Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 11033
-
03-15-23 01:47 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 379Fierce
I remember finger banging her and getting BBBJ at pandoras, I was a regular of hers, man good memories. Her tits were deflated back then, not sure I'd see her now especially if no DATY and CBJ at that price.
Originally Posted by Blair6300
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 13:53 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 168Any intel on Lana?
Any intel on Lanagbb (insta)?
-
03-14-23 08:21 #6906Regular Member

Posts: 14Incall near west or sodo
Any providers with incall near west Seattle or Sodo? Been looking, but most seem too far away. Thanks.
-
03-14-23 05:49 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 52Kylie fierce
Very easy setup for a hh session at a hotel in Bellevue. She is a bona fide 10, ex stripper. Her profile does not state her menu well though. Daty is a no except for 1 hr or more (I booked a hh), and everything is covered. For the $$$ I would have expected bbj, especially cause her menu did not indicate otherwise. All in all a good session though. I'll probably repeat.
-
03-14-23 01:02 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 99MM vs PP
Were you thinking of Princess Peach, who was accused of extorting someone six months ago: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ders&p=6095772#post6095772 She and MM got into some very public and nasty forum fights on That Board. Before I put both on my ignore list, MM had convinced someone to give her rent money in exchange for future services that she then ghosted on.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 23:54 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 98Scammer
She tried to upcharge me for GFE session, " GFE for me is BBBJ dato lfk for 100 $ extra".
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
Asked me if I was new to the hobby, b#h, I've been pooning as long as you've been on this earth, WTF lmao.
-
03-13-23 22:37 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 268$140.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
I did a QV.
-
03-13-23 22:22 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 111Bubblebutt
What was the damage for services? She's properly named.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 20:35 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 268P_bubblebutt69
Great value for money and a smoking body.
She'd be my go to if she were closer.
Only downside was we couldn't do Greek because I didn't ask for it in advance so she didn't have time to prep with a butt plug.
So if you're on the larger side and want Greek make sure to let her know in advance.
BBBJ, DATO, FIA.
-
03-13-23 16:40 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 46Reports & a Query
Mocha:
I saw Mocha at her S Snohomish County location. Simple, easy set up, excellent incall, and prompt, no fuss service. 8/10 will see again. Only complaint was she was fresh out of the shower (a plus) and completely covered in oil for her skin that left her a bit greasy. Though had I been prepared for this I may have seen it as a perk.
Zoey:
Saw Zoey a few months back. Easy set up, quick responses. BUT about 2 weeks after seeing her for BBBJ I came down with the first and most extraordinary UTI of my life.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...u/277277051973
Has anyone seen this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...l/521498134673
-
03-13-23 15:34 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 1106Yup. She is dangerous.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 00:55 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 270Isn't she the one that blackmailed a guy recently?
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 18:04 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 237Frosty
I heard yesterday from provider that a familiar building in Bellevue had a bust last week and watch it going there. I thought I'd do some reading up and see. Nothing here anyway.
-
03-10-23 19:38 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Yup, but my post is not about how easy it was to connect, it was about the fact that she ghosted (NC / NS) the gentleman who had a confirmed appointment. Maybe you quoted the wrong post for your response.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 17:50 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 143Savannah
I've seen her many times, and never had a problem connecting. Use my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






