Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 33207
-
03-16-23 09:32 #26322Senior Member

Posts: 109Yes still the couch or floor. I used both.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
200,110,90. I know she has regular prices too.
-
03-16-23 08:59 #26321Senior Member

Posts: 539Lilwetwet is kimjones4 u on p411
Lilwetwet is kimjones4 u on p411. That's one way.
Originally Posted by ChubLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 07:04 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 73Nothing there-or late to the party
She was very much there your just late to the party she was in town the 13th and 14th. Not sure what better information you need.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 00:29 #26319Senior Member

Posts: 79Saffy
Reconnected with Saffy and I do like her new apartment a lot better than her old one. Rates still the same and service as well. I like how she loses track of time when you talk to her and your visit last longer.
-
03-15-23 22:50 #26318Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29The pleasure was all mine
Thank you so much, I am really glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
Stay safe xoxo.
And thank you also HB xoxo.
-
03-15-23 22:47 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 128How does one go about joining lilwetwet's coveted VIP list??
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 22:37 #26316Senior Member

Posts: 128Mature bunny
Has anyone given blonde bunny a try lately? I read about the gent who had the old switcheroo and I'm trying to avoid that, but I got to momma complex I'm hoping she can scratch LOL.
Stay safe out there, gents.
-chubs.
-
03-15-23 22:36 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 98Lilwetwet
Finally had the pleasure of meeting Lilwetwet today. As I expected, I was greeted with a smile from a beautiful lady that quickly made me feel at ease. She is a sweetheart and provided me with a great experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy herself as well. I definitely want to repeat as our schedules will allow.
Thanks HB for recommending her! She is a gem.
Stay Safe,
SH.
-
03-15-23 19:47 #26314Senior Member

Posts: 451Thanks.
For the heads-up! BTW, there is no attachment, just her STG link.
Originally Posted by FukUrPussie
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 19:30 #26313Senior Member

Posts: 32Buyer beware, avoid this scammer
Setup an appointment with this one for a QV. Worst motel in Hamilton, which set off alarm bells. However, she showed me her FB page (real name: Stephanie, see attachment) so it made me slightly more comfortable. Uses Google voice, so comms were shitty & she wasn't in her room when I knocked though I had told her several times how close I was to being there. Well, there were also some sketchy eyeballs when there shouldn't have been any around. She comes back to her room in a few minutes & the eyeballs made her uncomfortable too so we hurried into the door. Set the $ down, like an idiot, and she was freaking out about LEO showing up & then proceeded to accuse me of being LEO. Of course, having already grabbed the $, she said she had to get out of the room bc she was freaking out. Thankfully, I was still mostly dressed but I had to throw my hoodie back on with a wide open door. I got out of there as fast as I could. Avoid this ****, you've been warned.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/878679913643
-
03-15-23 19:06 #26312Senior Member

Posts: 324Your mailbox is full.
Your mailbox is full.
.
Originally Posted by Jayson7825
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:29 #26311Senior Member

Posts: 256Is she still using a couch or is there a bed? Can you share rates?
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 16:11 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 112Nothing there
Can't find your girl. Nothing on this link and no Kymberly in the area. Sounds like a good experience but we need better info.
TYIA.
SOCA.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 13:17 #26309Senior Member

Posts: 109No those were just some extra ones that she had. And I told her she needs to put those up on her ad because they're really hot.
Originally Posted by Puritanical
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 13:12 #26308Senior Member

Posts: 109https://www.xvideos.com/models/sydney-thomas
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
I know her videos are on there but I guess they're not linked to her name. Which is odd. But here's just what I found off X video.













Reply With Quote





