Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26322
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Is she still using a couch or is there a bed? Can you share rates?
    Yes still the couch or floor. I used both.

    200,110,90. I know she has regular prices too.

  2. #26321

    Lilwetwet is kimjones4 u on p411

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    How does one go about joining lilwetwet's coveted VIP list??
    Lilwetwet is kimjones4 u on p411. That's one way.

  3. #26320

    Nothing there-or late to the party

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Can't find your girl. Nothing on this link and no Kymberly in the area. Sounds like a good experience but we need better info.

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    She was very much there your just late to the party she was in town the 13th and 14th. Not sure what better information you need.

  4. #26319

    Saffy

    Reconnected with Saffy and I do like her new apartment a lot better than her old one. Rates still the same and service as well. I like how she loses track of time when you talk to her and your visit last longer.

  5. #26318
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    The pleasure was all mine

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Finally had the pleasure of meeting Lilwetwet today. As I expected, I was greeted with a smile from a beautiful lady that quickly made me feel at ease. She is a sweetheart and provided me with a great experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy herself as well. I definitely want to repeat as our schedules will allow.

    Thanks HB for recommending her! She is a gem.

    Stay Safe,

    SH.
    Thank you so much, I am really glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

    Stay safe xoxo.

    And thank you also HB xoxo.

  6. #26317
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Finally had the pleasure of meeting Lilwetwet today. As I expected, I was greeted with a smile from a beautiful lady that quickly made me feel at ease. She is a sweetheart and provided me with a great experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy herself as well. I definitely want to repeat as our schedules will allow.

    Thanks HB for recommending her! She is a gem.

    Stay Safe,

    SH.
    How does one go about joining lilwetwet's coveted VIP list??

  7. #26316

    Mature bunny

    Has anyone given blonde bunny a try lately? I read about the gent who had the old switcheroo and I'm trying to avoid that, but I got to momma complex I'm hoping she can scratch LOL.

    Stay safe out there, gents.

    -chubs.

  8. #26315

    Lilwetwet

    Finally had the pleasure of meeting Lilwetwet today. As I expected, I was greeted with a smile from a beautiful lady that quickly made me feel at ease. She is a sweetheart and provided me with a great experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. She seemed to enjoy herself as well. I definitely want to repeat as our schedules will allow.

    Thanks HB for recommending her! She is a gem.

    Stay Safe,

    SH.

  9. #26314

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by FukUrPussie  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appointment with this one for a QV. Worst motel in Hamilton, which set off alarm bells. However, she showed me her FB page (real name: Stephanie, see attachment) so it made me slightly more comfortable. Uses Google voice, so comms were shitty & she wasn't in her room when I knocked though I had told her several times how close I was to being there. Well, there were also some sketchy eyeballs when there shouldn't have been any around. She comes back to her room in a few minutes & the eyeballs made her uncomfortable too so we hurried into the door. Set the $ down, like an idiot, and she was freaking out about LEO showing up & then proceeded to accuse me of being LEO. Of course, having already grabbed the $, she said she had to get out of the room bc she was freaking out. Thankfully, I was still mostly dressed but I had to throw my hoodie back on with a wide open door. I got out of there as fast as I could. Avoid this ****, you've been warned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/878679913643
    For the heads-up! BTW, there is no attachment, just her STG link.

  10. #26313

    Buyer beware, avoid this scammer

    Setup an appointment with this one for a QV. Worst motel in Hamilton, which set off alarm bells. However, she showed me her FB page (real name: Stephanie, see attachment) so it made me slightly more comfortable. Uses Google voice, so comms were shitty & she wasn't in her room when I knocked though I had told her several times how close I was to being there. Well, there were also some sketchy eyeballs when there shouldn't have been any around. She comes back to her room in a few minutes & the eyeballs made her uncomfortable too so we hurried into the door. Set the $ down, like an idiot, and she was freaking out about LEO showing up & then proceeded to accuse me of being LEO. Of course, having already grabbed the $, she said she had to get out of the room bc she was freaking out. Thankfully, I was still mostly dressed but I had to throw my hoodie back on with a wide open door. I got out of there as fast as I could. Avoid this ****, you've been warned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/878679913643

  11. #26312

    Your mailbox is full.

    Your mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Is she still using a couch or is there a bed? Can you share rates?
    .

  12. #26311
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucy again the other day. She is a sweetheart. When I slid my cock in she squinted. Maybe alittle to big for her. But she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled out and then did some daty. She must have cummed 2 or 3 times. Then she got on top and road me hard. I had to slow her down to not pop. Then we got in Mish position and kissed as I slammed her pussy for 15 or so minute's. I then switched to doggy and exploded. I could easy go hours with her.

    https://callescort.org/513-545-4402

    Definitely will see her again.
    Is she still using a couch or is there a bed? Can you share rates?

  13. #26310

    Nothing there

    Can't find your girl. Nothing on this link and no Kymberly in the area. Sounds like a good experience but we need better info.

    TYIA.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Toftt on this one had a great time ok incall. Liked to have her tits played with didn't try daty, she did enjoy the v being touched CG, rvg, mish and doggy bbjcim finish.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  14. #26309
    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    Did you take those pictures? They are very good.
    No those were just some extra ones that she had. And I told her she needs to put those up on her ad because they're really hot.

  15. #26308
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Searched porn hub. Could not find her.
    https://www.xvideos.com/models/sydney-thomas

    I know her videos are on there but I guess they're not linked to her name. Which is odd. But here's just what I found off X video.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape