Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 736 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 11030
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKillah  [View Original Post]
    All true but the other downside is she upsells many activities.
    She was down to do Greek for +60.

    It sounds like other guys have had different experiences with upselling but she was great for me.

    BBBJ, DATO and Greek for 200 is amazing value for money, especially in this age of hyper inflated rates.

  2. #6904
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    This has not been my experience. I have seen her for multiple hour sessions.
    Seems to be inconsistent. I've seen her for 30 m and 1 hr sessions and have received a BBBJ every time and daty when I choose (don't elect to do it every time).

  3. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She still does BBBJ and DATY. Just 1 hr or more.
    This has not been my experience. I have seen her for multiple hour sessions.

  4. #6902

    Great time

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAdventure26  [View Original Post]
    Any one experience this lovely lady? Would love to partake.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?208315-MEGAN-JAMES
    I highly recommend I saw her and enjoyed. BBBJ.

  5. #6901
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Great value for money and a smoking body.

    She'd be my go to if she were closer.

    Only downside was we couldn't do Greek because I didn't ask for it in advance so she didn't have time to prep with a butt plug.

    So if you're on the larger side and want Greek make sure to let her know in advance.

    BBBJ, DATO, FIA.
    All true but the other downside is she upsells many activities.

  6. #6900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I remember finger banging her and getting BBBJ at pandoras, I was a regular of hers, man good memories. Her tits were deflated back then, not sure I'd see her now especially if no DATY and CBJ at that price.
    She still does BBBJ and DATY. Just 1 hr or more.

  7. #6899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.
    Sucks that she didn't do bbj or daty seeing how everytime I saw her both of those items were had. I haven't seen her since she upped her rates. Thanks for bringing her back into the spank bank.

  8. #6898

    Fierce

    Quote Originally Posted by Blair6300  [View Original Post]
    Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.
    I remember finger banging her and getting BBBJ at pandoras, I was a regular of hers, man good memories. Her tits were deflated back then, not sure I'd see her now especially if no DATY and CBJ at that price.

  9. #6897

    Any intel on Lana?

    Any intel on Lanagbb (insta)?

  10. #6896

    Incall near west or sodo

    Any providers with incall near west Seattle or Sodo? Been looking, but most seem too far away. Thanks.

  11. #6895

    Kylie fierce

    Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.

  12. #6894

    MM vs PP

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one that blackmailed a guy recently?
    Were you thinking of Princess Peach, who was accused of extorting someone six months ago: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ders&p=6095772#post6095772 She and MM got into some very public and nasty forum fights on That Board. Before I put both on my ignore list, MM had convinced someone to give her rent money in exchange for future services that she then ghosted on.

  13. #6893

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    $140.

    I did a QV.
    She tried to upcharge me for GFE session, " GFE for me is BBBJ dato lfk for 100 $ extra".

    Asked me if I was new to the hobby, b#h, I've been pooning as long as you've been on this earth, WTF lmao.

  14. #6892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for services? She's properly named.
    $140.

    I did a QV.

  15. #6891

    Bubblebutt

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Great value for money and a smoking body.

    She'd be my go to if she were closer.

    Only downside was we couldn't do Greek because I didn't ask for it in advance so she didn't have time to prep with a butt plug.

    So if you're on the larger side and want Greek make sure to let her know in advance.

    BBBJ, DATO, FIA.
    What was the damage for services? She's properly named.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape