.

  15. #26319

    Saffy

    Reconnected with Saffy and I do like her new apartment a lot better than her old one. Rates still the same and service as well. I like how she loses track of time when you talk to her and your visit last longer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape